Do our politicians believe it is the people who make America great….OR, do they believe it is the soil and government who do?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I ask this because Democrats seem to believe ANYBODY from anywhere can help improve and enhance America, this is evidenced by their immigration / border policy….Such indicates that they must believe that government can make anybody an asset to a nation….whereas Republicans seem to take a different approach in believing that the people whom are assets to begin with are the ones making / building great / exceptional nations and governments.
Your thoughts?

I doubt any of them really give a damn, at all. If they did, they'd show it by standing up for the country rather than playing the games they play. I think the current crowd are in the process of cashing out while some money is still available before the collapse.

I doubt any of them really give a damn, at all. If they did, they'd show it by standing up for the country rather than playing the games they play. I think the current crowd are in the process of cashing out while some money is still available before the collapse.
stop speaking of Republicans that way

Democrats and Republicans both are destroying our country for power and money.

There are some from both parties that may be good? But their actions surely do not show it.

Immigration, I illegal immigration, I only know one man that tried to stop that, Trump. That makes Trump better than all those Washington D.C. swamp rat elites and certainly the fools here on USMB that denigrate Trump.

fools, only Trump can save us, nobody else, Biden is a reflection of American's stupidity.

I ask this because Democrats seem to believe ANYBODY from anywhere can help improve and enhance America, this is evidenced by their immigration / border policy….Such indicates that they must believe that government can make anybody an asset to a nation…
Your thoughts?

An A for effort and motivation.

But Democrats, at least the present day iteration, do not believe in anything except the retention of their own unmitigated power.

Thus, the onslaught of illegals to diminish the potential earning of actual citizens - which just a few short years ago even Bernie Sanders himself admonished. (Even if he guised it in the form of anti-capitalist pedanticism.)

They don't believe government creates assets out of anybody - they believe the square peg smashes the round hole in a way that comports quite nicely with their aims for absolute hegemony.

And that's it.

Our politicians don’t care about the people. They care about themselves and their wealthy donors.

I ask this because Democrats seem to believe ANYBODY from anywhere can help improve and enhance America, this is evidenced by their immigration / border policy….Such indicates that they must believe that government can make anybody an asset to a nation….whereas Republicans seem to take a different approach in believing that the people whom are assets to begin with are the ones making / building great / exceptional nations and governments.
Your thoughts?

First off, the government doesn't "make anybody an asset to the nation". The role of government is to provide a stable platform upon which people can achieve their protential and their goals. The government provides education, infrastructure, and protections of private property rights in order for people to thrive.

Australia was built by criminals who were deported from England as being too violent and dangerous to keep in England. And they managed to build a great country.

What YOU fail to realize is that it is so difficult, expensive and dangerous for Third World immigrants to escape their home countries and that only the most determined, resourceful and driven people can succeed in completing the journey. These are EXACTLY the kind of people you want to build your country.

The USA is supposed to judge people based on the quality of their character, not their race or background.

I ask this because Democrats seem to believe ANYBODY from anywhere can help improve and enhance America, this is evidenced by their immigration / border policy….
Don't you? If not, from which corner of the world would the strictly "good" immigrants come from? Northern Europe?

Trump only said out loud what the people have been thinking, these politicians in Washington are idiots.

Trump has been exploiting the fear, racism and the lie of black inferiority, upon which America was built.

That racism has been stoked and expoloited by the Republican Party since Reagan started his pitting rural Americans against “urban” voters, with his lies about “Welfare Queens”.

Republicans thought they could control the “crazies”, but the “crazies” have now taken over the party.

Trump has been exploiting the fear, racism and the lie of black inferiority, upon which America was built.

That racism has been stoked and expoloited by the Republican Party since Reagan started his pitting rural Americans against “urban” voters, with his lies about “Welfare Queens”.

Republicans thought they could control the “crazies”, but the “crazies” have now taken over the party.
Well lets see, lie, lie, and lie that's just the first line of your post. Canadians up in the cheap seats should stay out of our business in the U.S.A. :eusa_hand:

The only thing democrats believe in is political power. They can't get elected unless the Country is in chaos and they spend all their time trying to convince people that they are victims of oppression rather than free people in the greatest country in the world.

Why is it that you can’t rationally and logically engage in the thread and it’s premise?
Who exactly are the ones making / building great / exceptional nations and governments. Who?

You speak words that have little to no real meaning. Empty. Unless of course you can name the mysterious groups you've mentioned.

Well lets see, lie, lie, and lie that's just the first line of your post. Canadians up in the cheap seats should stay out of our business in the U.S.A. :eusa_hand:

The only people who call others "liars" on no evidence, are themselves liars.
Why is it that you can’t rationally and logically engage in the thread and it’s premise?

We ARE rationally and logically engaging in the thread by pointing out that the premise is irrational, and illogical.

You keep posting white supremacist narratives, and then get pissy when we debunk this idiocy utterly.

Forum List

Back