Do "Republicans" even commit crime anymore?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
In Southern California it seems as though our media only reports crime committed by "Democrats / Liberals".
Weird how ones choice of party allegiance would have anything to do with likelihood to commit crime. Hmmm, I wonder if there are deep rooted family value issues on the Left...any thoughts?

If there are deep rooted family value issues anywhere in american society we would have a very different society.

In Southern California it seems as though our media only reports crime committed by "Democrats / Liberals".
Weird how ones choice of party allegiance would have anything to do with likelihood to commit crime. Hmmm, I wonder if there are deep rooted family value issues on the Left...any thoughts?
yes there are so many good people on both sides. remember it's such a miniscule part of the population that are interested in politics. i live in vermont, perhaps as liberal as california, most people just go to work and live their lives. conservatives are conservative by nature, liberals are dramatic and make noise. the media is the big loser this cycle, and that's everyone's gain.

Lord no they are the Christians, the pious ones that would rather kick a homeless man that give him a morsel of food.

Lord no they are the Christians, the pious ones that would rather kick a homeless man that give him a morsel of food.

(Oh this is gonna get good)
So, just to be clear; blurry semantics aside, Christian's are the ones committing crime in the U.S.?
Are you confused?

For the record; I'd give a homeless man a pair of work boots and a newspaper full of "Now Hiring" adds in an attempt to remedy his shortcoming.
You would give him two dollars an apple and another crack-rock to assist in keeping him dependent on others.

animals.jpg

Carjackings, police chases, shootings, domestic violence....WOW
Liberals have been busy here in SoCal lately...they've been the star of the show on our evening news...haha...one would think this heat wave would slow them down just a tad...but no way.
You Libs should be proud of your people...LOL
vo3x1dw5j6ly.jpg

Forum List

Back