Do Conservatives Believe In Social Darwinism?

OK I can see this is tough for you. Your gross ignorance prevents you from posting anything mildly sensible. But try.
When you sign up for Medicaid you are limited to seeing doctors who will take Medicaid. Because the system is so shitty, bureaucratic and expensive there are fewer and fewer doctors willing to put up with it. This cuts choice among Medicaid patients and makes them dependent on a dwindling number of inferior providers.
Which is probably what makles you happy.

And what do people sign up for if Medicaid ceases to exist?
The replacement program.

Quit being a twat.

Describe in detail and specifics what the replacement program is.
There is no replacement program, moron. Not at this time. Does that mean there can never be one? Does that mean there arent proposals out there?

You just told me there was one.

Now you're confessing that you have no better idea than Medicaid, other than to take it away from the poor and let them sink or swim under the jurisdiction of social Darwinist laws of the jungle.

That was my original point. That is YOU.
Wow, way to miss the point. There are many proposals to reform Medicaid. No, I do not have a simplistic bumper sticker idea I can throw up here so you can understand it because it is a very complex topic.
I'd suggest googling GOP medicaid reform, read those proposals and get back to me with insights and criticism.

The program was sold as an insurance scheme.

And Obamacare isn't an insurance scheme? I pay taxes so poof! I'm not entitled to have the government give me free health care if I don't feel like taking responsibility for myself?

People pay into the system. People get benefit out of the system in some proportion to what they paid in.

No, people got out of it what other people put into it. Are you really this uneducated that you don't know this? Or are you just this delusional that you're willing to go to any ends to justify being an entitlement junkie statist?

It is unlike disability or food stamps or entitlements.

:wtf:

Social Security is the ultimate entitlement. It has never been a program that pays out what you pay in. It pays out what other people are paying in. What it pays out has been changed countless times. That's why the program is going broke.

I realize to a pea brain like you every gov't program looks the same. But reality is different.

That's right. Government money for me, but none for thee! That's your motto. Just like a Communist pig eating milk and apples.
Yeah well just keep in mind there were no WMDs in Iraq. Ponder that for a while.

And Obamacare isn't an insurance scheme? I pay taxes so poof! I'm not entitled to have the government give me free health care if I don't feel like taking responsibility for myself?

People pay into the system. People get benefit out of the system in some proportion to what they paid in.

No, people got out of it what other people put into it. Are you really this uneducated that you don't know this? Or are you just this delusional that you're willing to go to any ends to justify being an entitlement junkie statist?

Social Security is the ultimate entitlement. It has never been a program that pays out what you pay in. It pays out what other people are paying in. What it pays out has been changed countless times. That's why the program is going broke.

I realize to a pea brain like you every gov't program looks the same. But reality is different.

That's right. Government money for me, but none for thee! That's your motto. Just like a Communist pig eating milk and apples.
Yeah well just keep in mind there were no WMDs in Iraq. Ponder that for a while.

:lol:

Your concession to being a Communist statist pig is noted.

Translation: I dont understand your point.
Go look it up and get back to me, moron.

You must forgive him. The anger ate all of his remaining brain cells.

Now, back to the OP:

Just to note: the fake Rabbi has yet to define Conservatism.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Free speech, free speech.

Still can't define Conservatism, what?

Funny that.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.
I actually did. You're just too stupid to remember that.
Now, can you post where any conservative--either self described or described by others--has said he believes in social darwinism? Can't do it, can you?

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.
Now, can you post where any conservative--either self described or described by others--has said he believes in social darwinism? Can't do it, can you?

You have, repeatedly.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.

You only defined it by saying what is is not.

Conservativism is not a garden shovel.
Conservative is not a dirty tampon. Oh, wait, maybe it is.
Here, fake Rabbi, you can have your dirty tampon back.

Hard to know if a conservaturd has identified with social darwinism until we know WHICH conservaturdism you mean, Cletus.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.

Hard to know if a conservaturd has identified with social darwinism until we know WHICH conservaturdism you mean, Cletus.
Ill take that as an admission you cannot answer my question.
Thanks for playing. Dont let the door hit you on the way out, Herr Loser.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.

Moronic, thy hame is fake rabbi.
Circular argument on your part. Big, big fallacy.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.

You have, repeatedly.
No, that's a lie. Or else the voices are telling you things again.

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.

Wrong.
Logic is not your forte, is it? Actually other than assclowning I dont think you have a forte.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.

There is a massive amount of irrefutable evidence that conservatives support social Darwinism.

If you don't believe me, google it.

Or to put it in the terminology of the Rabbi...

Google is your friend, asshole.

Funny that.

Wrong.
Logic is not your forte, is it? Actually other than assclowning I dont think you have a forte.

You need to scream a little louder than that, fake rabbi.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.

You have, repeatedly.

Okay, then you tell us, specifically, what portion or portions of the principle of social Darwinism do you disagree with, and,

prove to us, with unequivocal declarations, how it is that you disagree with those principles.

Now, back to the OP:

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.

You have, repeatedly.

Here, I will make it very simple and straightforward for you:

Social Darwinists generally argue that the strong should see their wealth and power increase while the weak should see their wealth and power decrease.

Now, you tell us how and why you disagree with the above,

and also, most importantly, you tell us what specific measures you support to actively assure that the above does not occur.

There is a massive amount of irrefutable evidence that conservatives support social Darwinism.

If you don't believe me, google it.

Or to put it in the terminology of the Rabbi...

Google is your friend, asshole.

Rabbi pretends to be conservative, but he doesn't have the faintest idea. What he should be posting is a criticism of liberals imparting a misunderstood, negative connotation to social darwinism.

Get lost, poseur.

Funny that.

You have, repeatedly.

Here, I will make it very simple and straightforward for you:

Social Darwinists generally argue that the strong should see their wealth and power increase while the weak should see their wealth and power decrease.

Now, you tell us how and why you disagree with the above,

and also, most importantly, you tell us what specific measures you support to actively assure that the above does not occur.
I disagree that anyone actually believes that. Please post anyone who believes that. That is not a leftist btw.

Forum List

Back