Do Guardian Angels Exist?

give me a fucking break.....you are one of those so hoodwinked by whatever religion you obey without question, you think anyone who isnt as brainwashed as you are must be dissatisfied with life....you know jack shit about me....but then thats the way you religious people are....if you dont believe what i believe you must have problems....for me you people are the ones with a problem....religion causes more strife then just about anything else......Your comments demonstrate that you are just another long line of someone consumed by what ever religion you follow without question....i ask questions,and if i dont get an answer that i like i will question even more...try it sometimes....
I'm not the one who believes God can't exist unless everything is perfect.

Life is hard, get a helmet. There's no reason to blame God for the evils of men.

I'm not the one who believes God can't exist unless everything is perfect.

Life is hard, get a helmet. There's no reason to blame God for the evils of men.
there you go again saying something i didnt say....take your head out of your religious ass ding you might see things more clearly.....all because you cant answer questions about guardian angels .....religious zealots....you are all alike.....

there you go again saying something i didnt say....take your head out of your religious ass ding you might see things more clearly.....all because you cant answer questions about guardian angels .....religious zealots....you are all alike.....
Your entire argument is based on things not be perfect. What level of imperfection are willing to accept?

all because you cant answer questions about guardian angels .....religious zealots....you are all alike.....
What answer would you accept about angels? In the original Hebrew, 'angel' was akin to a messenger from God. That is a good start, but 'messenger' is something more than only delivering words. Sometimes it involves delivering an action(s). That is probably why 'Guardian' was added to the description.

Your questioning seems to be why angels don't appear at every harmful time. I see it differently. Why does a angel(s) show up at any time? That is what I was/am asking after my own experience with angels (three angels).

Do you have an answer for me? Accept for a few moments (if you can) that angels do exist. Why to me, a very, very ordinary person with a very, very ordinary life (which would continue to be very, very ordinary)?

What answer would you accept about angels? In the original Hebrew, 'angel' was akin to a messenger from God. That is a good start, but 'messenger' is something more than only delivering words. Sometimes it involves delivering an action(s). That is probably why 'Guardian' was added to the description.

Your questioning seems to be why angels don't appear at every harmful time. I see it differently. Why does a angel(s) show up at any time? That is what I was/am asking after my own experience with angels (three angels).

Do you have an answer for me? Accept for a few moments (if you can) that angels do exist. Why to me, a very, very ordinary person with a very, very ordinary life (which would continue to be very, very ordinary)?
its about a class of angels called guardian angels....as a person raised catholic we were told that everyone has one,they are sitting right next to you....to protect you from Satan....yet like you folks here they couldnt answer why people get shot,hit by cars,why little kids are molested by evil people....they had their stories and excuses too....

my argument is so called guardian angels dont exist.....otherwise no one would ever be harmed in any way.....
Because bad things happen to good people. So what's your acceptable number of bad things that can happen to good people for you to believe so called guardian angels exist? Zero?

aha.gif

Because bad things happen to good people. So what's your acceptable number of bad things that can happen to good people for you to believe so called guardian angels exist? Zero?

View attachment 644418
if they are guarding you how did that person get hurt?....are you telling me that these immensely powerful beings will let a little kid in their care get molested?...or are you saying some of them just dont give a shit and turn their backs?......you keep avoiding answering that question....how come?....its ok though father Mcbride danced around it too....

a angel would be a being of immense power and ability.....if someone dies who they are watching then they did a pretty piss poor job....and what being like that would want to sit by one of us all day long for our little lives and watch many of us doing things they would find disgusting like killing others....the so called guardian angels dont exist....

maybe they are angels trying to earn their wings.:113:

its about a class of angels called guardian angels....as a person raised catholic we were told that everyone has one,they are sitting right next to you....to protect you from Satan....yet like you folks here they couldnt answer why people get shot,hit by cars,why little kids are molested by evil people....they had their stories and excuses too....
I take it that your teachers neglected to mention that although many believe in everyone having a personal guardian angel, it is not a tenet of the Catholic faith? I am certain the Church does believe in angels who are at times sent by God. I think one of the saints noted that it was only the lower classification of angels who were sent on these missions.

Given this information (probably in junior high school) I concluded that while angels sometimes were involved in human affairs, to me it did not seem likely that an angel had to watch over me every minute of the day and night. Just in case there was, I apologized for being so boring and let him/her know it was quite all right to sleep whenever he/she wanted and also to take as many days off as wanted.

It was about fifteen years later where angels were called (yes called, because they certainly had not been hanging around waiting for something to happen). I was as ordinary as ever.

Sincere question: Did you ever study Catholicism beyond how it is presented to children?

I was just hearing a debate whether or not guardian angels are biblical or unbiblical, and if God can do anything for us then why would He need angels to look out for us, and I say that I believe in guardian angels and that they're like God's workers and He's the boss except they don't get paid. Btw, I'm just adding this video because I think it's really cute. :)

Of course they exist: (now more than ever)
2CC4338D00000578-3250078-The_Guardian_Angels_an_anti_crime_vigilante_group_that_came_to_p-a-1_...jpg

I take it that your teachers neglected to mention that although many believe in everyone having a personal guardian angel, it is not a tenet of the Catholic faith? I am certain the Church does believe in angels who are at times sent by God. I think one of the saints noted that it was only the lower classification of angels who were sent on these missions.

Given this information (probably in junior high school) I concluded that while angels sometimes were involved in human affairs, to me it did not seem likely that an angel had to watch over me every minute of the day and night. Just in case there was, I apologized for being so boring and let him/her know it was quite all right to sleep whenever he/she wanted and also to take as many days off as wanted.

It was about fifteen years later where angels were called (yes called, because they certainly had not been hanging around waiting for something to happen). I was as ordinary as ever.

Sincere question: Did you ever study Catholicism beyond how it is presented to children?
i grew up in that church.....this is what i was told as well as other kids....we were also told the pope has a line directly to god so listen to what he has to say too....when i was 15 and we were in cataclysm class one of the kids said should we bring our bible.....the father said....no i will tell you everything you need to know....thats when i said see ya....

if they are guarding you how did that person get hurt?....are you telling me that these immensely powerful beings will let a little kid in their care get molested?...or are you saying some of them just dont give a shit and turn their backs?......you keep avoiding answering that question....how come?....its ok though father Mcbride danced around it too....
So your acceptable level of bad things happening to good people is zero which is exactly what I have been saying all along. You won't believe in guardian angels unless everything is perfect.

How about bad people, would it be ok if bad things happened to bad people?

Forum List

Back