Do we all now agree that Mueller should not be fired?

Should Robert Mueller be fired?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
Wall Street Journal (Murdoch-owned):Mueller's officce "believes Russians operated to help President Donald Trump’s campaign and hinder his opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton" Russians Charged With Interfering in U.S. Election
Typically of fake and biased news the left only submits half of the story. Russians undermined the Clinton campaign when it appeared that she was the front runner. They supported the Sanders campaign and the Trump campaign and later undermined the Trump campaign and later his administration. The Russians, however, did not interfere in the election except to reinforce the hatred and anger of their comrades on the left after the election.
because
Horseshit! They put out all of this propaganda and misinformation to undermine Clinton, and you're going to say -with certainty that - that it did not influence any votes. ??That is beyond absurd!

They put out no misinformation. They told the truth.
It was propaganda you fool Propaganda is misinformation it is slanted in incomplete: The Propaganda Tools Used by Russians to Influence the 2016 Election

The left calling it propaganda doesn’t really make it propaganda.
And the right calling it truth does not make it truth

Typically of fake and biased news the left only submits half of the story. Russians undermined the Clinton campaign when it appeared that she was the front runner. They supported the Sanders campaign and the Trump campaign and later undermined the Trump campaign and later his administration. The Russians, however, did not interfere in the election except to reinforce the hatred and anger of their comrades on the left after the election.
because
Horseshit! They put out all of this propaganda and misinformation to undermine Clinton, and you're going to say -with certainty that - that it did not influence any votes. ??That is beyond absurd!

It was propaganda you fool Propaganda is misinformation it is slanted in incomplete: The Propaganda Tools Used by Russians to Influence the 2016 Election

Oh ffs, what are you 10 years old?

Now that right-wingers have adopted a new meme (Mueller is bad for liberals and his indictment was an awesome pro-Trump thing), I believe Democrats are relieved, because this new strategy forces Trump and conservatives to stop instigating the firing of Mr. Mueller.

Have we now finally reached an amicable agreement whereby nobody calls for Mueller to be fired? Vote in my poll please
No. All this proves, and in the indictments own words, is that there were no American actors involved in this...

Now that right-wingers have adopted a new meme (Mueller is bad for liberals and his indictment was an awesome pro-Trump thing), I believe Democrats are relieved, because this new strategy forces Trump and conservatives to stop instigating the firing of Mr. Mueller.

Have we now finally reached an amicable agreement whereby nobody calls for Mueller to be fired? Vote in my poll please
No. All this proves, and in the indictments own words, is that there were no American actors involved in this...
Until the other shoe drops:

Clapper: More shoes will drop in Russia probe - CNN Video

He is our President. Yours is Putin. We get it.

With no malice intended or implied, I must ask you this; Are you a Russian mole doing your thing because you love the fatherland or they pay you in American dollars or both?

just curious

I am the patriotic daughter of an Air Force vet who instilled in me the love and pride for all things American. It is why I am not a Democrat...

Until the other shoe drops:

Clapper: More shoes will drop in Russia probe - CNN Video
Right... Its comin'... Just around the corner I tell ya... Meanwhile Mueller and his cronies are making millions, because, "almost there"...

I have to disagree. The term "unwittingly" was used which means some Americans did collude with the Russians, they just didn't know that this is what they were doing.

That is until it is proven that they did in deed know.
stay tuned, this story isn't over yet.

He is our President. Yours is Putin. We get it.

With no malice intended or implied, I must ask you this; Are you a Russian mole doing your thing because you love the fatherland or they pay you in American dollars or both?

just curious

I am the patriotic daughter of an Air Force vet who instilled in me the love and pride for all things American. It is why I am not a Democrat...
th
th

because

Oh ffs, what are you 10 years old?
raw
th

17 yes - 16 no .. obviously not
Trumpholes are Sad :(

This forum is deliberately misleading

The post header reads-----

Do we all now agree that Mueller should not be fired?

Then the question asks says:

Should Robert Mueller be fired?

Breaking News!!

Top Democrat suggests proof of Trump-Russia collusion still to come

The top Democrat on the House intelligence committee suggested on Monday that Robert Mueller may still present evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, despite last week’s indictments stating that such connections relating to those cases were merely “unwitting”.

It ain't over until the fat orange ogre sings

“It’s very clear from this 37-page indictment that this was a massive Russian operation and part of its design was to promote the campaign of Donald Trump,” Schiff said. Adam Schiff, a frequent foe of Donald Trump’s whom the president called “the leakin’ monster of no control” at the weekend, told WNYC he felt that a web of collusion had already been established.

Here is more bad news for the Trumpskis:

Trump-Russia inquiry: Manafort under pressure after reports that Gates has flipped

Donald Trump’s former campaign manager is under increasing pressure to cooperate with criminal prosecutors investigating the campaign’s alleged collusion with the Kremlin following reports that his chief lieutenant will testify against him.

Several US media outlets, including the Los Angeles Times and CNN, reported that Rick Gates, a former campaign aide and lobbyist, has struck a deal with Robert Mueller, the special counsel, and will testify against Paul Manafort, his longtime business associate, in exchange for leniency.

Breaking News!!

The top Democrat on the House intelligence committee suggested on Monday that Robert Mueller may still present evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, despite last week’s indictments stating that such connections relating to those cases were merely “unwitting”.

“It’s very clear from this 37-page indictment that this was a massive Russian operation and part of its design was to promote the campaign of Donald Trump,” Schiff said. Adam Schiff, a frequent foe of Donald Trump’s whom the president called “the leakin’ monster of no control” at the weekend, told WNYC he felt that a web of collusion had already been established.

Trump-Russia inquiry: Manafort under pressure after reports that Gates has flipped

Donald Trump’s former campaign manager is under increasing pressure to cooperate with criminal prosecutors investigating the campaign’s alleged collusion with the Kremlin following reports that his chief lieutenant will testify against him.

Several US media outlets, including the Los Angeles Times and CNN, reported that Rick Gates, a former campaign aide and lobbyist, has struck a deal with Robert Mueller, the special counsel, and will testify against Paul Manafort, his longtime business associate, in exchange for leniency.
:bsflag:

Breaking News!!

BS? Really? Fake news?? You must have your head in that smelly place where the sun don't shine, Sparky

Breaking News!!

BS? Really? Fake news?? You must have your head in that smelly place where the sun don't shine, Sparky
That is your territory, isn't it?

Forum List

Back