Do the rubes put away their Confederate flags on Veterans Day?

ya know , since the confederates killed more us troops than any enemy ever . I would think Iā€™d be a little bit disrespectful.

The whole thing after the Civil war was to heal the nation, so both sides have been recognized as american soldiers.

Yeah but they really didnā€™t mean it . Cause ya know, they were murderous traitors .

As I stated to NYcarb, that's awfully funny coming from some lardo behind a keyboard 150 years later.

Being all hateful as you are is the easy way out, its the refuge of the weak minded.

Hey, Iā€™m not fat !

Whatā€™s hateful is flying the battle flag of the confederates all these years after the war . Hate is the reason people fly that flag .

The OP is literally drizzling with that snobby, sneering, liberal elitist cold blood that keeps losing them elections. I'm a non-liberal, libertarian type from California (of all places) who's never been to the deep South and I still wish you South-hating liberal elitists would contract the terminal cancer of your choice.

I don't expect liberal brains (the size of the cherry Starburst I'm eating at this moment) to understand this, but the whole Union/Confederacy thing is a settled issue. Settled 150 years ago. It doesn't benefit ANYONE, in any part of this country, to keep rehashing it over and over and over again. It doesn't do any good for people living today, whether northern or southern. What do you liberals hope to accomplish with all your bellyaching about the South or especially the Midwest, which feeds your petulant, piety-spewing, punk mouths with the most gigantic agricultural industry in the history of mankind?

Tell it to the the rubes who keep up the confederate flag nonsense . They are the ones who canā€™t seem to let the civil war go now can they .

Forum List

Back