Do Democrats believe that voting laws shouldn't run through state legislatures?

Why does it seem like so many Democrats support the avenues taken by states that changed voting laws/guidelines in the 11th hour for the 2020 national election?
Well, that's because they were common sense during a pandemic and the courts agreed. As they say, case closed.

So you wouldn't have preferred that state legislatures hold sessions to debate such monumental changes to voting guidelines?
Mac1958 can you see why this shit doesn't fly...can you see why legit folks can't take you seriously on matters such as these?
Well, here's the neat thing: I don't care if people like you take me seriously or not.

How cool is that!
Then why post it?
To observe reactions and behaviors.

That's the only value nutters have to me.

You're welcome!

bear513 Mac is uber intelligent, he's always in analytics mode mining for data. That's what all really smart people do.

Why does it seem like so many Democrats support the avenues taken by states that changed voting laws / guidelines in the 11th hour for the 2020 national election?

That is not true. Absentee ballot laws were passed in 2005 in Georgia, 2018 by voter initiative in Michigan and 2019 by a Republican legislature and Democrat Governor in 2019. The only thing that changed was that election officials urged voters to vote by mail because of the pandemic.

Forum List

Back