• Michelle Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
alan_grayson_ap.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

PLEASE run Grayson! PLEASE!

I would donate money to help him, I really really would.

I may just switch parties so I can vote for him in the primary.

filibuster.gif

Yeah! THAT will get him all the moderates, Conservatives and people with an IQ above room temperature.

In short, he can depend on Hack_Fable, TDM and rdean.

filibuster.gif

Yeah! THAT will get him all the moderates, Conservatives and people with an IQ above room temperature.

In short, he can depend on Hack_Fable, TDM and rdean.

Loved the die early one

It cost him his seat.

Didn't he have to change states or something like that to get elected again?

He followed obama in in liberal Orlando. He's likely gone again in 2014.

We all know it's Hillary Clinton. Libs are having circle jerk parties to celebrate it.

She's old, and that's a disqualifier for liberals, that's why I thought Michelle would get votes

Disqualifier? No. But will there be another flavor of the day to come along? Obama didn't pay his dues, he just cut in line.
No....despite Republicans' protestations....Obama WASN'T required to wait, until all (you) White-dudes passed, on running for the Presidency....before he was allowed to run.

April 7, 2013

Bill Clinton:
ALL SYSTEMS, GO
!!!

"Former President Bill Clinton may have stoked more speculation about his wife, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and her potential run for president.

Asked during a Q-and-A session on Saturday if he'd rather take eight more years as president or complete 16 projects at the Clinton Global Initiative, Clinton said - after a pause - "I would rather keep doing what I'm doing."

His comments came in St. Louis at the annual meeting for the Clinton Global Initiative University, part of his nonprofit he runs that gets young people focused on innovations to improve poverty, development and medical care around the world.

The forum ended with Clinton being interviewed on stage by comedian Stephen Colbert, a conversation that will air on Comedy Central's "Colbert Report" Monday evening. Clinton and Colbert took questions from the young audience after the interview."

130406_colbert4.jpg

The list is in!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/284251-need-dnc-noms-for-who-runs-for-pres-in-2016-a.html

Thanks to all that posted.

Thanks to George Castansa thread on obama 3rd term, obama is on the list.

You can only hope they'll be worse than the GOP candidates always are.

The GOP has consistently fielded better candidates than the Dems for about 30 years. I cannot remember the last decent Dem candidate for president in the general.
THe GOP falls short of promising free shit to people. Sucks to have principles, but there you have it.

LOL, the double entry for John Edwards reminded me of JFK's first election to Congress. He recruited another candidate with the same name as his opponent in order to split the vote.

The list is in!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/284251-need-dnc-noms-for-who-runs-for-pres-in-2016-a.html

Thanks to all that posted.

Thanks to George Castansa thread on obama 3rd term, obama is on the list.

Hilary should get it. Bad choice.

Hillary is totally unqualified. Not that that's stopped Dems before.
But she's the wrong color. Dems have hit on a winning strategy: a clean articulate black man promising free shit to inner city negroes, who vote for him in lockstep, tipping key states like PA and OH.
That man is Deval Patrick. You could just about bet on it.

Forum List

Back