Do something or stop complaining.

To make money.

The fucking alternate universe that you stupid mother fuckers live in.
I live in reality. I have never seen so much denial in a couple of posts until you just posted these.
Jesus F-Ing Christ. This goes BEYOND denial.

The Murdochs are and have always been CONSERVATIVES. Yes they made a shit ton of money off their division pimping for years...until it turned against them.
And the MOMENT, they called Arizona for Biden in 2020, you Trump feebs turned on them. :auiqs.jpg:

I live in reality. I have never seen so much denial in a couple of posts until you just posted these.
Jesus F-Ing Christ. This goes BEYOND denial.

The Murdochs are and have always been CONSERVATIVES. Yes they made a shit ton of money off their division pimping for years...until it turned against them.
And the MOMENT, they called Arizona for Biden in 2020, you Trump feebs turned on them. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't -

You don't -
I do. You don't.

I do. You don't.

Hilarious.

The WSJ is calling the Repub's bluff.

The Wall Street Journal editorial board urged Republicans in Congress on Sunday to reach a deal on border security rather than saving the issue as a campaign matter.

“As for House Republicans, they promised in 2022 to do something about the migrant surge, and here is their opening,” the editorial board wrote on Sunday. “It’s not as if they have much else to tout when they campaign for re-election. If they won’t accept this rare chance at incremental progress, voters can fairly conclude that Republicans want to exploit the border election after election without actually solving the problem.”

One of the main criticisms of POT politics over the last few decades is their propensity to put the party's electoral chances above what is good for the country. The prime example being their use of illegal immigration at the southern border as a cudgel against Dems. Well, here's there chance to make some incremental progress in advancing immigration reform. I hope they use the chance to get something done.
What's a matter ? Are ya panicking that the border issue is hurting biden with the average voter ....I was told thiers no problem at the border ... certified by trusted experts from reliable MSM sources ....

Diversity is our strength after all ...so I dunno why all these dem mayors are bitching about the influx of our greatest strength
Wayciss

What are ya worried about ..
He's doing a great job right? From the 16 dollar big Mac economy....to infrastructure...to diversity hires (mostly white dudes in dresses )
81 million votes jack in the most safe and secure election in all of mankind s history....

Do you think he's doing a bad job

:p

What's a matter ? Are ya panicking that the border issue is hurting biden with the average voter ....I was told thiers no problem at the border ... certified by trusted experts from reliable MSM sources ....

Diversity is our strength after all ...so I dunno why all these dem mayors are bitching about the influx of our greatest strength
Wayciss

What are ya worried about ..
He's doing a great job right? From the 16 dollar big Mac economy....to infrastructure...to diversity hires (mostly white dudes in dresses )
81 million votes jack in the most safe and secure election in all of mankind s history....

Do you think he's doing a bad job

:p
Hilarious

Will that one issue overcome the Right of Privacy, Climate Change and Democracy....

It's not a "tough bill" by any rational measure....It's a classic GOP bait-and-switch.
Not a bait and switch in my opinion but an honest attempt to slow the damage happening by offering a bill that could have some bipartisan support. Of course it died immediately in a GOP controlled Senate. But I don't fault them for trying.

Just passing the house means nothing to actually legislating.
When the GOP only has the House and a razor thin majority at that, all they can do is prevent the House from passing terrible legislation that the Dem controlled Senate and White House will sign into law.

The WSJ is calling the Repub's bluff.

The Wall Street Journal editorial board urged Republicans in Congress on Sunday to reach a deal on border security rather than saving the issue as a campaign matter.

“As for House Republicans, they promised in 2022 to do something about the migrant surge, and here is their opening,” the editorial board wrote on Sunday. “It’s not as if they have much else to tout when they campaign for re-election. If they won’t accept this rare chance at incremental progress, voters can fairly conclude that Republicans want to exploit the border election after election without actually solving the problem.”

One of the main criticisms of POT politics over the last few decades is their propensity to put the party's electoral chances above what is good for the country. The prime example being their use of illegal immigration at the southern border as a cudgel against Dems. Well, here's there chance to make some incremental progress in advancing immigration reform. I hope they use the chance to get something done.

Why not bring up the bipartisan bill that’s been held back by Chucky Schumer for over 7 months. Or the one before that and the one before that….

Not a bait and switch in my opinion but an honest attempt to slow the damage happening by offering a bill that could have some bipartisan support. Of course it died immediately in a GOP controlled Senate. But I don't fault them for trying.

Kids Drowning IN the Rio Grand *Joe could just reinstall the Trump policies with a stroke of a pen just like he did to uninstall them his very first month in office.

Forum List

Back