Do Flooridians know how to do basic math?

Calling races before every single vote is counted should not happen even if it takes days.
They need to pass a law that a race isn't called until certification.

The only people who call elections before the results are made official by the SOS is the media.
If a law like that was made and signed by Trump, you would be the first person screaming about freedom of the press.

The Media can say what they want...The candidate shouldn't get to declare victory until certification. And maybe the media will learn it's lesson about not calling races too soon. Maybe election offices simply don't release ANY results until certification.

Hey I'm down with that.
It's a bitch on election night trying to get all the votes from polling places accumulated and posting results at the same time.
We have the poll workers bring their media sticks in. We refuse to modem our results from the polls.

And magic ballot boxes showing up out of nowhere.
I counted more than 30 precincts in Broward that had less than 4% voting for the GOP candidate, a number of which many were 2% or less. Palm Beach magically didn’t report their precinct totals at all.
Does someone have an abacus or Texas Instruments calculator they can loan them?

How do they have this problem of counting votes in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION?

Ridiculous, its BASIC MATH
It has nothing to do with math and everything to do with dimocrap corrupt vote counters.

Wow, just saw the news about the left cheating in Florida. No wonder they pretend to be unable to count
No, dumb ass, you saw Skelator, Rick Scott claim the left was cheating. Counting all the ballots isn't cheating. Not counting them is.
pretty sure we have laws against "misplacing" just enough ballots to change outcomes...

Nobody misplaced any ballots. They are still counting absentee and provisional ballots from some of Florida's largest counties. My moderately sized county gets thousands of provisional ballots in a mid term election.
and BOOM - we found a box!!!

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/

sitting all alone. in a store room. where we keep all vital paperwork.

Calling races before every single vote is counted should not happen even if it takes days.

In other countries the returning officer gives out the election result. US seem to have a stupid way of TV calling it and the the opponent must concede.

People voted every vote should be counted and a result given... Simple.

Other countries get down to <5 vote separation with multiple recounts and possible 10 days of counting, not one court room involved.

A judge might be called in to make a call on a handful of vote the election officer wanted a second opinion on.

And on another note: Voter suppression is on of the most unpatriotic thing to do... I find it highly hypocritical of people who claim to be American and then try and

Forum List

Back