Do the rubes put away their Confederate flags on Veterans Day?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
ya know , since the confederates killed more us troops than any enemy ever . I would think Iā€™d be a little bit disrespectful.

ya know , since the confederates killed more us troops than any enemy ever . I would think Iā€™d be a little bit disrespectful.
I don't even own a confederate flag but if it triggers you (and those like you) that badly I go out and buy one now and run it up the flagpole. :thup:

Last edited:
They celebrate slaughtering hundreds of thousands to preserve their right to own negroes

No anti American flags like the Confederate today. The Stars and Bars lovers once in a while fly it above the US flag. __________ .

The whole thing after the Civil war was to heal the nation, so both sides have been recognized as american soldiers.

I don't even own a confederate flag but it it triggers you (and those like you) that badly I go out and buy one now and run it up the flagpole. :thup:
Made in China, I'm sure.
Most likely....... Unless I can get an original.........

Welp, it just showed up in the mail and here it is!!

US_flag_13_stars.svg

:eusa_whistle:

Timmy has got to be the reincarnation of someone, just canā€™t remember who...

The whole thing after the Civil war was to heal the nation, so both sides have been recognized as american soldiers.

Yeah but they really didnā€™t mean it . Cause ya know, they were murderous traitors .

Goddam that is funny x a zillion.

See this symbol? you can by bandanas, t- shirts whatever you want online or in stores, even kids toys, but it was the symbol of our enemies. yes, the hated japanese who impaled philippino babies on their bayonetes.
hard to believe they are our friends now aint it? Can we make war on them again because they are selling their damn flag all over the country? do family decendants of Japanese soldiers have a right to honor their fallen?
Honestly I think they do, whether they were right or wrong, they paid for that war in their own blood.

Wise people learn there is a time to just get over it. You wana start getting wise someday?

upload_2017-11-11_14-51-10.png

You do realize most of them died from disease though right?

Yeah but they really didnā€™t mean it . Cause ya know, they were murderous traitors .

says the guy who wasn't in the room

Why so? Lincoln's goal was re-integration of the Union. Lee told his men to surrender and go back to living their lives as law abiding citizens of the United States.

Punishing the guys fighting on the losing side may make you feel all warm and fuzzy, but its a detriment to letting the wounds of civil war heal.

Your snark sitting behind your keyboard 150 years later just shows how ignorant you are.

As I stated to NYcarb, that's awfully funny coming from some lardo behind a keyboard 150 years later.

Being all hateful as you are is the easy way out, its the refuge of the weak minded.

See this symbol? you can by bandanas, t- shirts whatever you want online or in stores, even kids toys, but it was the symbol of our enemies. yes, the hated japanese who impaled philippino babies on their bayonetes.
hard to believe they are our friends now aint it? Can we make war on them again because they are selling their damn flag all over the country? do family decendants of Japanese soldiers have a right to honor their fallen?
Honestly I think they do, whether they were right or wrong, they paid for that war in their own blood.

Wise people learn there is a time to just get over it. You wana start getting wise someday?

View attachment 159952

Wise people are the ones that figure out early that there probably was no legitimate reason for the war in the first place.

The OP is literally drizzling with that snobby, sneering, liberal elitist cold blood that keeps losing them elections. I'm a non-liberal, libertarian type from California (of all places) who's never been to the deep South and I still wish you South-hating liberal elitists would contract the terminal cancer of your choice.

I don't expect liberal brains (the size of the cherry Starburst I'm eating at this moment) to understand this, but the whole Union/Confederacy thing is a settled issue. Settled 150 years ago. It doesn't benefit ANYONE, in any part of this country, to keep rehashing it over and over and over again. It doesn't do any good for people living today, whether northern or southern. What do you liberals hope to accomplish with all your bellyaching about the South or especially the Midwest, which feeds your petulant, piety-spewing, punk mouths with the most gigantic agricultural industry in the history of mankind?

Forum List

Back