Does anyone on this board believe that Hunter will be found guilty?

Go fuck yourself, duck. You speak for no one but your Chinese masters.
You're probably onto the same problems as all 2A'ers on this one pal.

There's no joy in mudville now that Dem/Joe haters are about to strike out!

On a positive note, it's great for Maga politics to be able to see Joe making the fix the boy!

Hunter Biden at sentencing…

Your honor, I have been struggling with drug dependency for over ten years. It has ruined my life and those that I love.
I struggle with it every day.
I made a mistake when I checked that box and didn’t realize the question
I ask the courts mercy so I can continue my life.

Trump at sentencing. ….

Judge Merchan, you are a low life scum and are an embarrassment to the bench. This trial was a scam and you led the scam.
Your daughter is on the take and I am sure that you are too.
I am a former PRESIDENT and you have no right trying me in your Kangaroo Court

I wonder who will get off lightly

Hunter Biden at sentencing…

Your honor, I have been struggling with drug dependency for over ten years. It has ruined my life and those that I love.
I struggle with it every day.
I made a mistake when I checked that box and didn’t realize the question
I ask the courts mercy so I can continue my life.

Trump at sentencing. ….

Judge Merchan, you are a low life scum and are an embarrassment to the bench. This trial was a scam and you led the scam.
Your daughter is on the take and I am sure that you are too.
I am a former PRESIDENT and you have no right trying me in your Kangaroo Court

I wonder who will get off lightly
🙄

Very sad testimony today on his drug struggles. I dont wish that on anyone. Drug addiction is an affliction that has destroyed many lives. The compassion above makes me glad we are all human.
The close the freaking border. Fentanyl is pouring over it and democrats are completely responsible for that. How many Americans die every day while our stupid POTUS lies about it?

The close the freaking border. Fentanyl is pouring over it and democrats are completely responsible for that. How many Americans die every day while our stupid POTUS lies about it?
Our President did that yesterday

I find all this sympathy for an obvious sociopath and drug addict pretty nauseating as you all have ignored the mess Biden has created by allowing fentanyl to flow north.

I notice there is no Gag Order on Hunter Biden
Maybe because he is behaving respectfully.

Why is it that a freaking drug addict knows how to behave in a courtroom but a former President doesn’t?
Hunter does not think he is above the law, and has certainly never said that he deserves immunity because, well, he is Hunter.

But they could have been. The dipshit threw the gun in the trash where any child could have found it.
We don't prosecute people on "Could have been"

Paying for sex is not a felony. I am not in the least surprised you would think that.
He didn't pay her, he promised her a spot on his TV show that didn't happen. That probably does violate laws governing employment and the regulation of game shows.

Falsifying documents is a felony if it's to cover up another crime (illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion).

You look pretty stupid to use words you don't understand. I do mean stupid.

So go ahead. Start vomiting your fantasies about the jury being corrupt.
Yes, you Stalinists have no sense of humoR.

Creating one party rule is serious business!

The cult twostep
L
Ya said something stupid, and ya know it.

So go on... tell us about the rigged trial and corrupt jury.
What cult is this cult of which you speak, child?

Remember, I am the one AGAINST the imposition of one-,party rule that serves globalist elites

What cult is this cult of which you speak, child?

Remember, I am the one AGAINST the imposition of one-,party rule that serves globalist elites
Yeah, when you say "Globalist" out loud, it's kind of hard to take you seriously as a sane person.

I agree, the country works better when you have two parties vigorously working out policy and issues.

But we have one party that is trying to do that, and another that is so devoted to the Convicted Felon that they can't help themselves.

Your freaky cult

So tell us how the jury was corrupt. So everyone not in your cult can laugh.
I am not in a cult, silly boy.

The fact that I oppose kangaroo courts does not mean I am a full-on supporter of the political enemy they target.

Yeah, when you say "Globalist" out loud, it's kind of hard to take you seriously as a sane person.

I agree, the country works better when you have two parties vigorously working out policy and issues.

But we have one party that is trying to do that, and another that is so devoted to the Convicted Felon that they can't help themselves.

I think the Republican Party needs a “time out”
Time to drop from the picture, review what they have done wrong, purge the party of its Crazy Train wing and then come back stronger

Forum List

Back