Do these Black democrat voters know the history of Planned Parenthood AND they are the largest users?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Currently, 83% of Black registered voters identify as or lean Democratic, while 12% are Republican or lean Republican. This share is slightly smaller than the 88% who associated with the Democratic Party in 2020. Still, the vast majority of Black voters have consistently identified with or leaned toward the Democratic Party over the last 30 years.

I just wonder if these Black democrat leaning voters know the history of the Democrat party and the organization helping to reduce their numbers? The founder of Planned Parenthood
the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

From The founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger

Abortions by race in the USA.
Black women have the highest abortion ratio in the country with 474 abortions per 1,000 live births.
Percentages at these levels illustrate that more than 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973.
  1. 42% of all women who had abortions in 2021 were non-Hispanic Black,
  2. 30% were non-Hispanic White,
  3. 22% were Hispanic and
  4. 6% were of other races.
So as for the political Democrat Party this was their USA Civil war position regarding Slavery and blacks.
The Democratic Party identified itself as the "white man's party" and demonized the Republican Party as being "Negro dominated," even though whites were in control. Determined to re-capture the South, Southern Democrats "redeemed" state after state -- sometimes peacefully, other times by fraud and violence.

So I'm going to ask a very blunt question.
  • If Planned Parenthood has nearly 80% of their facilities in minority neighbors,
  • killed 19 million black babies since 1973
  • historically supported slavery...
As a black voter if the Democrats support killing black babies and history of supporting slavery,
why do you vote for the Democrat party that was racist, encouraging killing black babies, and now having competition for your attention, i.e. illegal aliens? Why?

blackabortions.png

Currently, 83% of Black registered voters identify as or lean Democratic, while 12% are Republican or lean Republican. This share is slightly smaller than the 88% who associated with the Democratic Party in 2020. Still, the vast majority of Black voters have consistently identified with or leaned toward the Democratic Party over the last 30 years.

I just wonder if these Black democrat leaning voters know the history of the Democrat party and the organization helping to reduce their numbers? The founder of Planned Parenthood
the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Abortions by race in the USA.
Black women have the highest abortion ratio in the country with 474 abortions per 1,000 live births.
Percentages at these levels illustrate that more than 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973.
  1. 42% of all women who had abortions in 2021 were non-Hispanic Black,
  2. 30% were non-Hispanic White,
  3. 22% were Hispanic and
  4. 6% were of other races.
So as for the political Democrat Party this was their USA Civil war position regarding Slavery and blacks.
The Democratic Party identified itself as the "white man's party" and demonized the Republican Party as being "Negro dominated," even though whites were in control. Determined to re-capture the South, Southern Democrats "redeemed" state after state -- sometimes peacefully, other times by fraud and violence.

So I'm going to ask a very blunt question.
  • If Planned Parenthood has nearly 80% of their facilities in minority neighbors,
  • killed 19 million black babies since 1973
  • historically supported slavery...
As a black voter if the Democrats support killing black babies and history of supporting slavery,
why do you vote for the Democrat party that was racist, encouraging killing black babies, and now having competition for your attention, i.e. illegal aliens? Why?

View attachment 956272
Not this again?

too funny

Your supposed concerns about Black America are noted.

The average Black Americans knows more about the racism of American history than the average white historian.

Last edited:
They know that you are revising history, healthmyths.
How can I "revise" history? I am sharing FACTS!
1) FACT 42% of all women who had abortions in 2021 were non-Hispanic Black,
2) Planned Parenthood has nearly 80% of their facilities in minority neighbors,
3) “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
,“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

But of course YOU know that Blacks know I'm revising history?
These facts are available to the "Blacks" that you obviously have disdain for or why else would you blame me for altering the FACTS clearly stated and substantiated.

The average Black Americans knows more about the racism of American history than the average white historian.
So does the average "Black American" know that Planned Parenthood founder called them and I quote her exactly:
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization
.”
Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
Since 1973 Planned Parenthood has helped exterminate nearly 19 million black babies and you assume that most blacks are ok with that?

To the party that supported slavery.
Planneddonations.png

So does the average "Black American" know that Planned Parenthood founder called them and I quote her exactly:
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization
.”
Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
Since 1973 Planned Parenthood has helped exterminate nearly 19 million black babies and you assume that most blacks are ok with that?

To the party that supported slavery.
View attachment 956288
Yes, what's your point)

Yes, hm revises 'facts' according to what he wants. For instance, he used a three-week-old poll as if it were today.

He is not to be trusted.

and neither doe hm

Do these Black democrat voters know the history of Planned Parenthood AND they are the largest users?​

Yes, what's your point)
Well I'll sum it up this way.
If according to your Malcolm X photo you believe the black community is very intelligent,
why would 83% of Black registered voters identify as or lean Democratic, while 12% are Republican or lean Republican. This share is slightly smaller than the 88% who associated with the Democratic Party in 2020 if they understood the history of the Democrat party, that was not sympathetic to native Americans and opposed the abolition of slavery. Voteview | Parties > Democratic Party
Or why would any person black or white support an organization that it's founder said the following:
We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,
The founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger
If the majority of the 83% black registered voters knew the history and that the organization that the founder wanted to "exterminate the Negro population" donated 100% of their donation to the party that obviously historically agreed with extermination of Negros... Really you and your fellow "smart" blacks
would be in favor of that party?

Well I'll sum it up this way.
If according to your Malcolm X photo you believe the black community is very intelligent,
why would 83% of Black registered voters identify as or lean Democratic, while 12% are Republican or lean Republican. This share is slightly smaller than the 88% who associated with the Democratic Party in 2020 if they understood the history of the Democrat party, that was not sympathetic to native Americans and opposed the abolition of slavery. Voteview | Parties > Democratic Party
Or why would any person black or white support an organization that it's founder said the following:
We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,
The founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger
If the majority of the 83% black registered voters knew the history and that the organization that the founder wanted to "exterminate the Negro population" donated 100% of their donation to the party that obviously historically agreed with extermination of Negros... Really you and your fellow "smart" blacks
would be in favor of that party?
What are Republicans proposing to do FOR Black Americans?

How about the polls in which Biden is leading?

By the end of next week when Trump is solidly behind, you will be saying polls don't matter.

hm is in the lowest quartile of the white race
Which is evidently higher than you because you don't ever provide substantiation for your dumb ass at the very bottom of the lowest quartile of the human race!
If you were to ask the average USM reader this simple question:
Do you believe someone who doesn't provide any verification of comments or someone who does?

What sane person wants blacks to have even more breedlings? Serious question: Are there any Republicans with an IQ over 50?

What sane person wants blacks to have even more breedlings? Serious question: Are there any Republicans with an IQ over 50?
Well this conservative that personally like many do not LIKE Trump personally if you can understand that.
All the characteristics you obviously dislike I too dislike.
The big difference between people like you with TDS (Trump disorder syndrome) and people like me is we are obviously driven by the EFFECTIVENESS key word of Trump as an EXECUTIVE! But of course people like you respond to Trump like junior high kids....whining "but I don't like Trump.....waaaa!"
Trump did something
1) only 2 other presidents have done donated his 4 year total $1.6 million presidential salary to charity.
2) Had no wars
3) “Drill, baby, drill.” said Trump and as a result these were the gas prices at the pump that idiots like
you have no idea. Look dummy Biden by making this truly ignorant and destructive
"Guarantee" caused gas prices to climb!
Biden "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

"

gaspricesBiden041324.png

Forum List

Back