Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Al Franken

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Michelle Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
We all know it's Hillary Clinton. Libs are having circle jerk parties to celebrate it.

She's old, and that's a disqualifier for liberals, that's why I thought Michelle would get votes

Disqualifier? No. But will there be another flavor of the day to come along? Obama didn't pay his dues, he just cut in line. Maybe, she'll get boned again by those vain fuckers.

[MENTION=17136]bayoubill[/MENTION]

I put you on ignore a long time ago; so that I don't have to look at your crass avatar. Have some self respect for fuck's sake.

It'll be Deval Patrick, gov of MA. He's an Obama clone, another clean articulate black man who will duplicate the Dem party's strategy of cheating in inner city districts to win key swing states.

We all know it's Hillary Clinton. Libs are having circle jerk parties to celebrate it.

She's old, and that's a disqualifier for liberals, that's why I thought Michelle would get votes

Disqualifier? No. But will there be another flavor of the day to come along? Obama didn't pay his dues, he just cut in line. Maybe, she'll get boned again by those vain fuckers.

Certainly, there's no end of people with small resumes and are willing to take orders from people outside the country.

could get another wise latana racist

Cuomo is definitely on the short list.

The others are wannabe's and has-bin's.

As was mentioned. Either way, any of them would be a continuation of the current disaster that this country is experiencing.

alan_grayson_ap.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back