Do Dems believe America is better for Americans when real Americans feel like foreigners on their own soil?

"America is not a nation of Americans, but immigrants"
- Joe Biden

He should add illegal immigrants... illegal immigrants.
Yes, where were the immigration permits for people from the European continent?

We did not immigrant. We conquered.
The Nazis could have said the same thing. Anyone from the American continent is a real American.

no you're not. you are a mexican. your loyalty is to mexico. you hate americans and america.

but your home is a shithole, so you moved here, where you benefit from our society while hating us.
I am more American than you can ever be. We don't have a problem with Immigrants, only right wingers who got kicked out of the old country. Their Bad attitude proves it.

you are a loyal Mexican who lied to get American citizenship.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

you are a loyal Mexican who lied to get American citizenship.
Got kicked out of the Old Country "for not being white enough" and have a Bad attitude as a result?

nope.

my point stands. you are a loyal Mexican who lied to get American citizenship.
So what; am more of an honest Injeun than You. Bifurcate much, Right Wingers?

how do you figure? you lied, i did not. that makes you less honest.

Do Dems believe America is better for Americans when real Americans feel like foreigners on their own soil?

Don't care how you feel, snowflake.
Marxists usually don’t.

Marxists don’t care about your feelings? I don’t think anyone does.

i care how she feels. why would i not? she is not an asshole who doesn't give a fuck about anyone else.

Marxists usually don’t.

i care how she feels. why would i not? she is not an asshole who doesn't give a fuck about anyone else.

Then maybe you two can talk about your feels and comfort each other.

Most people do.
Not in lib la la land where belief in God is considered a mental defect

Where do you get this stuff from? I don't know of anyone of any political party who has ever said this. Some manifestations of this belief have been crazy, though.
R
[/QUOTE]
You are describing the dysfunctional liberal culture that has gripped America in the last 40 years
[/QUOTE]

Really? What are you suggesting? I don't think that a culture can be defined as "liberal" culture or "conservative" culture. Like I said, it's a hodge-podge, a mosaic. We wouldn't have liberty if this weren't true. Who isn't "dysfunctional" in some way?

Marxists usually don’t.

my way is more about calling out lefties on their bullshit and cheering her up by humiliating lefties losers that can't put together a coherent argument to save their lives.

which is pretty much all of them.

Marxists usually don’t.

my way is more about calling out lefties on their bullshit and cheering her up by humiliating lefties losers that can't put together a coherent argument to save their lives.

You do that. Go cheer her up. Her feelings hurt.

Marxists usually don’t.

You do that. Go cheer her up. Her feelings hurt.

i'm on it. hey, what do you think about supposed Americans booing the American flag in America during a game vs Mexico?

There are entire cities here in Mexifornia where one would not hear english spoken if he/she spent the entire day there...he/she may not even see a single core American in these foreign shitholes I speak of.
Do Dems honestly believe America is better for Americans under the aforementioned circumstances? I ask, since Dems push polices which encourage, manifest and foster said circumstances.

One must remember that the statist left is anchored into the religion of "One People, One Government, One Leader"... they view America & individual Liberty as a threat to their power based religion. The left excels in mindless groupthink religion but fails miserably in historical research of humanity let alone the study of the human condition. Us vs Them, PC/P)ower & C)ontrol, Divide & Conquer is as deep a subject as the statist left mindset can comprehend. Sad but true.

What makes a "real" American?
people who share the dominant culture that America was founded on are a good place to look for real Americans

that group would not include ANTIFA rodents burning American flags

Or Aryan Cowboys smashing windows. Or people following families on camping vacations. Or people screaming in other people's faces. Our "dominant culture" is a hodge-podge of all sorts of things. what part of "dominant culture" do you like?

It is not "aryan cowboys" smashing windows in our cities.

so, if you want to stop making shit up, and deal with reality, you will look less crazy that way.

Hey, you note how few cities are actually defunding the police?

told you it was all bullshit.

the libs? they think you are too stupid to notice.

Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who smashed windows during George Floyd protests was a white supremacist trying to incite riots, police say

I don't think that 'defunding' means what you think it means. No, people aren't going to disband police departments. It's a matter of the allotment of resources. How about the harassment of the family on vacation? That idiot in Whitefish, Montana screaming in that woman's face while she held an inoffensive sign? Armed thugs chasing "antifa." This is all "reality."

The republicans need to take a hard look at themselves and the shit that they are shoveling. I'm not going to vote for the filth currently in the White House just because this stuff is happening. Four years of trash is more than enough.
That ended up being debunked and even your link stated that the police 'suspected' that he was

Marxists usually don’t.

Marxists don’t care about anything but gaining power over the people. Leftie fake concern over minorities included.

My “ feelings “ are not the subject.

Marxists usually don’t.

Marxists don’t care about anything but gaining power over the people. Leftie fake concern over minorities included.

My “ feelings “ are not the subject.

Tell that to Correll. He's trying to cheer you up.

Where do you get this stuff from? I don't know of anyone of any political party who has ever said this.
the crowd of liberal disbelievers express intolerance for Christians regularly here on this forum

nationally the dems are the focal point for godlessness though they are not as open about it

Really? What are you suggesting? I don't think that a culture can be defined as "liberal" culture or "conservative" culture.
You are in denial

hollywood is not liberal?

of course it is

abortion is a liberal cause, as is the gay marriage and transgender bullcrap

the morons burning the US flag and masturbating on police cars are the products of liberal culture

Where do you get this stuff from? I don't know of anyone of any political party who has ever said this.
the crowd of liberal disbelievers express intolerance for Christians regularly here on this forum

nationally the dems are the focal point for godlessness though they are not as open about it

That's ridiculous. What is your definition of "godlessness?" Someone who has a different idea of what Christianity is or should be? Moreover, you never say which sect/denomination of Christians you are talking about. No one has a patent on the Supreme Being. One can be a Christian and not support right-wing republican politics. I don't know what the connection between the two would be.

There are many Christians in the world who are not protestant fundamentalist. Some people who are Christians are pro-choice and some support gay marriage and trans rights. Americans pick our own religions. You people seem to be hostile toward other Christians, particularly Episcopalians, although other Christians like the Greek Orthodox, the Greek Orthodox, and Baptists were also represented at the convention, as well as representatives of the Jewish and Islamic faiths.

That's ridiculous. What is your definition of "godlessness?" Someone who has a different idea of what Christianity is or should be? Moreover, you never say which sect/denomination of Christians you are talking about. No one has a patent on the Supreme Being. One can be a Christian and not support right-wing republican politics. I don't know what the connection between the two would be.

There are many Christians in the world who are not protestant fundamentalist. Some people who are Christians are pro-choice and some support gay marriage and trans rights. Americans pick our own religions. You people seem to be hostile toward other Christians, particularly Episcopalians, although other Christians like the Greek Orthodox, the Greek Orthodox, and Baptists were also represented at the convention, as well as representatives of the Jewish and Islamic faiths.
I concede there are alleged Christians who use their religion as a substitute for marxist doctrine

indeed they are practically the same

and thats between them and God

but there are even more libs who make no pretense of believing in God and actually mock those who do have faith

The absolute anti-Christianity of your liberals is clear to everyone.

the absolute depravity of your alternative lifestyle crowd, is also clear to everyone.

but yes, also against hte very idea of religion.

Forum List

Back