Do any republicans have a sense of humor?

Which Republican has the best sense of humor?

• Ted Cruz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bobby Jindal

• Mitt Romney

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mike Huckabee

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Chris Christie

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Rick Perry

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Marco Rubio

• Jeb Bush

• Scott Walker

• Total voters
Interesting thread considering the left thinks all Republicans are clowns!
Yeah, but creepy ones.
creepy_clown_12.jpg

Allen West cracks me up every time he opens his mouth, but I don't think that is the reaction he is going for.

Allen West cracks me up every time he opens his mouth, but I don't think that is the reaction he is going for.

You mean "we're laughing at him" not with him....yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

George W Bush had a good sense of humor, Reagan was maybe the best ever

Why are todays Republicans such stick in the muds?

McCain was much funnier at the Al Smith dinner in 2008.

Much, much funnier.

Mitt did OK but it is obvious he was reading a script. His timing seemed a bit off

He has never been spontaneously funny and always seemed to be the last person in a room to get a joke

Yeah right. Mitt was really funny. Especially when he skewered Obama.
Obamas jokes consist of admissions he was wrong.

I don't know Rabbi, but you seem totally clueless as to what is funny
Your....look at the liberal....liberals are dumb
Represents your lack of understanding about satire, spontaneous humor and timing

Another example of a totally clueless Republican. Bachmann is another example

Palin can be funny as hell even though her humor is directed at liberals. West and Bachmann seem butthurt all the time

Much, much funnier.

Given you hve the sense of humor of a hemorrhoid that doesnt mean much.

"Sense of humor of a hemorrhoid"

Again you fall flat Rabbi. I'm an easy target

Why are your "zingers" so weak?

Much, much funnier.

Given you hve the sense of humor of a hemorrhoid that doesnt mean much.

"Sense of humor of a hemorrhoid"

Again you fall flat Rabbi. I'm an easy target

Why are your "zingers" so weak?

Wasnt talking to you, spud.

Do any republicans have a sense of humor?

No. That requires brainpower, and a realistic worldview, neither of which they possess.
so does that realistic worldview include killing all handicapped people like you propose?.....just asking....

When just about any Republican makes a joke the left quick as a cat proclaims it to be an attack on some person, thing, or group.

When just about any Republican makes a joke the left quick as a cat proclaims it to be an attack on some person, thing, or group.

In a lot of cases it is though. It's probably why there isn't any mainstream right wing comedians, too many people would find their statements hateful.

In a lot of cases it is though. It's probably why there isn't any mainstream right wing comedians, too many people would find their statements hateful.
And yet those same people probably don't feel anything said by left wing comedians is hateful. Most people have no problem with hateful statements as long as they are directed at who they feel are the right people.

And yet those same people probably don't feel anything said by left wing comedians is hateful. Most people have no problem with hateful statements as long as they are directed at who they feel are the right people.

Well...yes. Most of the people out there aren't going to care about hateful statements about rich CEO's or hedge fund managers. Say something ignorant about people on food stamps and you'll probably cause a ruckus.

Plus a lot of money-makers for left wing comedians are dopey things right wingers say. Michelle Bachmann was a gold mine for quite a while, so were GW Bush and Sarah Palin during their times in the sun.

Wait, you mean Mitt was serious about ending low cost mammograms at Planned Parenthood? (-:

It's not that

It's just that Republicans are not funny. They are out of touch with popular culture and just don't get it

Forum List

Back