Do not Comply

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I for one would rather get sick that take a mRNA vaccine. Our government is funding this.

Pfizer and Moderna are effectively manufacturing a cure for a yet to be discovered infectious agent. If this doesn’t make logical sense, you must be an idiot who “thinks for yourself” and “does your own research” like a buffoon, instead of honoring the time-tested tradition of trusting Pharma-sponsored virologist and epidemiologist experts at Harvard and the CDC. Horray $cience!

23SideEffects.jpg

I for one would rather get sick that take a mRNA vaccine. Our government is funding this.

Pfizer and Moderna are effectively manufacturing a cure for a yet to be discovered infectious agent. If this doesn’t make logical sense, you must be an idiot who “thinks for yourself” and “does your own research” like a buffoon, instead of honoring the time-tested tradition of trusting Pharma-sponsored virologist and epidemiologist experts at Harvard and the CDC. Horray $cience!
agreed,,
at this point theres more reason to not trust them than trust them,,

Then get sick. Unless you are in the military, no one is forcing you to take a vaccine.
It is your right to get infected and sick. However, it sucks because you're too selfish and ignorant not to expose other people to your sickness.
But either way, stop forcing your "I think for myself" (when we know you don't) shit on to other people.

Theyve been tipped off to the next pandemic.

Then get sick. Unless you are in the military, no one is forcing you to take a vaccine.
It is your right to get infected and sick. However, it sucks because you're too selfish and ignorant not to expose other people to your sickness.
But either way, stop forcing your "I think for myself" (when we know you don't) shit on to other people.
Why is the military mandated? mRNA has been proven to be a bio weapon.

Why is the military mandated? mRNA has been proven to be a bio weapon.
Never served, did you? There are many shots the military mandates for service..especially abroad. And you really don't get the right of refusal. :)

And no, mRNA shots are not bio-weapons. If they were, billions of people would be dead the moment they got pricked. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Never served, did you? There are many shots the military mandates for service..especially abroad. And you really don't get the right of refusal. :)

And no, mRNA shots are not bio-weapons. If they were, billions of people would be dead the moment they got pricked. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Enough have died already.

All kinds of evidence for both. It is denied by proven liars and censored.
None. Deal with it.

You are a liar and a simp.
Were it within my power, I'd remove your right to vote...for the rest of your life...:)

"There's a brightness knob, but it don't work!"
RIP Gallagher.

None. Deal with it.

Were it within my power, I'd remove your right to vote...for the rest of your life...:)

RIP Gallagher.
If it did not happen why are they throwing people in jail? And disbarring lawyers?

Are you still pretending that the mRNA Covid vaccines stopped transmission?

Did this week break you THAT bad?

None. Deal with it.

RIP Gallagher.

You're a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY

Imma go cry about it like a liberal

Forum List

Back