Does anyone on this board believe that Hunter will be found guilty?

On the law, they probably have him dead to rights.

On a human level, no one was harmed, it was a technical violation when he was suffering from a disease, and he has no criminal record. Unless you have a jury of 12 totally heartless people; he'll probably be acquitted.
But they could have been. The dipshit threw the gun in the trash where any child could have found it.

Yes, clearly "not being a dick" is paramount to a person's innocence.
That's right. The jury's perception of whether or not a defendant would commit a crime or lie is absolutely affected by the defendant's behavior and demeanor in court. Not every case has definitive evidence that makes it a slam dunk, like the orange slob's document case does.

Again, I doubt he'll be found guilty.
I wouldn't bet against you on that Joe. But don't you think that the case is ironclad against him and other solutions need to be found.

I'm suggesting 'guilty', with a suspended sentence conditional on only the appearance of him seeking mental health rehab.

Joe can do whatever it takes on condition that this is easily proven to be political assassination.

When Trump becomes the king, they'll nail his ass to the wall as soon as he backslides again.

Stand up and be counted. I say no way.
He sounds like a complete low-life to me. Addiction is a real bitch to deal with (our doctors and nurses see it every night in the ER) but he had more opportunities than most to get help. He refused.

So if he gets found guilty--which seems pretty cut and dried to me--I won’t be surprised. He sure as hell sounds guilty (much like your idol the blob did) so yeah, I think he will be found guilty.

And I think Joe will pardon him. I’d pardon my son in this case--a “victimless” crime (if there is such a thing) if I had one and had the power to; so would you.

But they could have been. The dipshit threw the gun in the trash where any child could have found it.
If you love your guns, be careful of what you wish for.

Not only are you trying to curtail the rights of people to possess guns, you're limiting their right to get rid of them!

Joe can make this into the gunrights court case from hell!

Very sad testimony today on his drug struggles. I dont wish that on anyone. Drug addiction is an affliction that has destroyed many lives. The compassion above makes me glad we are all human.

He sounds like a complete low-life to me. Addiction is a real bitch to deal with (our doctors and nurses see it every night in the ER) but he had more opportunities than most to get help. He refused.

So if he gets found guilty--which seems pretty cut and dried to me--I won’t be surprised. He sure as hell sounds guilty (much like your idol the blob did) so yeah, I think he will be found guilty.

And I think Joe will pardon him. I’d pardon my son in this case--a “victimless” crime (if there is such a thing) if I had one and had the power to; so would you.
The Magas will then have a solid case on the 'abuse of presidential pardons!'

Oh, and then there's pardons for all the J6'ers?

Maybe it's just all fkd up and nobody can predict anymore?

Well, that and he did exactly what he is accused of.

Or are you a true believer who thinks he didn't fuck Stormy
Paying for sex is not a felony. I am not in the least surprised you would think that.
We call that a successful prosecution.

But please, regale us with your cult fantasies of corrupt jurors. So we can laugh.
"We"? So, you are saying that ALL Stalinists will be laughing?

I notice there is no Gag Order on Hunter Biden
Maybe because he is behaving respectfully.

Why is it that a freaking drug addict knows how to behave in a courtroom but a former President doesn’t?

If you love your guns, be careful of what you wish for.

Not only are you trying to curtail the rights of people to possess guns, you're limiting their right to get rid of them!

Joe can make this into the gunrights court case from hell!
Go fuck yourself, duck. You speak for no one but your Chinese masters.

The Magas will then have a solid case on the 'abuse of presidential pardons!'

Oh, and then there's pardons for all the J6'ers?

Maybe it's just all fkd up and nobody can predict anymore?
I would be the happiest person on earth if we got rid of the presidential pardon. It’s about 230 years past the time this should have been done. Still have pardons; still have a White House office on pardons. But have a 3 judge panel of the Supreme Court justices decide who gets one. Presidents dangle pardons for favorable actions. That isn’t the intent of it and its become a way for the connected to get around the law--as it would be with Hunter Biden.

Having said that, few voters in the nation would not pardon their kid in this case if they had the power to do it.

I hope that Biden wouldn’t pardon his son....but if it happened, I totally understand it and wouldn’t hold it against him.

I would be the happiest person on earth if we got rid of the presidential pardon. It’s about 230 years past the time this should have been done. Still have pardons; still have a White House office on pardons. But have a 3 judge panel of the Supreme Court justices decide who gets one. Presidents dangle pardons for favorable actions. That isn’t the intent of it and its become a way for the connected to get around the law--as it would be with Hunter Biden.

Having said that, few voters in the nation would not pardon their kid in this case if they had the power to do it.

I hope that Biden wouldn’t pardon his son....but if it happened, I totally understand it and wouldn’t hold it against him.
Maybe it would be a good idea if you started a new thread for the purpose of talking about pardons?

I'm with you X10, because it's the equivalent of fascist interference in the justice system. I mean fk, what were the fathers thinking?

Does anyone on this board not think this trial was scheduled to start on the week after Trump was found guilty, by design?
I'd guess it was. Democrats want it to seem like, see, we get prosecuted, too! Excpet Hunter will be found not guilty, IMHO, or will get a slap on the wrist.

This is the trial the little shithead should go to prison from:

Forum List

Back