DNC Official: Corruption Is The New Normal.....for DemoRATS, that's for sure!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
And thee people are what we used to exemplify as being our best of moral character, above board ethics, and sterling principles..... How the DemoRATS have fallen!!!!!

DNC Chair Donna Brazile said there was nothing corrupt about Hillary Clinton's actions in using the State Department in a "pay-to-play" scheme. Her statements echo the state department spokesperson who scoffed at the transparency of the State Department, thinking it was a joke. President Obama also denied that our system was corrupt, saying our system isn’t “rigged,” despite sending UN Monitors to oversee our 2016 election.

Oh look! A video from infowars! I can't wait to watch it!

Wikileaks: DNC Chair Donna Brazile Violated DNC Charter Just Like Wasserman Schultz

We now know, thanks to Wikileaks, the DNC was in the tank for Hillary from the beginning and was plotting against Bernie Sanders all year.

Wasserman Schultz was forced to step down as DNC Chair in July after Wikileaks released leaked DNC emails.

On Sunday Wikileaks accused current DNC Chair Donna Brazile of violating the DNC charter just like Wasserman Schultz did as chairman earlier this year.

Did new DNC chair @DonnaBrazile violate the DNC Charter just like Debbie Wasserman Shultz?https://t.co/zei7TvnqbI pic.twitter.com/J6tRDwFslZ

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) August 28, 2016

Wikileaks linked to several leaked DNC emails that show Brazile also was in the tank for Hillary Clinton.

The emails show Brazile was hostile to the Bernie Sanders camp accusing the Sanders camp of ‘lunacy’ and ‘lies.’

Corrupt Donna Brazile speaking about corruption ROFLMAO

Hey Dumbazz.. your darling liberal Brazile was outed in the wikileaks emails about fixing the Primary and trashed Bernie Sanders.. Guess you don't need InfoWars to tell you about your CORRUPT democrat leadership.. :) Don't thank me Bozo.

Hey Dumbazz.. your darling liberal Brazile was outed in the wikileaks emails about fixing the Primary and trashed Bernie Sanders.. Guess you don't need InfoWars to tell you about your CORRUPT democrat leadership.. :) Don't thank me Bozo.

Meh. Even if that weren't the case, Clinton still had more total votes, unfortunately, so she would've been the nominee either way.

Forum List

Back