Do they exist?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014

tumblr_inline_nehzp2YEQx1skpqy8.png

Honey Lemon is basically what happens when you combine a nerd/geek girl with a valley girl. Do females like this exist or do high school cliques discourage intelligence? Hopefully movies like Big Hero 6, Wreck-It Ralph, and all these superhero movies can get our kids interested in science and technology while at the same time making geek/nerd culture mainstream and more acceptable. Maybe in 20 years the head cheerleader will also be part of the science club. Stereotypes are so 1970s/80s/90s. I did know some football players who loved video games and participated in robotics competitions.

I took my wife to Vandenberg Air Force Base a few years ago to watch a rocket blast off into space. We were sitting up in the foothills overlooking the Pacific Ocean above the main research/engineering facility around 5, when employees started pouring out in droves. These people were rocket scientists. There were hundreds of them. I didn't even notice. Janice did. "Tom," she said, "There are no women coming out of there.There's no women!"

Forum List

Back