Do Republicans see different lies as having different colors?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Hope Hicks white lies

Hope Hicks said she told "Little white lies" for president Trump.

If it's white, it must be good.
White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

We know among the right wing, adultery and pedophilia are no longer frowned upon. Unless it's guy on guy. Then it becomes a capital offense.

So what are some of the other colored lies? What color stands for what "kind" of lie?

• Banned
Now that she's publicly admitted she's a liar, will Mueller want to interview her again?

Hope Hicks white lies

White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

We know among the right wing, adultery and pedophilia are no longer frowned upon. Unless it's guy on guy. Then it becomes a capital offense.

So what are some of the other colored lies? What color stands for what "kind" of lie?

Who do you think she told lies to?

Hope Hicks white lies

White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

So, how is the weather there in Moscow?

Hope Hicks white lies

White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

pedophilia again?

who are you accusing this time?

(did you ever look up the definition, or are you still ignorant of it?)

• Banned
Hope Hicks white lies

White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

pedophilia again?

The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen contestants

Four Miss Teen USA Beauty Queens Say Donald Trump Creeped on Them Backstage

miss teen says trump watched - Google Search

It was never me making the accusations. I didn't have to. Four Miss Teen contestants did, and his own daughter and his boasting.

That's who Trump is. Deal with it.

And just so you know, peeking at underage girls is pedophilia. Why you defend this man I'll never know. Do you relate to him?

Hope Hicks white lies

White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

pedophilia again?

It was never me making the accusations. I didn't have to. Four Miss Teen contestants did, and his own daughter and his boasting.

And just so you know, peeking at underage girls is pedophilia. Why you defend this man I'll never know. Do you relate to him?
And just so you know, peeking at underage girls is pedophilia.

and you prove you STILL haven't looked up the definition of pedophilia.

Go away little boy

you annoy the adults with your ignorance

Hope Hicks white lies

White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

pedophilia again?

Go away little boy

According to Psychology Today, Trump is classic:

Pedophilic disorder can be diagnosed in people who are willing to disclose this paraphilia as well as in people who deny any sexual attraction to children, despite objective evidence of pedophilia. For the condition to be diagnosed, an individual must either act on their sexual urges or experience significant distress as a result of their urges or fantasies. Without these two criteria, a person may have a pedophilic sexual orientation but not pedophilic disorder.

---------

Why do you think Trump visits the rooms of 15 year olds who are changing and in various stages of undress? That's trump fulfilling a fantasy. You don't need to actually preform the sex act to have the illness.

Check it out:

Offenders are usually family friends or relatives. Types of activities vary and may include just looking at a child or undressing and touching a child.

Pedophilia | Psychology Today

If that's not Trump, then I don't know what is.

Hope Hicks white lies

White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

pedophilia again?

Go away little boy

Pedophilic disorder can be diagnosed in people who are willing to disclose this paraphilia as well as in people who deny any sexual attraction to children, despite objective evidence of pedophilia. For the condition to be diagnosed, an individual must either act on their sexual urges or experience significant distress as a result of their urges or fantasies. Without these two criteria, a person may have a pedophilic sexual orientation but not pedophilic disorder.

---------

Why do you think Trump visits the rooms of 15 year olds who are changing and in various stages of undress? That's trump fulfilling a fantasy. You don't need to actually preform the sex act to have the illness.

Check it out:

Offenders are usually family friends or relatives. Types of activities vary and may include just looking at a child or undressing and touching a child.

educate yourself, jackass

"
Definition of pedophilia
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object; specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child "

do you also need help with the word 'prepubescent'?

Oh, wait...

here it is in your own link: " Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with children who are generally age 13 years or younger."

'13 years or under' Get it?

Moore is not a pedophile

Trump is not a pedophile.

Hope Hicks white lies

White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

pedophilia again?

Go away little boy

---------

Check it out:

"
Definition of pedophilia
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object; specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child "

Oh, wait...

here it is in your own link: " Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with children who are generally age 13 years or younger."

Moore is not a pedophile

You missed a word.

"Generally".

Take your pick:

def of generally - Google Search

He is what he is.

Moore is what he is.

Why are you defending pedophiles? Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

pedophilia again?

Go away little boy

---------

Check it out:

"
Definition of pedophilia

Oh, wait...

Moore is not a pedophile

You missed a word.

"Generally".

Take your pick:

He is what he is.

Moore is what he is.

the standard definition is someone that has sexual interest in children the age of 13 or lower.

You can whine, and mince words all you want, but that does NOT make them what you want them to be.

dean, you can accuse them, but in a court of law, you'd get your ass kicked for changing the definition.

your hatred of them has affected your sense, what little you had to begin with.

Want to accuse them?

fine.

but, ACCUSE THEM OF SOMETHING THEY'RE GUILTY OF, DON'T MAKE UP SHIT.

Go away little boy

---------

Check it out:

"
Definition of pedophilia

Oh, wait...

Moore is not a pedophile

You missed a word.

"Generally".

Take your pick:

He is what he is.

Moore is what he is.

the standard definition is someone that has sexual interest in children the age of 13 or lower.

You can whine, and mince words all you want, but that does NOT make them what you want them to be.

dean, you can accuse them, but in a court of law, you'd get your ass kicked for changing the definition.

Want to accuse them?

fine.

Not "standard".

Generally.

Generally and standard don't have the same meaning.

Do catch up.

Hope Hicks white lies

White as snow.
White wedding dress.
White nationalist
White Supremist

Most on the right have been lying for so long they don’t even know what the truth is anymore – or they don’t care as long as they perceive their lies as helping to advance their failed, wrongheaded agenda.

That yet another Trump ‘administration’ official is a proven liar should come as no surprise, given the fact their president does nothing but lie.

Go away little boy

---------

Check it out:

"
Definition of pedophilia

Oh, wait...

Moore is not a pedophile

You missed a word.

"Generally".

Take your pick:

He is what he is.

Moore is what he is.

Want to accuse them?

fine.

Not "standard".

Generally.

Generally and standard don't have the same meaning.

Do catch up.
try that in court

and, how long did you have to site shop to get the definition you wanted?

By your standard, Biden is a pedophile.

Correct?

Forum List

Back