Do nothing /obstruction GOP created monster Trump

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Oh the irony . Years of republicans totally sabotaging government and slandering our gov in General has come back to backfire . They taught Americans that the establishment is "bad", now Donald is running with it to their dismay .

People on both sides are now running to the anti candidate . Especially right wingers . The chiken hawks have finally come home to roost . It spells the end to the GOP !

The establishment is bad. The inside the beltway elitists are at their wits end. Granted the left is a little behind but I'm thrilled to death that Bernie jumped in the race and has really shaken it up on the D side.

The anger with the status quo is palpable.

Oh the irony . Years of republicans totally sabotaging government and slandering our gov in General has come back to backfire . They taught Americans that the establishment is "bad", now Donald is running with it to their dismay .

People on both sides are now running to the anti candidate . Especially right wingers . The chiken hawks have finally come home to roost . It spells the end to the GOP !

Yes. He is your Frankenstein. I love it. Goodbye to your ACA subsidies.

Well, this country was based on the premise that government would be adversarial and contentious in nature. The Founders rightly understanding that when the two party's played nice together, the people of the USA would suffer. However, the Repubs refusal to to do the job, that the people who voted them into power wanted them to do, is certainly the proximal cause of Trumps rise.

That is absolutely for certain.

The establishment is bad. The inside the beltway elitists are at their wits end. Granted the left is a little behind but I'm thrilled to death that Bernie jumped in the race and has really shaken it up on the D side.

Yup. The PEOPLE of this country have finally figured out that the ruling elite of both party's don't give a crap about them beyond their vote. The monster is awakening. hopefully the monster will be nice.

oh boy, that's a new spin for the losers they have running in the Democrat party. it's because: we the people didn't Give that thug Obama FREE reign to step all over us after they passed that ObamaNoCare with not ONE REPUBLICAN vote and against the will of the people. but good luck selling that one. like little marching tools

Last edited:

Yup. The PEOPLE of this country have finally figured out that the ruling elite of both party's don't give a crap about them beyond their vote. The monster is awakening. hopefully the monster will be nice.

They're about to indite one of the ruling elite you speak of.

I doubt that highly.

I doubt that highly.

I agree with you, and hope not. This Presidential race is going to well for the GOP to wish that either Hillary or Bernie, end up on the sidelines!

The biggest threat to the GOP losing the Presidency is......well.......the GOP, and NOT the Democrats, lol.

Bingo! I understand that the US is a Republic but one thing in common between British and Canadian Parliamentary systems and the US Republic is that one must always have a loyal opposition.

It's crucial to the proper governing of any country to represent all the electorate.

What we have now quite blatant after the mid terms is a Republican majority in both the House and the Senate who still lamely claim they can't fulfill their election promises to their voters because they don't have the Presidency. They have refused to represent their very own constituents. It's inside the beltway madness at its finest.

Good grief! And the anger is real. And the movement is passionate. And it's about time!

YAY!

Forum List

Back