🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Democrats Appear "Too Insane/Out Of Touch" To Run Government?

Skylar & mdk..at least I start threads that inspire people to think. Would you rather I just got paid to derail certain threads like you and your yellow Avatar buddy et al? I honestly don't get why the mods have put up with your non contributing & subversion of civil debate here for so long.

''Tis a Mystery....sort of. :popcorn:

At least I start threads that inspire people to think. Would you rather I just got paid to derail threads like you and your yellow Avatar buddy et al? I honestly don't get why the mods have put up with your non contributing & subversion of civil debate here for so long.

No, SIl......you start threads that disgust people with your irrational hatred. And cause them to reassess their own prejudices. There's a reason why the national view of gay marriage, for example, shifted so rapidly.

On the one hand we had the raving hysterics of people like you who insisted that same sex parenting was 'molestation' and demonized and disparaged same sex couples. On the other hand....we had loving same sex parents that cared for their children.

As public awareness was raised on the latter, tolerance for your brand bigotry plummeted. And support for same sex marriage skyrocketed.

Thank you!

Skylar & mdk..at least I start threads that inspire people to think. Would you rather I just got paid to derail certain threads like you and your yellow Avatar buddy et al? I honestly don't get why the mods have put up with your non contributing & subversion of civil debate here for so long.

I wish I got paid to post here, but I share my boon with you goons for free. Besides, watching you make a fool of yourself is its own reward.

I wish I got paid to post here, but I share my boon with you goons for free. Besides, watching you make a fool of yourself is its own reward.
Speaking of making a fool out of oneself, how did that 2016 election go for y'all after Obungles forced voters daughters to put up with deranged boys in their locker rooms and showers at schools?

Talk about your dinner table issue at the 11th hour...ouch!

Speaking of making a fool out of oneself, how did that 2016 election go for y'all after Obungles forced voters daughters to put up with deranged boys in their locker rooms and showers at schools?

Didn't you tell us how Trump's support of LGBT issues was going to cost him the election because the electorate was as singularly focused on your anti-gay hysteria as you were?

.....How'd that work out again?

Laughing....sorry, Sil. But YOU contradict you. As the very argument you're marking now is the same argument you made in 2016 on why Trump was going to lose. Its nonsense in both instances, as no....we don't share your singular obsession with gay people.

^^Check the dates but I believe that was before Obama issued his mandate forcing schools to let deranged self-diagnosed boys use girls locker rooms and showers at schools. Trump's fake handshake to LGBTers was in April 2016 if memory serves. Obama's dem-killing mandate was in mid May that year, also if memory serves.

That changed the voters minds.

That same issue you claimed was going to harm Trump so awfully with voters? That same issue where you voted for Hillary b/c Trump was too pro-gay? That one? lol

^^Check the dates but I believe that was before Obama issued his mandate forcing schools to let deranged self-diagnosed boys use girls locker rooms and showers at schools. Trump's fake handshake to LGBTers was in April 2016 if memory serves. Obama's dem-killing mandate was in mid May that year, also if memory serves.

Trump held up the gay flag on Oct. 29, 2016. Face it, you are lamely attempting to have both it ways with this issue and your post history proves that fact.

Trump held up the gay flag on Oct. 29, 2016. Face it, you are lamely attempting to have both it ways with this issue and your post history proves that fact.
By the time Oct. 29th rolled around, he was undoubtedly holding that flag tongue-in-cheek. And I've see the picture. He DOES rather look like the cat who ate the canary:

5818b1d9150000d80453109b.jpeg

So, in a way he's probably thinking here ^^ "YES! These people are putting me in office!"

...just not quite directly....seems he and his handlers likely knew the impact of the boys-in-girls-school-showers issue at Rust Belt dinner tables. And you know what? They reaped that harvest like a combine...

...what idiot...what complete lunatic...would advise the DNC to stand behind telling middle voters that their daughters MUST share their showers at school with deranged boys..or else...???

Only the most deluded and unstable mind would suggest such a suicidal strategy. Either that or as the Beastie Boys say... "I'll tell y'all it's sabotage!"...

Last edited:
^^Check the dates but I believe that was before Obama issued his mandate forcing schools to let deranged self-diagnosed boys use girls locker rooms and showers at schools.

You said that Trump's support of gay weddings was going to cost him the election.

It never did. Yo

I did check the dates. You were making the same predictions about Trump's inevitable defeat because of his support of trans bathroom access AFTER Obama's directive.

In August and September of 2016.

Your predictions are simply garbage.

By the time Oct. 29th rolled around, he was undoubtedly holding that flag tongue-in-cheek. And I've see the picture. He DOES rather look like the cat who ate the canary:

5818b1d9150000d80453109b.jpeg

So, in a way he's probably thinking here ^^ "YES! These people are putting me in office!"

...just not quite directly....seems he and his handlers likely knew the impact of the boys-in-girls-school-showers issue at Rust Belt dinner tables. And you know what? They reaped that harvest like a combine...

...what idiot...what complete lunatic...would advise the DNC to stand behind telling middle voters that their daughters MUST share their showers at school with deranged boys..or else...???

Only the most deluded and unstable mind would suggest such a suicidal strategy. Either that or as the Beastie Boys say... "I'll tell y'all it's sabotage!"...

You're scrambling, Sil. You predicted Trump would lose because of his support of LBGT issues. You were wrong. You insisted that you changed your tune on Trump's defeat AFTER the Obama directive on trans bathrooms. You didn't. You were still making the same empty predictions months after Obama's bathroom directive.

Your predictions are meaningless garbage. And as your ever changing revisionist story demonstrates.....even YOU ignore you. Which is convenient, as so do we.

From:Vast majority of Americans support DACA, oppose wall
You asshats go with that.

Shutting down the government to reinstate a program your orange buddy ended, and you morons blame Democrats.

Well it is the democrats' fault after all that the government is so red in the first place. After all, dems forcing girls and women to share their private hygiene areas with deranged males in 2016 kind of screwed the dems with their pragmatic, no bullshit middle base. It's a sign of how far gone democrats in general look mentally anyway. That they couldn't even calculate accurate polling within their own ranks on such a perverse and objectionable threat to womenfolk; nevermind what their spinning minds say "ought to be cool"...it's what's ACTUALLY cool with middle dems.

Anyone that far off the mark on just basic common sense cannot be trusted to run government. So even if you're one of the rare middle dems who doesn't have a stake in the game of having a daughter, wife, niece, girlfriend or mother at risk in their bathrooms and showers thanks to dems, just the sheer grotesque miscalculation of what sane people will and won't tolerate means that the collective "mind" of democrats is not capable of running a complex system of government like we have. Pay attention to this, because it's real...

And they say Trump shows signs of being unhinged! Well, frankly he does, but even as unhinged as purplish voters in 2016 clearly saw him to be, they STILL preferred him over democrats for all the reasons I just stated. "Too far" is apparently a phrase way-left democrats, consumed with judicial activism, fascism thereby in their favor, became blind to how their own base actually feels. In 2016 their middle bloc spoke up and said "yeah, you're fucking crazy, fuck that."

Trump may be a pussy grabber fantasizer out and about. But giving him a free pass to enter a woman's locker room if he "identifies female" that particular day would be a bad idea...yes democrats?
dudette,

Your guy cut taxes instead of ensuring Government gets funded.

:lmao: All the Kings' horses and all the King's men, couldn't put 2016 back together again...

:lmao: All the Kings' horses and all the King's men, couldn't put 2016 back together again...

Laughing....says the soul that told us Trump was going to lose because of his support of LGBT issues.

But tell us again how democrats are going to lose because of support of LGBT issues.

You were so convinced that Trump was going to lose, you were calling for President Hillary to appoint Jeffrey Sutton to the Supreme Court. :lol:

Should President Clinton(s) Nominate Judge Sutton Of The 6th To Heal The Divide?

^^^ This thread is from Election Day. As always, the only person you're fooling is yourself.

Also, the only reason you wanted Sutton on the bench was b/c he ruled aganist gay marriage on the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Forum List

Back