Do gays choose to be gay? How can we refuse equal rights?

Great piece on Vicco, Kentucky.
Has to be made up. We've been repeatedly assured by the left that small Southern towns are nothing but stupid, hateful, intolerant KKK members who marry their cousins and "bitterly cling to guns and religion".

In case of a discrepancy between liberalism and reality, reality is wrong.

Sounds just like your average small town in Georgia, when I was growing up in Atlanta...

I'm sure you enjoy believing that.

While homosexuality is not a normal condition it is quite natural and homosexual behavior has been observed in most animals. Sexual orientation is determined by hormonal influences on the brain. Homosexuality is believed to be the result of hormonal imbalance.

Prenatal hormones and sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whatever the ‘cause,’ homosexuals are entitled to their civil rights, including the right of equal protection of the law and the right to marry.

Not ‘special rights’ or ‘new rights,’ but rights as afforded everyone else.

A gay woman had as much "right" to marry a man as any heterosexual woman. A gay man had as much "right" to marry a woman as any heterosexual man..

And many do, unfortunately it wrecks both lives, plus the llves of the kids.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Man, that is one exceptional post (up to and including the San Andreas Fault :lol:)
yea but remember....to you Rotty and Red fish......every State is susceptible to some kind of natural disaster.....if you wish an earthquake would take me down with it ....i hope whatever hits your State lands right on top of you when it hits..... is that fair?.......

Dude - read clearly. Nobody wished anything. RF said "maybe the San Andreas fault will solve the problem". Maybe is a far cry from wish.

oh ok.....thats not hoping that the big one eats up the whole state to solve a problem.......gotcha....

If homosexuals are gay, does that mean that heterosexuals are sad?
Back in the 1950s (and beyond) a particularly nice block in the West (Greenwich) Village of Manhattan, Gay Street, attracted an increasing number of homosexuals, mainly those associated with the entertainment industry. By the 1960s almost all of the brownstones on that short, tree-lined, one block street were owned and occupied by homosexuals and their homosexual tenants.

The street gradually became known for its well-kept appearance and for the lavish parties that took place there. It wasn't long before Gay Street became known for its homosexual residents and the word, Gay, evolved from an esoteric byname to the wholly acceptable substitute for the word, queer.

Last edited:
WOW, what part of liberalfornia don't you get? You can't change the land of entitlement's and restrictive state.

Dresden is....uh....well...."different". He's 1/3 liberal, 1/3 libertarian, 1/3 stoner. Makes for one hell of a USMB poster :). It's never boring.

But in the end, though I find his views on narcotics appalling, I do enjoy watching him make the idiot known as C_Clayton_Jones his personal bitch.

I like him but it is after all his choice to live there and deal with what happens there.

when i moved here Reb back in the 60's.....this place was arguably the best place on the planet to live.....and if i am wrong on that i want to know why so many people from other States wanted to live here too.....then came the Far Lefties like Dean and Dudly and the like.....they came in droves and started taking over Sacramento.....things started changing and things started going downhill.....and yea i have to deal with it....luckily i live in Orange County.....lots of wealth here.....and so things still look decent...OC is doing better than most of the State......the OC's UE rate is 5.7% compared to the State which is 8.7%.....

While homosexuality is not a normal condition it is quite natural and homosexual behavior has been observed in most animals. Sexual orientation is determined by hormonal influences on the brain. Homosexuality is believed to be the result of hormonal imbalance.

Prenatal hormones and sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whatever the ‘cause,’ homosexuals are entitled to their civil rights, including the right of equal protection of the law and the right to marry.

Not ‘special rights’ or ‘new rights,’ but rights as afforded everyone else.

A gay woman had as much "right" to marry a man as any heterosexual woman. A gay man had as much "right" to marry a woman as any heterosexual man..

Idiots like you wanted SPECIAL rights. It really is that simple and no amount of your bullshit will change that reality.

he wont reply.....he is one of those people who thinks he knows what he is talking about.....but yet....just cant seem to carry on a conversation....you ever see him reply to someone?.....i sure as hell havent....

Dresden is....uh....well...."different". He's 1/3 liberal, 1/3 libertarian, 1/3 stoner. Makes for one hell of a USMB poster :). It's never boring.

But in the end, though I find his views on narcotics appalling, I do enjoy watching him make the idiot known as C_Clayton_Jones his personal bitch.

I like him but it is after all his choice to live there and deal with what happens there.

when i moved here Reb back in the 60's.....this place was arguably the best place on the planet to live.....and if i am wrong on that i want to know why so many people from other States wanted to live here too.....then came the Far Lefties like Dean and Dudly and the like.....they came in droves and started taking over Sacramento.....things started changing and things started going downhill.....and yea i have to deal with it....luckily i live in Orange County.....lots of wealth here.....and so things still look decent...OC is doing better than most of the State......the OC's UE rate is 5.7% compared to the State which is 8.7%.....

Sure when I was a teenager and early twenties I considered moving to California to work for the LAPD, that was then. I could never fathom the thought of living in that state now.

Sure when I was a teenager and early twenties I considered moving to California to work for the LAPD, that was then. I could never fathom the thought of living in that state now.

Neither can Californians.

Do gays choose to be gay?

Depends on the circumstances. For some guys it's any port in a storm.

Oh, Dear God... another 'Gay' thread...
75_75.gif

There oughtta be a rule...

Gays represent 3.8% of the population... ( LGBT demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

Therefore... Gays get 3.8% of the threads and bandwidth dedicated to their issues...
tongue_smile.gif

That sounds entirely fair to me...
wink_smile.gif

And I would say, gays, do not choose to be gay. I have heard some of them say, they would rather be heterosexual. It's a craps shoot, no doubt.

Neither can Californians.

its fuckers with your type of mind set who have ruined this State asshole.....

75_75.gif

Gays represent 3.8% of the population... ( LGBT demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

Therefore... Gays get 3.8% of the threads and bandwidth dedicated to their issues...
tongue_smile.gif

wink_smile.gif

And I would say, gays, do not choose to be gay. I have heard some of them say, they would rather be heterosexual. It's a craps shoot, no doubt.

It is a choice, although I believe they are genetically predisposed. It's a combination of genetics, environment, and choice. Homosexuals should have equal rights, but not special rights.

I don't like the term "gay" because it's used only to soften homosexual definition. Saying the term is only from Gay Street being where they lived is sort of a cop out to me.

Live and let live.

I do appreciate if they are not in my face....

and if they are not...

live and let live... I respect other's people choices if they keep it to their bedrooms.

what is it to me what people do behind closed doors?

just don't involve me with it out in the open.

It's just that most Straight Folk (and they represent 96-97% of the total population, a quite staggering and massively overwhelming number) view homosexuality as unnatural and repugnant...

You might want to check the polls before bloviating.

yt9pp8cp-uwiig7_p-13ew.png

n8rqf89e3usurhykma3vva.png

75_75.gif

tongue_smile.gif

wink_smile.gif

It is a choice, although I believe they are genetically predisposed. It's a combination of genetics, environment, and choice. Homosexuals should have equal rights, but not special rights.

I don't like the term "gay" because it's used only to soften homosexual definition. Saying the term is only from Gay Street being where they lived is sort of a cop out to me.

What "special" rights are those?

Forum List

Back