Do Flooridians know how to do basic math?

Wow, just saw the news about the left cheating in Florida. No wonder they pretend to be unable to count
No, dumb ass, you saw Skelator, Rick Scott claim the left was cheating. Counting all the ballots isn't cheating. Not counting them is.
pretty sure we have laws against "misplacing" just enough ballots to change outcomes...

Nobody misplaced any ballots. They are still counting absentee and provisional ballots from some of Florida's largest counties. My moderately sized county gets thousands of provisional ballots in a mid term election.

I agree. Some Florida counties are pretty big and it will take time for the recount to get done.

It is what it is.

Wow, just saw the news about the left cheating in Florida. No wonder they pretend to be unable to count
No, dumb ass, you saw Skelator, Rick Scott claim the left was cheating. Counting all the ballots isn't cheating. Not counting them is.
pretty sure we have laws against "misplacing" just enough ballots to change outcomes...

Nobody misplaced any ballots. They are still counting absentee and provisional ballots from some of Florida's largest counties. My moderately sized county gets thousands of provisional ballots in a mid term election.
wait for it.

There is no way in hell, that McSally, who was leading Sinema by 17,000 votes, is now losing by 9,000 votes. So you're telling me, that in a traditionally red state, Sinema, the Democrat, found 26,000 votes? I'm calling bullcrap, and election fraud.

Calling races before every single vote is counted should not happen even if it takes days.
They need to pass a law that a race isn't called until certification.

What gets me these races in Florida are in mandatory recount (the law) and the whiny little bitch who has controlled Florida for two terms is suing? WTF I guess it's true on the republican's want to follow the law if it benefits them.

There is no way in hell, that McSally, who was leading Sinema by 17,000 votes, is now losing by 9,000 votes. So you're telling me, that in a traditionally red state, Sinema, the Democrat, found 26,000 votes? I'm calling bullcrap, and election fraud.
and we're off!!!!

These votes appearing out of nowhere... I smell a rat
Get your nose out of your armpit.
Lol
The armpit is Broward County... And no I do not live there

Calling races before every single vote is counted should not happen even if it takes days.

What gets me these races in Florida are in mandatory recount (the law) and the whiny little bitch who has controlled Florida for two terms is suing? WTF I guess it's true on the republican's want to follow the law if it benefits them.
Broward county is well known for its election fraud

No what I see is a state that is incompetent at best and corrupt at worst when it comes to elections. We go through this shit with these morons EVERY SINGLE ELECTION. Every other county in the country seems to be able to handle the job of COUNTING BALLOTS. Maybe Florida should hire some 3rd grade math students to help them?

No what I see is a state that is incompetent at best and corrupt at worst when it comes to elections. We go through this shit with these morons EVERY SINGLE ELECTION. Every other county in the country seems to be able to handle the job of COUNTING BALLOTS. Maybe Florida should hire some 3rd grade math students to help them?

Maybe you should spend some time in an election office post election day to see the work these dedicated individuals do to count your ballot.

The only people who call elections before the results are made official by the SOS is the media.
If a law like that was made and signed by Trump, you would be the first person screaming about freedom of the press.

Maybe you should spend some time in an election office post election day to see the work these dedicated individuals do to count your ballot.
How many DAYS would it take you to count to say 7 thousand?

The only people who call elections before the results are made official by the SOS is the media.
If a law like that was made and signed by Trump, you would be the first person screaming about freedom of the press.

The Media can say what they want...The candidate shouldn't get to declare victory until certification. And maybe the media will learn it's lesson about not calling races too soon. Maybe election offices simply don't release ANY results until certification.

Depends on the voting system in the county, the staff level and what kind of ballots they are. 7,000 provisional ballots could take a week or more.

Depends on the voting system in the county, the staff level and what kind of ballots they are. 7,000 provisional ballots could take a week or more.
Absurd

Absurd

Only because you have no idea of what it takes to process a ballot once you've cast it. Educate yourself. You don't just tear open the provisional envelope and count it. It has to be cleared first which means looking up each voter to ensure they are qualified to cast that ballot. Then a supervisor must double check all rejected ballots, in many cases calling or emailing the voter for additional information. I want every qualified voter to be enfranchized, why don't you?

Absurd

Only because you have no idea of what it takes to process a ballot once you've cast it. Educate yourself. You don't just tear open the provisional envelope and count it. It has to be cleared first which means looking up each voter to ensure they are qualified to cast that ballot. Then a supervisor must double check all rejected ballots, in many cases calling or emailing the voter for additional information. I want every qualified voter to be enfranchized, why don't you?
49 other states seem to be able to handle our elections with only occasional problems. Logical reasoning based on that alone says Florida has a major problem be it incompetence or fraud.

Absurd

49 other states seem to be able to handle our elections with only occasional problems. Logical reasoning based on that alone says Florida has a major problem be it incompetence or fraud.

More and more people are voting by mail. As states pass more restrictive voter ID laws, more and more provisional ballots are being cast. More people are demanding paper ballots. We have more people voting. All these things mean it takes longer to count. Shut up and let us count. The election is final upon certification, period.

Does someone have an abacus or Texas Instruments calculator they can loan them?

How do they have this problem of counting votes in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION?

Ridiculous, its BASIC MATH
It’s always the same counties, they don’t report so they can manufacture what they need after the fact. Personally, I am pissed Scott didn’t remove the supervisors in these counties long ago. They pull it every major election, against Fl reporting law. I’m tired of my vote not counting.

Forum List

Back