🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do New Yorkers Really Love Trump? Or Think Of Him As A Joke? They Know Him Better Than Anyone...

You will find out tomorrow how New York feels about Trump. Anything else is speculation and projection.

Do not mistake New York City for Hollywood. While both reside in the far left cult, after Cruz\s comments on "New York Values", Trump has this one in the bag.

But the far left will vote for worse than Bush every time as they are commanded to do so.

That's why I included Anthony Bourdain in the OP. He loves to eat red meat, can't stand hippies and is largely a conservative from all I can tell. He's upstate New York material even if from NYNY NJ area. He thinks Trump is a joke.

:lol:

You should pay more attention. Anthony Bourdain is not a conservative in any way, he's in fact very liberal.

Once again the far left drone post is a fail

He is a libertarian..

"He’s not easily categorized, but ultimately, he seems a perfect fit for the reasonable libertarians: the government doesn’t need to infiltrate every facet of our lives and people should be allowed to live in such a way that makes them happy."

Anthony Bourdain’s Religion and Political Views

That hardly fits the far left agenda!

He doesn't call himself a libertarian.

As you point out- he voted for President Obama- even if he has not been happy with President Obama performance.

And he is a man who has great respect for other cultures and people- including Muslims.

As your own article points out

But despite his best efforts, Bourdain can’t help popping off about politics and politicians. He clearly favors the left side of the aisle–Democrats and liberals–but he’s not blinded by ideology or celebrity. On Obama, for example, he said:

A disappointment to me personally for someone I admired. I was very happy when he was elected President. I certainly voted for him and I was very happy when he was elected. I wish he’d get angry.5

Political Views
Bourdain is more Democrat than Republican, but would probably fit in well with libertarians.

You will find out tomorrow how New York feels about Trump. Anything else is speculation and projection.

Silly doesn't believe in polls other than the ones she starts here at USMB.

To her, all of those closeted Catholics in NY are going to say they are voting for Trump and then like a miracle- discover Kasich in the voting booth.

othing like a nice advertised huge lead...nothing like that to assure an appearance of failure when he falls far short of the mark.

And he will... He's not as loved in NY as many think he is. He's kind of a standing joke in Gotham City actually...the hair, the three bimbo wives..the lawsuits...the scandals...the bankruptcy...'You're Fired!" on The Apprentice...the pouting... :eusa_snooty: the tantrums...oh LORD the tantrums!...

Laughing.....so, Silly. How'd your insight into the hearts and minds of New Yorker's work out for you?

Oh, Sil. When are you going to learn that you merely projecting your personal beliefs onto people you don't know means exactly jack shit?

Forum List

Back