DNCNBC is Comic Gold Tonight

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
The clearly pouty faces....The spin....The shifting of blame....

You'd have to go back to the days of MST3K on Comedy Central to get this kind of comic genius!
roflolrhard.gif

Good grief.....The bar from where they're broadcasting is full of women who look like they're trying to score a date with Rachel. :eek:

Wow.....And a slew of scruffy looking girly boys, who look like they were picked last in a choose-up for a chess tournament.

This is the DNCNBC demographic?

Good grief.....The bar from where they're broadcasting is full of women who look like they're trying to score a date with Rachel. :eek:

Rachel and Chris are both in bars.

I'm thinking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ljNobUys]YouTube - Cheers Theme Song - season 7[/ame]

They're gonna need it after tonight. :lol:

Dude...You can't be watching.

The peeps behind the broadcast position look like they straggled in from softball practice, after not sleeping or bathing for three days.

Dude...You can't be watching.

The peeps behind the broadcast position look like they straggled in from softball practice, after not sleeping or bathing for three days.

I was watching earlier. Chris Matthews was in some sweater in a bar where people were looking sort of depressed. I don't even know what Maddow was doing. :lol:

But I was more referring to the Democrats all going to Cheers tonight. You know, troubles all the same. :eusa_whistle:

Doyle's Cafe in Boston: Frump Party Headquarters.

A dopey pundit:

"He (Obammy) is a victim of what got him elected."

Priceless. :rofl:

Rerun of "Countdown" is running...

The pouts and scowls are unabashed.

Norah O'Donnell should go back to the short page boy hair.

Wow.....And a slew of scruffy looking girly boys, who look like they were picked last in a choose-up for a chess tournament.

This is the DNCNBC demographic?

you pick up girly looking boys at chess clubs?

What the fuck are you, a Priest or a Boyscout leader?

Rerun of "Countdown" is running...

The pouts and scowls are unabashed.

Norah O'Donnell should go back to the short page boy hair.

again with the 'boys' comment?

WTF? Doesn't the terms of your parole stipulate that you not relapse into your obsessions with boys?

creepy

Jeez...Matthews is overdressed in that dump.
You watch other men so cclosely and comment on what other men are wearing?

what are you a fashionista? LOL

btw, isn't Matthews a little old for you? all you other posts concern you obsession with 'boys'

weird

Go back to banging your pots, Ruprecht...You're much better at that.

Leave the comedic insults to professionals.

......break DOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

It's alright....

Buzz off, dickweed.

Forum List

Back