Do gays choose to be gay? How can we refuse equal rights?

If you follow the logic of non judgment because God made them that way, you could not judge child molesters or serial killers because that's the way God made them.

Homosexuality is an aberration. An anomaly. It is benign when left alone but becomes toxic when considered an alternative form of normal.

If you weren’t so hateful and ignorant you’d understand it’s a fallacy to compare two dissimilar things, as it’s indeed hateful and ignorant to compare homosexuals to child molesters or serial killers.

It is not a crime to be a homosexual, whether naturally occurring or a choice, individuals are at liberty to express themselves as they see fit free from interference by the state.

Thankfully we have a Constitution to protect citizens from the ignorance and hate you and others on the right exhibit.

so dumbass are those on the Left who are against Homosexuality the same?.....or are they in that little Far Left thing you call a brain different?...

And this is the same asinine libtard "argument" that you wing-nuts will make over the next 25 years for child molestation, serial killers, and drug addicts.

We (conservatives) are just a bunch of "intolerant" <insert deviant behavior here followed by "phobes" such as "pedophileophobe", "serial killerophobe"> and we need to "evolve" and become more "tolerant" of deviant, disturbing, and just plain illegal behavior. :bang3:

Liberals - continuing their Nazi goose-stepping march toward the destruction of civilization since 1895

^ Another RightWinger that shows their ignorance of the differences between consent and hurting others.

He’s in a perpetual state of exhibiting his ignorance on every subject known.

kind of like a poster we have here named Clayton Jones.....oh shit.....its you....im sorry

This isn't a Left and Right thing...

It's a Straights and Gays thing...

And, although it's true that more Lefties support Gay Rights than do Righties...

There's considerable cross-over, with sizable minority-percentage numbers of Liberals who do not support Gays, and sizable minority-percentage numbers of Conservatives who do...

It's just that most Straight Folk (and they represent 96-97% of the total population, a quite staggering and massively overwhelming number) view homosexuality as unnatural and repugnant...

There are, indeed, also sizable numbers of Straight Folk who really don't give a damn, or who also manifest revulsion for The Life but who are content to live-and-let-live, so long as it's off their scopes...

But, for the most part, a good many Straights wanna puke when contemplating such behaviors and practices...

You can't legislate-away the natural and ingrained feelings of Straight Folk about that...

And it's human nature, to push-away or hold-at-arms'-length that which humans find perverse and repugnant...

It's not hate...

It's an understandable reaction to something that makes a lot of folks want to shudder or vomit...

Almost (not quite) as bad as somebody making new laws that say you have to tolerate somebody taking a shit on the seat next to you on the subway...

Very uncool...

and I don't give a shit how you and the state of california define it.

The people of your state voted against you twice, but you found a judge to overturn the will of the prople---------so much for democracy.

Maybe the San Andreas fault will solve the problem for you and us.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Man, that is one exceptional post (up to and including the San Andreas Fault :lol:)
yea but remember....to you Rotty and Red fish......every State is susceptible to some kind of natural disaster.....if you wish an earthquake would take me down with it ....i hope whatever hits your State lands right on top of you when it hits..... is that fair?.......

I'd suggest moving

Your 80 year old gay aunt did not live in an age of tolerance or she would have married her "roomates".

And this is the same asinine libtard "argument" that you wing-nuts will make over the next 25 years for child molestation, serial killers, and drug addicts.

We (conservatives) are just a bunch of "intolerant" <insert deviant behavior here followed by "phobes" such as "pedophileophobe", "serial killerophobe"> and we need to "evolve" and become more "tolerant" of deviant, disturbing, and just plain illegal behavior. :bang3:

Liberals - continuing their Nazi goose-stepping march toward the destruction of civilization since 1895

^ Another RightWinger that shows their ignorance of the differences between consent and hurting others.

Hey stupid, it's not conservatives that are (or will be) advocating for this "progression" towards the collapse of civilization.

Case in point here jack-ass. Is this not "hurting others"?!? Well this is your side of the aisle which is preaching "tolerance" of cold-blooded murder.

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say - Telegraph

yea but remember....to you Rotty and Red fish......every State is susceptible to some kind of natural disaster.....if you wish an earthquake would take me down with it ....i hope whatever hits your State lands right on top of you when it hits..... is that fair?.......

I'd suggest moving

why?.....

WOW, what part of liberalfornia don't you get? You can't change the land of entitlement's and restrictive state.

and I don't give a shit how you and the state of california define it.

The people of your state voted against you twice, but you found a judge to overturn the will of the prople---------so much for democracy.

Maybe the San Andreas fault will solve the problem for you and us.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Man, that is one exceptional post (up to and including the San Andreas Fault :lol:)

Dude - read clearly. Nobody wished anything. RF said "maybe the San Andreas fault will solve the problem". Maybe is a far cry from wish.

He’s in a perpetual state of exhibiting his ignorance on every subject known.

That's what all you Dumbocrats cry because I own you with facts.

:dance:

Great piece on Vicco, Kentucky.
Has to be made up. We've been repeatedly assured by the left that small Southern towns are nothing but stupid, hateful, intolerant KKK members who marry their cousins and "bitterly cling to guns and religion".

In case of a discrepancy between liberalism and reality, reality is wrong.

WOW, what part of liberalfornia don't you get? You can't change the land of entitlement's and restrictive state.

Dresden is....uh....well...."different". He's 1/3 liberal, 1/3 libertarian, 1/3 stoner. Makes for one hell of a USMB poster :). It's never boring.

But in the end, though I find his views on narcotics appalling, I do enjoy watching him make the idiot known as C_Clayton_Jones his personal bitch.

why?.....

Dresden is....uh....well...."different". He's 1/3 liberal, 1/3 libertarian, 1/3 stoner. Makes for one hell of a USMB poster :). It's never boring.

But in the end, though I find his views on narcotics appalling, I do enjoy watching him make the idiot known as C_Clayton_Jones his personal bitch.

I like him but it is after all his choice to live there and deal with what happens there.

If you follow the logic of non judgment because God made them that way, you could not judge child molesters or serial killers because that's the way God made them.

Homosexuality is an aberration. An anomaly. It is benign when left alone but becomes toxic when considered an alternative form of normal.

^ANOTHER Rightwinger who does not understand the simple concept of "consent" vs. hurting others. It's kind of scary to see how many do not understand the difference.

What does consent have with the idea that God created someone in a particular way? Nothing. Did God make serial killers? Did God intend to make serial killers or was that a choice the killer made himself?

One of the most famous cases in Germany was of a homosexual cannibal who advertised for a victim. He got hundreds of replies. He chose one, killed him, with written consent, and ate him, also will the full knowledge and consent of the victim.

What happens to your consent now?

Yeah, it is a slippery slope from gay marraige to that!

Has to be made up. We've been repeatedly assured by the left that small Southern towns are nothing but stupid, hateful, intolerant KKK members who marry their cousins and "bitterly cling to guns and religion".

Sounds just like your average small town in Georgia, when I was growing up in Atlanta...

This isn't a Left and Right thing...

It's a Straights and Gays thing...

And, although it's true that more Lefties support Gay Rights than do Righties...

There's considerable cross-over, with sizable minority-percentage numbers of Liberals who do not support Gays, and sizable minority-percentage numbers of Conservatives who do...

It's just that most Straight Folk (and they represent 96-97% of the total population, a quite staggering and massively overwhelming number) view homosexuality as unnatural and repugnant...

There are, indeed, also sizable numbers of Straight Folk who really don't give a damn, or who also manifest revulsion for The Life but who are content to live-and-let-live, so long as it's off their scopes...

But, for the most part, a good many Straights wanna puke when contemplating such behaviors and practices...

You can't legislate-away the natural and ingrained feelings of Straight Folk about that...

And it's human nature, to push-away or hold-at-arms'-length that which humans find perverse and repugnant...

It's not hate...

It's an understandable reaction to something that makes a lot of folks want to shudder or vomit...

Almost (not quite) as bad as somebody making new laws that say you have to tolerate somebody taking a shit on the seat next to you on the subway...

Very uncool...

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

First, great post. Second, I can honestly say I don't care what gays do behind closed doors (I don't want to see it, but as long as I'm not forces to, I couldn't care any less). I oppose gay marriage because it literally redefines marriage and opens Pandora's Box.

How does someone like Seabytch - who spent years now nonsensically screaming "equality" now tell a polygamist that her state or her country should not recognize his marriage to 12 women?!? How does she tell a woman that she can't marry her monkey for health insurance coverage from her job? How can you do that with a straight face when you've spent your life screaming "just because I'm different doesn't mean I am not entitled to marriage"?

There is nothing "unequal" about marriage being between 1 man and 1 women any more than it is "unequal" for the NFL to only use a football for games and not a baseball. The NFL is football. It's just what it is. And marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman. It's just what marriage is.

In Seawytch's mind, if she doesn't get what she wants, it's "unequal". But what anybody else wants? Well, fuck 'em! She'll dance around her hypocrisy all day.

Here is a simple analogy of what she has advocated for: a street is deemed by law to be a 25mph zone. It's 25mph for everyone (just as marriage is a man and a woman for everyone and she had every right to marry a man). But she feels "special" and "entitled" and claims that because she owns a Mustang, she (and anyone like her with a Mustang) should be allowed to drive 75mph on that same street. They change the law to appease her. But now Corvette owners (polygamists), Camaro owners (beastialitist), and Charger owners (pedophiles) all believe that they should get to drive 75mph in that 25mph zone as well (and understandably). But Wytchey says NO and comes up with a zillion excuses. The fact is, she's the one discriminating. She's the one deeming something as being "icky". Conservatives never discriminated against anyone - marriage was between a man and a woman and all were welcomed to do so under that scenario. It's people like Wytchey who have created decriminalizing and inequality with her selfish vision for marriage (which is essentially "I get what I want, and fuck everybody else").

Sounds just like your average small town in Georgia, when I was growing up in Atlanta...

I think that there is still some KKK near the GA/TN line.

Toccoa, GA--closer to South Carolina. A nice place for a vacation home because of Lake Hartwell--not much more can be said. There is a good buffet. Otherwise, best to keep on driving.

Last edited:
I don't believe in your "god", I do believe in what I observe around me. As far as animals are concerned, specifically mammals, "gay" is not a natural state. Homo sapiens, however, have the ability to equate sexual contact with emotional attachment (among other things), not just reproduction. In that context, what constitutes "human behavior" vs. Nature? So "god made me that way" is not an argument in my lexicon, just as "god hates a sinner" is not.
While homosexuality is not a normal condition it is quite natural and homosexual behavior has been observed in most animals. Sexual orientation is determined by hormonal influences on the brain. Homosexuality is believed to be the result of hormonal imbalance.

Prenatal hormones and sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whatever the ‘cause,’ homosexuals are entitled to their civil rights, including the right of equal protection of the law and the right to marry.

Not ‘special rights’ or ‘new rights,’ but rights as afforded everyone else.

I don't believe in your "god", I do believe in what I observe around me. As far as animals are concerned, specifically mammals, "gay" is not a natural state. Homo sapiens, however, have the ability to equate sexual contact with emotional attachment (among other things), not just reproduction. In that context, what constitutes "human behavior" vs. Nature? So "god made me that way" is not an argument in my lexicon, just as "god hates a sinner" is not.
While homosexuality is not a normal condition it is quite natural and homosexual behavior has been observed in most animals. Sexual orientation is determined by hormonal influences on the brain. Homosexuality is believed to be the result of hormonal imbalance.

Prenatal hormones and sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whatever the ‘cause,’ homosexuals are entitled to their civil rights, including the right of equal protection of the law and the right to marry.

Not ‘special rights’ or ‘new rights,’ but rights as afforded everyone else.

A gay woman had as much "right" to marry a man as any heterosexual woman. A gay man had as much "right" to marry a woman as any heterosexual man..

Idiots like you wanted SPECIAL rights. It really is that simple and no amount of your bullshit will change that reality.

Forum List

Back