Does anyone on this board believe that Hunter will be found guilty?

Yeah, it's possible Hunter could be found guilty but big deal as ole Joe would pardon him as he's vacating his presidency. Actually, I would be surprised if big Joe did not pardon Hunter like Hunter is his son. Blood is thicker than water.
what would be cool is Trump pardoning Hunter and then having Joe locked up.

I would be willing to see Hunter Biden do jail time if it means we go after every one of the 100 million gun owners who have ever used drugs.

Lets start by cross referencing all gun registrations against drug arrest/conviction records
There is a local gun dealer and range that has as recent as 2022 helped filling out the fed application and when you get to the question has advised every marijuana user (if they say they're not addicted) to answer no. I see nothing wrong with that since it doesn't mention drug use in the 2nd amendment.

Are you an unlawful user of or addicted user……?

It does not ask if you have ever unlawfully used drugs, it asks are you one NOW.
If Hunter thinks he is not currently unlawfully using…he can check NO
It doesn’t ask if you have ever been an addict, it asks if you are one NOW
If Hunter thinks he is not currently addicted, he can check NO

View attachment 958379

Seems unenforceable
"once an addict, always an addict" might even be the 12 step expert testimony. but is that a legal definition?

"you got to lay a million bricks before they call you a bricklayer, but just suck one little cock."

The burden of proof is on the state….THEY wrote the form

If they are concerned about drug use, they can require a drug test. They can ask if you have been arrested or convicted for drugs. Things that are provable.

Instead, they ask you to self report whether you consider yourself an addict or are currently using drugs.
Hard to prove

kinda up to the jury.
\
might depend on some battle of experts on the definition of "using drugs "
Nobody, except maybe democrats, needs an "expert" when they have the laptop from hell. The boy is clearly an addict.

If Hunter gets jail time, the Big Guy pardons him.
If gets jail time for this, Biden should.

This is a charge that is almost never prosecuted on its own, where the gun was not used in a crime, the accused has no criminal record, and there was no harm done as the gun was recovered.

If his name wasn't Biden, the worst he would have gotten is a fine.

Yes, guilty. But when they look at making the punishment fit the crime, Joe will play his hand to save his drug addict.
Quite legitimately too!
Most likely Daddy won't have to be so obvious that he needs to pardon.

This has been a sacrificial move by the 2A'ers right from the start and all they'll get out of it is hurt for their own cause.

Biden is the king and so they obviously should have waited until Trump becomes the king.

Yes, guilty. But when they look at making the punishment fit the crime, Joe will play his hand to save his drug addict.
Quite legitimately too!
Most likely Daddy won't have to be so obvious that he needs to pardon.

This has been a sacrificial move by the 2A'ers right from the start and all they'll get out of it is hurt for their own cause.

Biden is the king and so they obviously should have waited until Trump becomes the king.

Again, I doubt he'll be found guilty.

Hunter answered the form he was given

No, I am not currently using drugs
No, I do not think I am an addict

Forum List

Back