Do Republicans Love Pootin More Than Obama?

Do Republicans Love Pootin More Than Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
OO17pFF.jpg

FHZshog.jpg

qT0nsTy.jpg

fQXLtip.jpg

jJVAg8b.jpg

i dont "love" either idiot. since Putin isnt, and can never be my President; yea i can say obama being a total screw-up means more to me personally

but i understand left-wing nutjobs have their straw man arguments to make

OMG, another obot whiner whining about how come everyone doesn't LOVE our Dear Leader., so it must mean when you criticize Obama and his clown SOS Kerry-Heinz handling of Putin...it' mean must love him

Appears Putin, maobama and the OP have about equal value, none are worth the powder it would take to blow their collective anti-American brains out. This should have been a choice in the poll.

I may not love Putin, but I love it when he grinds obama down.

I do understand the concerns of the left and why they have to change the parameters. If push came to shove, the Americans that find obama lacking, to say the least, would not support him. obama would end up shouting in an empty room with everyone next door listening to President Putin who is sounding more calm and reasonable by the day.

The left has run out of ideas. It's why do you "love" Putin? That's in the hope of getting someone to deny they love Putin and in the straits, would come back to obama. It's not going to happen. What happens when a national leader drifts so far from the needs and concerns of the people that the tie breaks? The danger being that those people will find a new leader, one who better represents their needs and concerns. Sometimes that might be a foreign leader. We don't have to love him. That's what the left is really afraid of. Sadly for the left, this kind of childish nonsense is never going to work.

Although I'm a Libertarian, I voted No. It's not Tea Party/Repub/Libertarians fault that Obama is in the white house, embarrassing the United States.

Let's put it this way, Putin is a tyrannical son of a bitch, hated by most Americans. Yet, Putin manages to wtf-pwn Obama at every turn diplomatically, be it Syria, Iran or Ukraine. How is it that Obama is unable to "best" Putin? Oh right, because Progressives/Democrats nominated a wet noodle.

Obama is a loser. It shows. I'm sure if there was an annual poll that asked "Would you have sex with Obama?" it would have been 50%+ in 2008; now it would be about 10%.

If President Putin is hated by most Americans it's because they were told to hate him. He is soaringly popular in Russia. President Putin, unlike obama has never harmed me so I have no reason to hate him. I agree with more of President Putin's policies than I agree with obama's policies. There is the real danger. How many Americans really agree with more Russian policies than the ones forced upon us?

If President Putin is hated by most Americans it's because they were told to hate him. He is soaringly popular in Russia. President Putin, unlike obama has never harmed me so I have no reason to hate him. I agree with more of President Putin's policies than I agree with obama's policies. There is the real danger. How many Americans really agree with more Russian policies than the ones forced upon us?

Russian policies run on bribery, skimming and extortion, nothing gets done without a greased palm, what part of that do you agree with?

Interesting. The lefties say yes. The righties say no.

It's amazing how the left can think we love Putin because we criticize Obama for letting him to get away with his bullying.

Russian policies run on bribery, skimming and extortion, nothing gets done without a greased palm, what part of that do you agree with?

DC policies run on bribery, skimming and extortion, nothing gets done without a greased palm, what part of that do you agree with?

Forum List

Back