🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Republicans REALLY want to talk about Emails?

That time George W. Bush’s White House ‘lost’ 22 million emails

Clinton’s email habits look positively transparent when compared with the subpoena-dodging, email-hiding, private-server-using George W. Bush administration. Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails. “It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get,” says Eric Boehlert, who works with the pro-Clinton group Media Matters. “If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC. Imagine if for the last year and a half we had been talking about Hillary Clinton’s emails set up on a private DNC server?”

Sheesh....Talk about hypocrisy. They were even subpoenaed and said fuck off.
No, we want to talk about Hillary's health, or rather lack thereof. But yeah, emails aren't bad either.

This is, if I recall correctly, the fourth "two wrongs make a right" thread I've seen since I've started counting. It needs to stop.
To me it's more pointing out double standards, why would that be out of bounds?
What double standard have I presented? If George did wrong then he did wrong, and if Hillary did wrong then she did wrong.
The double standard lays in the fact that, arguably the infraction from Bush was way worse and he received only a fraction of the inquiries that Clinton has endured. Not only that, even after the FBI said it won't prosecute the senate continues it's investigation. Keeping the issue alive malignantly and in my view, abusing it's power. I won't accuse you of raising double standards but this OP did point out that there is a real double standard here.
Well at this point the evidence probably no longer exists for anyone to take George to town so I jughly
This is, if I recall correctly, the fourth "two wrongs make a right" thread I've seen since I've started counting. It needs to stop.
What double standard have I presented? If George did wrong then he did wrong, and if Hillary did wrong then she did wrong.
The double standard lays in the fact that, arguably the infraction from Bush was way worse and he received only a fraction of the inquiries that Clinton has endured. Not only that, even after the FBI said it won't prosecute the senate continues it's investigation. Keeping the issue alive malignantly and in my view, abusing it's power. I won't accuse you of raising double standards but this OP did point out that there is a real double standard here.
Well unfortunately I doubt that at this point anything could be done to bring GW to justice.

The point is not the emails, but the exposed national secrets she put on an unprotected server for the world to see if they wanted.

And of course it is also about the double standard that Hillary gets when any one else would have gone straight to prison for along time had they done a tenth of what she has done.

People serving the interests of our country and defending our freedom have died because of Hillarys incompetence and carelessness.

Fuck the emails, it is the blood she shed that demands she be kept out of the White House.

Except you have no proof of that and a dozen investigations later that found nothing havent stopped your lies

The point is not the emails, but the exposed national secrets she put on an unprotected server for the world to see if they wanted.

And of course it is also about the double standard that Hillary gets when any one else would have gone straight to prison for along time had they done a tenth of what she has done.

People serving the interests of our country and defending our freedom have died because of Hillarys incompetence and carelessness.

Fuck the emails, it is the blood she shed that demands she be kept out of the White House.
Give me an E-mail of Clinton that you can tie to an American death. You have the entire net at your disposal, find me that smoking gun please. The truth is, no such E-mail exists.

Except you have no proof of that and a dozen investigations later that found nothing havent stopped your lies
IO know that humint sources have dried up mysteriously over the time that Hillary had her fucking emails exposed you lying piece of shit.
I do know that for a fact.

The GOP should be looking into this.

Notice how this never became a news story anywhere...

Colin Powell defends personal email use
That is a fucking lie. Powell did not store secret information on a private server, jack ass.

He did not get Americans killed by doing what he did like Hillary has.

All those people who died on his watch was a coincidence. But the people who died on Clinton's watch is totally all her fault. I love it when repubs have two different conclusions to the same situation depending if an R or D is behind their name

IO know that humint sources have dried up mysteriously over the time that Hillary had her fucking emails exposed you lying piece of shit.

Oh so when asked for proof of your conspiracy you make up a new conspiracy on why you cant produce the evidence. Well hell, I have a Unicorn in my barn but mysteriously my camera cant take a picture of it but its true I tell ya

Well at this point the evidence probably no longer exists for anyone to take George to town so I jughly
Well unfortunately I doubt that at this point anything could be done to bring GW to justice.
That's not the point. You, in my view understandably say, that the fact that Bush did the same as Clinton doesn't excuse what she did. I pointed out that this OP in my opinion wasn't about the E-mails themselves but about the fact that both 'wrongs' as you called them got a vastly different treatment by congress and public opinion.

That's not the point. You, in my view understandably say, that the fact that Bush did the same as Clinton doesn't excuse what she did. I pointed out that this OP in my opinion wasn't about the E-mails themselves but about the fact that both 'wrongs' as you called them got a vastly different treatment by congress and public opinion.
Unfortunate. But practically speaking there really isn't anything that can be done to change that at this point.

Oh so when asked for proof of your conspiracy you make up a new conspiracy on why you cant produce the evidence. Well hell, I have a Unicorn in my barn but mysteriously my camera cant take a picture of it but its true I tell ya
Lol, the entire world outside the Democratic Party's idiots like you understand that exposing secret information gets people in the intel community killed or compromised in various other ways.

That you would say such stupid ass things as that betrays your utter ignorance about intell gathering and the simple fact that you could not care less what happens to this nation and probably celebrate each American that is killed over seas because of the incompetence of the idiots in control of the White House since 1008.

You are a 5th column and a traitor, it is plain as day. Go fuck yourself and welcome to my ignore list, you stupid piece of fucktard

Unfortunate. But practically speaking there really isn't anything that can be done to change that at this point.
Which brings me to my original reply. Pointing it out, is not only allowed but necessary in order to place perspective on the Clinton E-mails.

Last edited:
So your new excuse on why you dont have information is because you could be assassinated? LMAO

First all sources are mysteriously missing and now you're the fucking Borne Ultimatum :badgrin:

Lol, the entire world outside the Democratic Party's idiots like you understand that exposing secret information gets people in the intel community killed or compromised in various other ways.

That you would say such stupid ass things as that betrays your utter ignorance about intell gathering and the simple fact that you could not care less what happens to this nation and probably celebrate each American that is killed over seas because of the incompetence of the idiots in control of the White House since 1008.

You are a 5th column and a traitor, it is plain as day. Go fuck yourself and welcome to my ignore list, you stupid piece of fucktard
I understand the need to keep information secret. But unless you can make a direct case between the tens of thousands of E-mails now part of the public record and actual security breaches and loss of live, your argument falls completely flat.

BUSTED! Clinton Caught Discussing Executed Iranian Scientist In Email [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Hillary Clinton’s blatant disregard for national security may have just gotten an Iranian scientist executed. Tom Cotton is enraged over it. He claims she recklessly discussed the scientist in her emails and insinuated that Iran got a hold of them and this is the result. Shahram Amiri was welcomed back in Iran originally as a hero. He was free to travel back and forth and they believe that there was pressure put on his family, so he went home. He was immediately arrested and has now been put to death. He was supplying us with information on Iran’s nuclear program. More blood on Hillary’s hands.

That time George W. Bush’s White House ‘lost’ 22 million emails

Clinton’s email habits look positively transparent when compared with the subpoena-dodging, email-hiding, private-server-using George W. Bush administration. Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails. “It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get,” says Eric Boehlert, who works with the pro-Clinton group Media Matters. “If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC. Imagine if for the last year and a half we had been talking about Hillary Clinton’s emails set up on a private DNC server?”

Sheesh....Talk about hypocrisy. They were even subpoenaed and said fuck off.
you're just making this up.

You sound like a wife who gets cheated on and doesn't want to believe it

ironically hillary is a wife who gets cheated on and doesn't want to believe it.

I understand the need to keep information secret. But unless you can make a direct case between the tens of thousands of E-mails now part of the public record and actual security breaches and loss of live, your argument falls completely flat.
Lol, that is like saying that me going around cutting people brake lines to their cars in the parking lot doesnt get anyone killed unless I can show article in the media that documents it.

No, anyone with a functional brain understands that that is putting people lives at risk and given time it makes people have accidents and get maimed and killed. Reality exists independent of the media knowing it.

Grow the fuck up, dude.

BUSTED! Clinton Caught Discussing Executed Iranian Scientist In Email [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Hillary Clinton’s blatant disregard for national security may have just gotten an Iranian scientist executed. Tom Cotton is enraged over it. He claims she recklessly discussed the scientist in her emails and insinuated that Iran got a hold of them and this is the result. Shahram Amiri was welcomed back in Iran originally as a hero. He was free to travel back and forth and they believe that there was pressure put on his family, so he went home. He was immediately arrested and has now been put to death. He was supplying us with information on Iran’s nuclear program. More blood on Hillary’s hands.
Clinton’s email server did not lead to an Iranian scientist’s death
Completely debunked, several times. This article shows how dishonest people actually can be. It starts with a vague accusation and gets repeated by right wingers so many times that uninformed people will believe it.

Lol, that is like saying that me going around cutting people brake lines to their cars in the parking lot doesnt get anyone killed unless I can show article in the media that documents it.

No, anyone with a functional brain understands that that is putting people lives at risk and given time it makes people have accidents and get maimed and killed. Reality exists independent of the media knowing it.

Grow the fuck up, dude.
Have you actually checked what the FBI uncovered.
Clinton had repeatedly said she did not have any classified emails on her server, but the results of the FBI investigation show that claim was incorrect.

Of the tens of thousands of emails investigators reviewed, 113 contained classified information, and three of those had classification markers. FBI Director James Comey has said Clinton should have known that some of the 113 were classified, but others she might have understandably missed.

Comey said the Justice Department shouldn’t prosecute Clinton because there isn’t enough evidence that she intentionally mishandled classified information. FBI investigators didn’t find vast quantities of exposed classified material, and they also did not turn up evidence that Clinton intended to be disloyal to the United States or that she intended to obstruct justice.

However, he called Clinton’s email setup "extremely careless."

Clinton frequently dealt with sensitive and classified information as secretary of state, and the amount that the FBI found in her email server is miniscule in comparison. It appears that she generally dealt with classified information in an appropriate way.

To electronically transmit classified information, State Department employees must use a specific closed system, not their usual @state.gov email addresses. Clinton has said she viewed classified information in hard copy in her office, and she used other secure channels when traveling. Some emails now made public actually show Clinton’s team discussing how they couldn’t email each other classified information over the private server and instead had to move the conversation to a more appropriate venue.

There are legitimate problems with the government classification process. For example, transparency experts say the government regularly over-classifies, such as classifying information that wouldn’t actually damage national security if released. And the State Department and the intelligence community regularly disagree over whether information should be classified, including about some Clinton emails.

The FBI also determined that about 2,000 of Clinton’s emails contained information that was retroactively classified, meaning the information is classified now but not when the emails were first sent — so no one mishandled these emails.
The fact is that there are several grades of classification. And none of the E-mails where in the highest classification so again, your argument falls flat.
The GOP's opening over Hillary Clinton's email

Forum List

Back