Do Trump supporters still love him?

How so? I thought these people were hacking under the Obama administration.

Keep grabbing buddy. You might catch a straw yet.
So you're not going to answer the question, are you?
Typical

If you can't see how Russia interfering in our elections to help Trump and hurt Hillary would reduce his legitimacy, you're too dumb to deal with.
If you can't admit that those 12 Russians were hacking under the last administration your no more than a partisan hack, now run along.

Ah the new defense for the criminal Hillary.....'12 Russians'....deflection at its best. TDSers are so gullible.
Hearing a tRumpkin accuses someone of deflecting might be dangerous. That much irony could unbalance the cosmos.

trump could have pulled a gun and shot Putin and the crazy left would call it collusion.
Crazy Left, please.
This is not left and right, this is pro-Trump and anti-Trump.
If you are pro-Trump after today you are either anti-American or dumber than a f***ing post.

Who was I supposed to vote for?

They shafted bernie.
And whats worse is....BernBern LET her. He has no gonads. Imagine him as potus. omg.

Now that our beloved President Donald J Trump has stood on the world stage in Helsinki and flipped the middle finger to America's law enforcement and intelligence communities by taking the word of a murdering dictator and former KGB operative over his own intel. people with a mountain of evidence to backup their claims of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Will this finally be what it takes for his followers to begin to lose faith in "The Donald?" Will this finally move the needle?....or do they still love him? I'd put the odds at 1 chance in 3 they'll waver. Any other guess's?
Why didn’t obamastop Putin?
Lol again! "But...but...but... Obama!"

This is just pathetic.
Well, who was in office with daily intelligence briefings? Doyathink?

Now that our beloved President Donald J Trump has stood on the world stage in Helsinki and flipped the middle finger to America's law enforcement and intelligence communities by taking the word of a murdering dictator and former KGB operative over his own intel. people with a mountain of evidence to backup their claims of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Will this finally be what it takes for his followers to begin to lose faith in "The Donald?" Will this finally move the needle?....or do they still love him? I'd put the odds at 1 chance in 3 they'll waver. Any other guess's?
I never loved him in the first place. But...he is POTUS and he is saying things that NEED SAID, doing things the NEED DOING and I believe him over corrupt FBI. And nope...the needle won't move any more than the one you use for Hillary and her lies.

Beep, try again.
I feel this person's post is grounds for being arrested for treason.

I never loved him in the first place. But...he is POTUS and he is saying things that NEED SAID, doing things the NEED DOING and I believe him over corrupt FBI. And nope...the needle won't move any more than the one you use for Hillary and her lies.

Beep, try again.
Feel free to make an ass of yourself and turn me in to the FBI, lol.

Thank God for Trump. Could anyone imagine where we would be if he hadn't been elected?

We wouldn't be seeing an American traitor who sides with Russia.
Yeah ya would if you weren't so damn partisan. You had Hillary and Obama, take your pick.
Fake news.
Fake news
You are absolutely correct. The only one conspiring with Russia is tRump.

trump could have pulled a gun and shot Putin and the crazy left would call it collusion.
Crazy Left, please.
This is not left and right, this is pro-Trump and anti-Trump.
If you are pro-Trump after today you are either anti-American or dumber than a f***ing post.

Who was I supposed to vote for?

They shafted bernie.
And whats worse is....BernBern LET her. He has no gonads. Imagine him as potus. omg.

maybe he believed the polls too?

Beep, try again.
Your posts prove there's grounds that you should be committed, so there's that.:rolleyes-41:

Keep grabbing buddy. You might catch a straw yet.
Typical

If you can't see how Russia interfering in our elections to help Trump and hurt Hillary would reduce his legitimacy, you're too dumb to deal with.
If you can't admit that those 12 Russians were hacking under the last administration your no more than a partisan hack, now run along.

Ah the new defense for the criminal Hillary.....'12 Russians'....deflection at its best. TDSers are so gullible.
Hearing a tRumpkin accuses someone of deflecting might be dangerous. That much irony could unbalance the cosmos.

Oh look another crying butthurt TDSer...go away troll.

This is just pathetic.
This has been discussed ad infinitum and the answer is well known. President Obama made the mistaken decision to keep quiet about it to avoid the appearance of trying to wieght the election in one candidates favor. He was wrong.

Absolutely continue to support and approve of our POTUS, and proudly serve our great nation. Unlike many other Americans who only love their country when there's whiff of revolution in the wind or their candidate wins. Patriotism is not a conditional institution. Either you're proud to be an American, or not; regardless of rumblings in the heavens above.

Either you believe the combined opinion of every security agency the US has, or you believe a KGB agent.

Hillary R. Clinton's loss coincided with the loss of patriotism of millions of Americans. While they can have safety in numbers, their public hatred of our nation is duly noted: anti-American.
hatred of our nation was Donald Trump supporting Putin over our own country. That was sad today.

Yes. A sad day for the radical-Left cultural revolution.

Typical

Who's trolling? You and I both know that's the doG's honest truth.

Thank God for Trump. Could anyone imagine where we would be if he hadn't been elected?

Yeah ya would if you weren't so damn partisan. You had Hillary and Obama, take your pick.
Fake news.
Fake news

No proof, empty biased TDS opinion. Do trolls get paid on this Forum?

Beep, try again.
Feel free to make an ass of yourself and turn me in to the FBI, lol.
Maybe the FBI is following you on this site and will be knocking on your door, soon. Watch out, traitor.

This is just pathetic.
This has been discussed ad infinitum and the answer is well known. President Obama made the mistaken decision to keep quiet about it to avoid the appearance of trying to wieght the election in one candidates favor. He was wrong.
He knew Russia was interfering but did nothing so as not to make waves? Really! Well, there’s where ewe lay the charge of treason. Right on his sleazy backside!

Who's trolling? You and I both know that's the doG's honest truth.

Uh....Your truth is all lies poor little TDSer. Your posts all reek of hatred towards our President.

Fake news.
Fake news

No proof, empty biased TDS opinion. Do trolls get paid on this Forum?
No proof? Did you see the presser today?

Typical

Shouldn't you be out finding an unarmed black kid to shoot about now?

This is just pathetic.
He knew Russia was interfering but did nothing so as not to make waves? Really! Well, there’s where ewe lay the charge of treason. Right on his sleazy backside!
You lost all credibility with the "ewe" comment.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back