Do we all now agree that Mueller should not be fired?

Should Robert Mueller be fired?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
Breaking News!!

Top Democrat suggests proof of Trump-Russia collusion still to come

The top Democrat on the House intelligence committee suggested on Monday that Robert Mueller may still present evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, despite last week’s indictments stating that such connections relating to those cases were merely “unwitting”.

It ain't over until the fat orange ogre sings

“It’s very clear from this 37-page indictment that this was a massive Russian operation and part of its design was to promote the campaign of Donald Trump,” Schiff said. Adam Schiff, a frequent foe of Donald Trump’s whom the president called “the leakin’ monster of no control” at the weekend, told WNYC he felt that a web of collusion had already been established.

Here is more bad news for the Trumpskis:

Trump-Russia inquiry: Manafort under pressure after reports that Gates has flipped

Donald Trump’s former campaign manager is under increasing pressure to cooperate with criminal prosecutors investigating the campaign’s alleged collusion with the Kremlin following reports that his chief lieutenant will testify against him.

Several US media outlets, including the Los Angeles Times and CNN, reported that Rick Gates, a former campaign aide and lobbyist, has struck a deal with Robert Mueller, the special counsel, and will testify against Paul Manafort, his longtime business associate, in exchange for leniency.
:bsflag:
BS? Really? Fake news?? You must have your head in that smelly place where the sun don't shine, Sparky
That is your territory, isn't it?
Try making some sense or STFU

Now that right-wingers have adopted a new meme (Mueller is bad for liberals and his indictment was an awesome pro-Trump thing), I believe Democrats are relieved, because this new strategy forces Trump and conservatives to stop instigating the firing of Mr. Mueller.

Have we now finally reached an amicable agreement whereby nobody calls for Mueller to be fired? Vote in my poll please
No. All this proves, and in the indictments own words, is that there were no American actors involved in this...
No. All this proves, and in the indictments own words, is that there were no American actors involved in this.

Just the opposite, dope. It states very clearly that Americans were involved.

I don't know whether you simply can't read or are just compelled to lie.

Breaking News!!

Top Democrat suggests proof of Trump-Russia collusion still to come

The top Democrat on the House intelligence committee suggested on Monday that Robert Mueller may still present evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, despite last week’s indictments stating that such connections relating to those cases were merely “unwitting”.

It ain't over until the fat orange ogre sings

“It’s very clear from this 37-page indictment that this was a massive Russian operation and part of its design was to promote the campaign of Donald Trump,” Schiff said. Adam Schiff, a frequent foe of Donald Trump’s whom the president called “the leakin’ monster of no control” at the weekend, told WNYC he felt that a web of collusion had already been established.

Here is more bad news for the Trumpskis:

Trump-Russia inquiry: Manafort under pressure after reports that Gates has flipped

Donald Trump’s former campaign manager is under increasing pressure to cooperate with criminal prosecutors investigating the campaign’s alleged collusion with the Kremlin following reports that his chief lieutenant will testify against him.

Several US media outlets, including the Los Angeles Times and CNN, reported that Rick Gates, a former campaign aide and lobbyist, has struck a deal with Robert Mueller, the special counsel, and will testify against Paul Manafort, his longtime business associate, in exchange for leniency.
:bsflag:
BS? Really? Fake news?? You must have your head in that smelly place where the sun don't shine, Sparky
You don't like butts anymore?

I'm not dealing with you any more. You are just to fucking stupid and obnoxious. Not worth my time. Fuck off

f23eebe07d7b4a6f946db8ae1eff-1400214150000-c01-saban-c-13.jpg

Sincerely .....

86c7c7045e689555b6743ade36c6-chicken-png.jpg

I'm not dealing with you any more. You are just to fucking stupid and obnoxious. Not worth my time. Fuck off

f23eebe07d7b4a6f946db8ae1eff-1400214150000-c01-saban-c-13.jpg

Sincerely .....

86c7c7045e689555b6743ade36c6-chicken-png.jpg
So you still like butts?

Forum List

Back