Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government?

Why is citizens in the title have quotes? (Apostrophes actually which is even more confusing)

Probably because he is questioning the truthfulness of their citizenship.
And why would that be? Being born here is worthy of being questioned? In what cases? All cases? Or...............................?

No, probably because of the deep anti-Americaness in so many of their words and actions.

Being a citizens requires taking an oath of loyatly.

If they lied when they took the oath, because they hate they are anti-American liberal scum, then they are not really citizens, despite what the paperwork says.

Attacking the Capitol to overturn a free and fair election is what America is about?

I was asked a question and I answered. If you want to reply to my point, address my point. Deflection is what you do, when you are afraid to do that.

You did answer and I questioned your definition of loyalty.

Saying that you are loyal to America when you hate it, is not loyal.

That is true, not matter what other issues you bring up.

YOur pretense otherwise, is you desperately trying to avoid the truth.

I bet you got good grades in drama class.

i bet you realized that you were unable to refute, or even challenge my point.

It is reasonable to question the legitimacy of the citizenship of naturalized citizens who clearly are anti-Americans.
We are talking about first generation citizens....why can't you stay with the topic of the thread?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why is citizens in the title have quotes? (Apostrophes actually which is even more confusing)

Probably because he is questioning the truthfulness of their citizenship.
And why would that be? Being born here is worthy of being questioned? In what cases? All cases? Or...............................?

No, probably because of the deep anti-Americaness in so many of their words and actions.

Being a citizens requires taking an oath of loyatly.

If they lied when they took the oath, because they hate they are anti-American liberal scum, then they are not really citizens, despite what the paperwork says.

Attacking the Capitol to overturn a free and fair election is what America is about?

I was asked a question and I answered. If you want to reply to my point, address my point. Deflection is what you do, when you are afraid to do that.

You did answer and I questioned your definition of loyalty.

Saying that you are loyal to America when you hate it, is not loyal.

That is true, not matter what other issues you bring up.

YOur pretense otherwise, is you desperately trying to avoid the truth.

I bet you got good grades in drama class.

i bet you realized that you were unable to refute, or even challenge my point.

It is reasonable to question the legitimacy of the citizenship of naturalized citizens who clearly are anti-Americans.

Like those who stormed the Capitol to overturn an election they didn't like?

• Love
Pro-white in what way? Define what that means to you.
It means I am not ashamed of being white, or guilty of any wrong just by being white

your side on the other hand goes in for attacks on whiteness

It means I am not ashamed of being white, or guilty of any wrong just by being white

We are not attacking "whiteness"....but if you were not ashamed or feeling guilty......why are you trying so hard to convince yourself? What's REALLY going on here?

We are not attacking "whiteness"....but if you were not ashamed or feeling guilty......why are you trying so hard to convince yourself? What's REALLY going on here?
The liberal “White Privilege” mantra and “systemic racism” accusation is an attack on white people.

And many liberal whites accept it as fact

The liberal “White Privilege” mantra and “systemic racism” accusation is an attack on white people.

And many liberal whites accept it as fact
You are trying very very hard to convince yourself.....what's REALLY going on here?

Now we have first generation allocation citizen status my, you Repubs do love your classes of society.
well so do democrats....
Not really. But republicans like to pretend we do.
yea really....and your party likes to pretend you dont....
No, that's just not so. Republicans have made that claim because democrats call them out on their racist characterizations of people. Now understand the difference between that and speaking on documented history relative to the actions of whites.
i worked 33 years with lots of democrats....i know better.....heard enough over the years how they feel about illegals .....
Cool story, hun.
yes it is....and very true.....

Now we have first generation allocation citizen status my, you Repubs do love your classes of society.
well so do democrats....
No, that's just not so. Republicans have made that claim because democrats call them out on their racist characterizations of people. Now understand the difference between that and speaking on documented history relative to the actions of whites.
i worked 33 years with lots of democrats....i know better.....heard enough over the years how they feel about illegals .....
Cool story, hun.
Uh Huh.....

• Thanks
self-esteem issues?
Not when libs are the standard of comparison

which is why your little digs dont work with me

as of post #368 you gave up the debate topic and turned to personal insults instead

well so do democrats....
Cool story, hun.
Uh Huh.....
whats the matter bo?....cant handle the fact that the precious party you follow without question has many bigots and racist in it?...its ok many righties feel that way about about their little party too....

well so do democrats....
Cool story, hun.
Uh Huh.....
whats the matter bo?....cant handle the fact that the precious party you follow without question has many bigots and racist in it?...its ok many righties feel that way about about their little party too....
The problem with your comment lies in the fact that the bigots don't control the democratic party.

You are trying very very hard to convince yourself.....what's REALLY going on here?
Like the man said, we can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink
There is no attack on white people. There is an attack on whites who practice racism. There is also a realization by whites who are not racist as to how the system has been skewed in their favor. The racists still want to be given everything because they are white.

You are not guilty, but you are responsible for righting the wrongs that you have benefitted from.

Your white victimhood is fake news. And you need to rid yourself of your white fragility.

Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government?

No. But what we do have are far too many 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or whatever generation whites who believe they are entitled to everything.

self-esteem issues?
Not when libs are the standard of comparison

which is why your little digs dont work with me

as of post #368 you gave up the debate topic and turned to personal insults instead
Not personally insulting at all......but it seems that some here are having self-esteem issues.....and take insult out of nothing having to do with them whatsoever. Who does that?

well so do democrats....
Cool story, hun.
Uh Huh.....
:heehee: Keep on weaving that story, hun. We sure do believe you and your anecdote.

Forum List

Back