Do Ca Democrats Think Convicted Felons Will Kill People With Body Armor?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ca just outlawed convicted felons owning body armor.

Ok, after their 'Defund The Police' campaign and Soros-funded DAs letting rapists, pedos, murderers, and terrorists out of jail left and right, the Police need all the help they can get.

This is an admission that tbe violent criminals they are letting out of jail will most probably repeat / commit violent crimes again...and you can't kill anyone with body armor. Outlawing a ient criminal's use of body armor is for 1 thing, 1 purpose -- to make it easier to shoot and kill (or take down) the criminal.

Despite the fact I am surprised the ACLU has not jumped in to oppose this, I support this law.

If the Democrats are going to continue to support criminals and tertorists and have revolving doors on police stations and prisons while attacking and defunding the police, making it easier to take down / kill a violent repeat offender is a great idea....

Of course I believe they will be able to keep body armor out of the hands of violent criminals / terrorists as effectively as keeping illegal weapons out if their hands.

Still, banning CRIMINALS from having body armor instead of law abiding citizens is a refreshing change of pace from liberals.

:p

Ok, after their 'Defund The Police' campaign and Soros-funded DAs letting rapists, pedos, murderers, and terrorists out of jail left and right, the Police need all the help they can get.

This is an admission that tbe violent criminals they are letting out of jail will most probably repeat / commit violent crimes again...and you can't kill anyone with body armor. Outlawing a ient criminal's use of body armor is for 1 thing, 1 purpose -- to make it easier to shoot and kill (or take down) the criminal.

Despite the fact I am surprised the ACLU has not jumped in to oppose this, I support this law.

If the Democrats are going to continue to support criminals and tertorists and have revolving doors on police stations and prisons while attacking and defunding the police, making it easier to take down / kill a violent repeat offender is a great idea....

Of course I believe they will be able to keep body armor out of the hands of violent criminals / terrorists as effectively as keeping illegal weapons out if their hands.

Still, banning CRIMINALS from having body armor instead of law abiding citizens is a refreshing change of pace from liberals.

Now, if they could just outlaw them owning firearms.

Oops....

Good luck on preventing them from getting body armor.

Law abiding citizens don’t need body armor.

Criminals trying to defeat LE weapons do

Taking guns away really puts women and minorities at a huge disadvantage.

People of color need to protect themselves against cops who only hunt down and murder black and brown people. Its all they do, they hunt and murder minorities.

Also women….guns prevent women from being raped and assaulted by WHITE MEN. Taking guns away from women is misogynist.

Taking guns away really puts women and minorities at a huge disadvantage.

People of color need to protect themselves against cops who only hunt down and murder black and brown people. Its all they do, they hunt and murder minorities.

Also women….guns prevent women from being raped and assaulted by WHITE MEN. Taking guns away from women is misogynist.
Who's guns have they taken away, besides felons?

Body armor must be dangerous. Since there are already laws prohibiting felons from owning guns. We all know laws work, otherwise it wouldn't be the only thing liberals push.

Forum List

Back