Do Liberals Really Think That Vigilance Against Terrorism is Cowardly?

Why do Libtards Denounce Vigilance Against Terrorism as Cowardly?

• Total voters
I wouldn't use the term liberal, because actual liberals don't do this, but countless useful idiot leftists live in a world of cowboys and Indians where they will simply take the opposing stance to anything described to them as "conservative". Since they see conservatives reacting against Islamism, they act as apologists for it.

If somebody told these numb nuts that liking dogs was a conservative trait, hey would kick a few puppies to the curb just to make sure.

When you turn away refugees who are FLEEING terrorism, you are a pants shitting coward, period.

You are right down there with the Americans who are burning in hell for turning away the Jews trying to flee Hitler.

ISIS has killed more Muslims than all our Presidents and Putin combined. To conflate the refugees with the terrorists for the sole reason of their religion is about as cowardly and bigoted and stupid as it gets.

It's also self-defeating. The refugees are excellent sources of intelligence, and some of them might even help us infiltrate domestic cells of terrorists.

So yeah. You are pants shitters.

How many are living with you now?

Only a total moron would even think up such a question. It was liberals who took out Bin Laden.

No. It was Navy SEALs, and they do not do your style of "liberal".

Now tell us - what effect has the death of bin Laden had on the American and the global issue of terrorism?

Be specific.
So that's why Republicans let him go. Because it didn't matter. Got it!

Indeed it didn't matter. It didn't slow the Islamists at all. They are more prevalent than ever, and their support is growing.

It is a repeated meme around here, that proposing any tightening of security or common sense measures taken to stop the terrorists from killing people all amounts to a cowardly fear of terrorism and nothing more.

But do these idiots think that the people fleeing from terrorist atrocities are also cowards?

Why are libtards too stupid to place any value in defending our lives, our children or our nation?

Could it be that they really just hate this country and all its citizens, young, old and in between and so they just sympathize with the terrorists too much to overcome their apathy and fight to defend our nation?

Could it be that the hate-America-Firsters are just secretly cheering the terrorists and so they dont want to bother doing anything to protect us all?

Link to where "liberals really think that vigilance against terrorism is cowardly".

:link:

:lame2:

:rolleyes:

It is a repeated meme around here, that proposing any tightening of security or common sense measures taken to stop the terrorists from killing people all amounts to a cowardly fear of terrorism and nothing more.

But do these idiots think that the people fleeing from terrorist atrocities are also cowards?

Why are libtards too stupid to place any value in defending our lives, our children or our nation?

Could it be that they really just hate this country and all its citizens, young, old and in between and so they just sympathize with the terrorists too much to overcome their apathy and fight to defend our nation?

Could it be that the hate-America-Firsters are just secretly cheering the terrorists and so they dont want to bother doing anything to protect us all?
This honest British liberal activist explains.

Mr. Nawaz finds himself stuck between the Left and the Right on this issue, and I can relate;

2_zpsaqipexhy.gif~original

As a liberal I just wonder why you feel obligated to lie so much?

I am all for vigilance against terrorism- I am not aware of a single liberal who is not- so why do you lie?

You claim not to be another right wing nut job- yet so often you sound like just another RWNJ- using the tragedy of terrorist inflicted deaths just to attack 'liberals'.

Your entire rant is just verbal diarrhea.

You in favor of something you consider 'common sense measures'- then why do you instead just attack 'liberals'- rather than promote what you think is a good idea?

Because you are just another RWNJ.

Only a total moron would even think up such a question. It was liberals who took out Bin Laden. It was your kind that let him go, stopped looking for him and invaded the wrong country. I wouldn't trust conservatives with a bag of dog shit. They might think it's lunch.
I thought liberals believe that there is no such thing as a stupid question, and all I did was ask a question, hmm.

Guess only stupid questions in your blighted brain are any that question your values, lol.

If it is such a stupid question though, why do liberals consistently assert that any specifics of implementing vigilance against terrorism is only done from fear and cowardliness?

Why are you such an asshole?
Why are you such a bigot?
Why are you such a racist?

Look I am only asking questions- I am not attacking you or claiming that everything you have posted is crap.

As a liberal I just wonder why you feel obligated to lie so much?

I am all for vigilance against terrorism- I am not aware of a single liberal who is not- so why do you lie?

You claim not to be another right wing nut job- yet so often you sound like just another RWNJ- using the tragedy of terrorist inflicted deaths just to attack 'liberals'.

Your entire rant is just verbal diarrhea.

You in favor of something you consider 'common sense measures'- then why do you instead just attack 'liberals'- rather than promote what you think is a good idea?

Because you are just another RWNJ.
All conservatives have are lies.

?

If it's a repeated 'meme' around here, cite 20 times it's been repeated.

Only a total moron would even think up such a question. It was liberals who took out Bin Laden.

No. It was Navy SEALs, and they do not do your style of "liberal".

Now tell us - what effect has the death of bin Laden had on the American and the global issue of terrorism?

Be specific.
So that's why Republicans let him go. Because it didn't matter. Got it!

Indeed it didn't matter. It didn't slow the Islamists at all. They are more prevalent than ever, and their support is growing.
It couldn't be they are desperate because they're losing. No, that couldn't be it at all.

Why are you such an asshole?
Why are you such a bigot?
Why are you such a racist?

Look I am only asking questions- I am not attacking you or claiming that everything you have posted is crap.
I did not ask such leading questions. I simply asked if liberals believe that vigilance against terrorism is cowardly, as many of them claim.

To put your questions in the form I used they would read, 'Are you really an ass hole?', 'Are you really a bigot?' 'Are you really a racist?'

I know the distinction is a very difficult thing to ask a libtard like yourself to grasp, but there it is, idiot.

It couldn't be they are desperate because they're losing. No, that couldn't be it at all.
Who has a majority in the House and Senate?

Who has about two thirds of the nations governors and state congresses under their control?

You idiots stuff ballot boxes with illegals voting enough to have 'won' the last two Presidential elections, (it wont work for you this time BTW) but you still think you are on a roll despite losing EVERYTHING else, lol.

You cannot accept Reality, all you can do is cheat lie and steal and that is why the electorate is going to reject the Marxist shitheads like you in greater and greater numbers till you finally lose and become irrelevant.

Mr. Nawaz finds himself stuck between the Left and the Right on this issue, and I can relate;

Great meme, I am stealing it.

I think that Mr Nawaz is right on the money, but there is a nuance remaining or two.

The 'liberals' who support Salafist Jihadism (i.e. Islamofascism) over 'neoconservatism' are making an ideological choice, true, but they are doing it because liberalism is only a posture for convenience to them. They are not betraying anything by going against liberal principles in supporting Islamofascism (that would behead them), because they are actually Marxists and expect to execute the Islamofascists first whenever they get the chance, and the Islamofascists know this too.

So the two 'allies' have their shivs at the ready to kill the other at the first sound of gun fire. This is why the Islamofascists prioritize targeting the left instead of the rightwing. They actually sympathize with the rightwing, but they despise the left even as they make alliances of convenience with them and will betray them ASAP.

Look at France; Bastille Day is mostly a leftist celebration, with idiot populists building on it for economic reasons, but who other than an idiot or a leftist would celebrate the overthrow of a benign monarch that was replaced by a murderous 'democracy' that then fumbled everything so badly that they started slaughtering people almost indiscriminately, even their own members and allies, and finally handed power over to a true tyrant, Napoleon Bonaparte, one of the most evil sonsabitches to ever rule in Europe? The truck driver knew that most of the people celebrating that catastrophic event were lefties and morons, and so he had his target well selected (in his view). The Orlando murderer targeted a fag night club, and others have targeted the Boston Marathon and New York city repeatedly, both major hubs of leftwing political machines.

So the leftist acts like he finds value in Islamofascism even while these Islamofascists attack everything the left stands for, but the left has to pretend to respect that and still politically support them.

It is comical and doomed as it exposes the lefts hypocrisy so plainly even the sub-90-IQ segment that drives the Democrat vote is seeing it for what it is; idiocy and national self-destruction.

MuslimPass_zpstz9gh5r2.jpg

Isnt it amazing how many libtards find the thought of vigilance to be funny?

I think that Mr Nawaz is right on the money, but there is a nuance remaining or two.

The 'liberals' who support Salafist Jihadism (i.e. Islamofascism) over 'neoconservatism' are making an ideological choice, true, but they are doing it because liberalism is only a posture for convenience to them. They are not betraying anything by going against liberal principles in supporting Islamofascism (that would behead them), because they are actually Marxists and expect to execute the Islamofascists first whenever they get the chance, and the Islamofascists know this too.

So the two 'allies' have their shivs at the ready to kill the other at the first sound of gun fire. This is why the Islamofascists prioritize targeting the left instead of the rightwing. They actually sympathize with the rightwing, but they despise the left even as they make alliances of convenience with them and will betray them ASAP.

Look at France; Bastille Day is mostly a leftist celebration, with idiot populists building on it for economic reasons, but who other than an idiot or a leftist would celebrate the overthrow of a benign monarch that was replaced by a murderous 'democracy' that then fumbled everything so badly that they started slaughtering people almost indiscriminately, even their own members and allies, and finally handed power over to a true tyrant, Napoleon Bonaparte, one of the most evil sonsabitches to ever rule in Europe? The truck driver knew that most of the people celebrating that catastrophic event were lefties and morons, and so he had his target well selected (in his view). The Orlando murderer targeted a fag night club, and others have targeted the Boston Marathon and New York city repeatedly, both major hubs of leftwing political machines.

So the leftist acts like he finds value in Islamofascism even while these Islamofascists attack everything the left stands for, but the left has to pretend to respect that and still politically support them.

It is comical and doomed as it exposes the lefts hypocrisy so plainly even the sub-90-IQ segment that drives the Democrat vote is seeing it for what it is; idiocy and national self-destruction.

Thank you for admitting that right wing conservatism is akin to salafism, but more importantly, who exactly are the liberals who support salafist jihadism? You people have created in your mind realities that just don't exist in the real world, fascinating.

Thank you for admitting that right wing conservatism is akin to salafism, but more importantly, who exactly are the liberals who support salafist jihadism? You people have created in your mind realities that just don't exist in the real world, fascinating.

Gawd, that meme nails it.

The Regressive Left has to know, at some level, that there will be a point at which they'll have to make a fateful decision. The terror attacks will continue, they will get worse, Islam in general and fundamentalist Islam in particular will continue to spread and grow in influence, we'll see European countries become more and more diluted and essentially lose their uniqueness and sovereignty as Muslims continue to refuse to assimilate. Those aren't wild, paranoid predictions, they're happening right now.

At what point does the Regressive Left change its rhetoric and tactics?

At what point does the Regressive Left try to detach itself from the religion of peace?

I'd love to have a conversation with Mr. Nawaz and ask him what he thinks of that; no doubt he considers those questions.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back