Do Conservatives Believe In Social Darwinism?

An advocate for social Darwinism will oppose something like the welfare state, on the Darwinist's belief that it lifts it up people artificially and allows them to survive despite their not being naturally 'fit' enough to do so.

Or pollution regulations that protect those who otherwise are not "fit enough"to breathe...

Bullshit. You're a narco-libertarian at best.

:lmao:

I'm not sure what that's even suppose to mean, other than the fact that bullshit statist fucks like you pretend to be conservatives but just can't fathom the idea that the American people should be free to live their lives as they see fit so long as they aren't hurting anyone other than maybe their own selves.

Who has backed down and when has shit hit the fan?

You have! :lol:

I've posted several threads offering conservative solutions that address the [professed] concerns of both Republicans and Democrats. And you've been among the biggest members of the bitch squad, whining and crying that people can't take care of themselves and that we can't really cut spending or taxes. You're worse than Obama. At least he makes no excuses for the fact that he wants to tax and spend. You pretend otherwise but you're just full of bullshit.

Actually NO conservatives support social darwinism.

So it's just the "libertarian" faction?
No. No conservative, not even a narco-libertarian, believes in social darwinism

There are some:

I think "social darwinism" doesnt mean what you think it means.

It's generally a colloquial term, used to disparage. Seldom claimed by it's adherents.

Make that never claimed by people whom others claim believe that.
We're making progress here.

There's a lot of folks who try to change the definitions of words to suit their purposes. Like those who changed the definition of "assault rifle" in order to get semi-automatic weapons included into an "assault weapons ban."

Now, some folks are trying to do that with "conservative" because apparently they are embarrassed about the actions of some conservatives.

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

"Racist" isn't part of the definition of conservative, numskull.

Based on the behavior of MANY so-called Conservatives, you sure as hell could have fooled me.

Why, even the author of the OP once called Obama "Head ****** in Chief". True story. He did.
Libs are the biggest racists around, Herr Fucktard. And it doesnt take much to fool you.

61,000 federal workers were ADDED during the Reagan administration. To contrast, 373,000 federal workers were trimmed from the system under that Liberal Bill Clinton.

I think you left out important facts, DEMOCRAT CONGRESS under Reagan, REPUBLICAN CONGRESS under Bill Clinton was this on purpose?

It is against USMB rules to alter a member's quote. This is a major transgression. You are aware of this, right?

I did not alter a word you said, I added some relevant clarity, honestly if this bothers you why did you quote it? Here happy now.

No. That is altering a quote. Plain and simple. Every time you do it, it will be reported.
I quoted it to point out your obvious fuck-up.
Go tell mommy.

Of course conservatives believe in social Darwinism. They just normally call it personal responsibility.

Or we can accept the fake Rabbi at his word and then postulate that, since Conservatives don't believe in social Darwinism, they are actually irresponsible, probably sucking on the big gubbermint tit.

This thread is fun!
Fine example of non-sequitur, Herr SHithead.

An advocate for social Darwinism will oppose something like the welfare state, on the Darwinist's belief that it lifts it up people artificially and allows them to survive despite their not being naturally 'fit' enough to do so.
Maybe. Can you cite any conservatives who oppose the welfare state because it allows people to survive who otherwise wouldnt?

I'm not sure what that's even suppose to mean, other than the fact that bullshit statist fucks like you pretend to be conservatives but just can't fathom the idea that the American people should be free to live their lives as they see fit so long as they aren't hurting anyone other than maybe their own selves.

I've posted several threads offering conservative solutions that address the [professed] concerns of both Republicans and Democrats. And you've been among the biggest members of the bitch squad, whining and crying that people can't take care of themselves and that we can't really cut spending or taxes. You're worse than Obama. At least he makes no excuses for the fact that he wants to tax and spend. You pretend otherwise but you're just full of bullshit.
Now you're simply hallucinating.

Maybe. Can you cite any conservatives who oppose the welfare state because it allows people to survive who otherwise wouldnt?

The ones like you who would abolish Medicaid.

That is incorrect.
We oppose Medicaid because it is a bloated inefficient system that demeans the patients and devalues the doctors. So actually it is the opposite of what you post. You support Medicaiid because you want to see people poor and miserable.

That is incorrect.
We oppose Medicaid because it is a bloated inefficient system that demeans the patients and devalues the doctors. So actually it is the opposite of what you post. You support Medicaiid because you want to see people poor and miserable.

lol. Now you're just lying. End Medicaid and poor people will go without needed medical care.

Of course conservatives believe in social Darwinism. They just normally call it personal responsibility.

Or we can accept the fake Rabbi at his word and then postulate that, since Conservatives don't believe in social Darwinism, they are actually irresponsible, probably sucking on the big gubbermint tit.

This thread is fun!
Fine example of non-sequitur, Herr SHithead.
You seem angry. Problems at the sanitarium today? Catheter a little too tight? That lovely nurse with luscious titties juuuuuuuust out of reach?

Poor you. It's fun when I see you trolling your own thread. So, now that I've asked 3 times, can you kindly define "Conservatism"?

Thank you. And don't forget: the blue pills calm you down!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

So you deny objecting when I suggested that spending be drastically reduced and taxes as well?

Second, how are you planning on slashing 50% from Social Security. My mother lives on about 1,000/mo SS. You want to cut that to $500?

You and your mother are entitlement junkies.

Lol! !!
Second, how are you planning on slashing 50% from Social Security. My mother lives on about 1,000/mo SS. You want to cut that to $500?

You and your mother are entitlement junkies.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

That is incorrect.

lol. Now you're just lying. End Medicaid and poor people will go without needed medical care.
Does he have any clue what Medicaid mostly covers? Nursing home bills. What would he like to do with all the destitute old people, turn them out into the street? Asshole kids who don't check the facts.

Of course the usual excuse for heartless right-wing policies is a licentious interpretation of The Parable of the Talents, or something similarly moronic:

"I am also religious, profoundly religious on the inside, and I believe that Providence weighs human beings. Those who do not pass the trials imposed by Providence, who are broken by them, are not destined by Providence for greater things. It is a natural necessity that only the strong remain after this selection."

-- Adolf Hitler; from Munich Löwenbräukeller (November 8, 1943)

-

Who needs an excuse for keeping your own stuff? Either you have a right to it, or you don't. I don't see how anyone can claim they have a right to my stuff. Feel free to present your theory on that issue.

Of course the usual excuse for heartless right-wing policies is a licentious interpretation of The Parable of the Talents, or something similarly moronic:

"I am also religious, profoundly religious on the inside, and I believe that Providence weighs human beings. Those who do not pass the trials imposed by Providence, who are broken by them, are not destined by Providence for greater things. It is a natural necessity that only the strong remain after this selection."

-- Adolf Hitler; from Munich Löwenbräukeller (November 8, 1943)

-

Who needs an excuse for keeping your own stuff? Either you have a right to it, or you don't. I don't see how anyone can claim they have a right to my stuff. Feel free to present your theory on that issue.

You don't need an excuse to agree with the quote. Just own that. No need to justify that to us :p

That is incorrect.

Bullshit. I guess people just died in the streets before Medicaid, right? You are the one who wants to keep people dependent on government for inferior quality premium priced medical care.

Forum List

Back