Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government?

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away? Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens/politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is? Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people? How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
The generation that needs to take the citizenship test often ends up knowing more than the "real" Americans. As the child of a couple in that situation, they said that I, a 2nd grader, was often more help than most of their adult friends.

Most core Americans are related to legitimate war heroes, we have spent our whole lives surrounded by Veterans of war, we’ve been told hundreds of war stories about world wars, Vietnam etc etc by those who were actually there. Since birth we’ve been taught the paramount importance of keeping America in tact. Do you think Ilhan Omar can say the same?
You mean the atrocities and war crimes the US committed all over the world?
I say let's have the international court jail all those that committed crimes against humanity in Iraq. Afghanistan, Vietnam, Lybia....starting with Bush Jr.

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away?
Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
Lol as a naturalized citizen, I'm yet to meet an American born who knows more than me in American history, geography and economy I studied these subjects in 3 different languages throughout middle and high school.
That been said, some.of the founding fathers were 1st generation also.

You mean the atrocities and war crimes the US committed all over the world?
I say let's have the international court jail all those that committed crimes against humanity in Iraq. Afghanistan, Vietnam, Lybia....starting with Bush Jr.
You need to put your time machine in the shop for a tuneup

”Bush jt” aka bush43 was not president during the Vietnam war

nor did he have anything to do with our intervention in libya

besides the US did not commit any crimes against humanity

thats a lib lie

Now we have first generation allocation citizen status my, you Repubs do love your classes of society.
well so do democrats....
Not really. But republicans like to pretend we do.
yea really....and your party likes to pretend you dont....
No, that's just not so. Republicans have made that claim because democrats call them out on their racist characterizations of people. Now understand the difference between that and speaking on documented history relative to the actions of whites.
i worked 33 years with lots of democrats....i know better.....heard enough over the years how they feel about illegals .....
I have worked with demoxrats since I was 18. That's 42 years. And between them and republicans democrats are less racist.
not in my experience...they just dont throw it in your face like righties do....but behind your back you can bet they are saying the same shit about you that the right is......
No I can't bet that. Because there are democrats who are racists, they just don't control the party and for the most part don't et elected into national office.
I agree that he doesn't control the party, and probably not his urine flow either, but the claim is that he got elected - 10 Examples of Joe Biden's Racially Charged Conduct and Comments (breitbart.com)

Why is citizens in the title have quotes? (Apostrophes actually which is even more confusing)

Probably because he is questioning the truthfulness of their citizenship.
And why would that be? Being born here is worthy of being questioned? In what cases? All cases? Or...............................?

No, probably because of the deep anti-Americaness in so many of their words and actions.

Being a citizens requires taking an oath of loyatly.

If they lied when they took the oath, because they hate they are anti-American liberal scum, then they are not really citizens, despite what the paperwork says.

Attacking the Capitol to overturn a free and fair election is what America is about?

I was asked a question and I answered. If you want to reply to my point, address my point. Deflection is what you do, when you are afraid to do that.

You did answer and I questioned your definition of loyalty.

Saying that you are loyal to America when you hate it, is not loyal.

That is true, not matter what other issues you bring up.

YOur pretense otherwise, is you desperately trying to avoid the truth.

I bet you got good grades in drama class.

i bet you realized that you were unable to refute, or even challenge my point.

It is reasonable to question the legitimacy of the citizenship of naturalized citizens who clearly are anti-Americans.

Now we have first generation allocation citizen status my, you Repubs do love your classes of society.
well so do democrats....
No, that's just not so. Republicans have made that claim because democrats call them out on their racist characterizations of people. Now understand the difference between that and speaking on documented history relative to the actions of whites.
i worked 33 years with lots of democrats....i know better.....heard enough over the years how they feel about illegals .....
I have worked with demoxrats since I was 18. That's 42 years. And between them and republicans democrats are less racist.
not in my experience...they just dont throw it in your face like righties do....but behind your back you can bet they are saying the same shit about you that the right is......
No I can't bet that. Because there are democrats who are racists, they just don't control the party and for the most part don't et elected into national office.
yea sure they dont control the party....ask pelosi if she wants non wealthy minorities moving to her street....im sure she will immediately say yes let them come......

Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?

Are you talking about Native Indians?

Are you talking about the first principle which decimated the Native population to a tenth of its size?

Are American Principles having black slaves picking cotton in the fields and getting raped by their owners?

Was it American Principles when women were not allowed to vote and a husband could rape or assault his wife?

Which one of these Principles are the "Squad" interfering with?

White supremacy should have nothing to do with american principles, the american value system or the american way.

This thread isn’t about white supremacy. Start one though and I’ll participate...I promise.
That's exactly what it's about.

You didn’t read the title and OP did you?
Here, let me hold your hand through this kid.
The premise of the thread:
Do barely American politicians have America’s best interests at heart, do they value the American value system, american principles, traditions and the American Way, will they keep America on the path it’s been on for centuries or will they deviate from what has made America the greatest nation on earth?
You will never have an honest discussion with this clown

Trust me I know...He/she is extremely bitter, angry and hateful towards whitey...,just not enough to head home to Africa to be with warm, inviting, like kind. No welfare in Africa you know.

The State of Social Assistance in Africa report | UNDP in ...
Sep 25, 2019 · More African governments than ever before are delivering social assistance to the poor and to vulnerable populations. Coverage is still quite limited, but the number of programes has been rising rapidly in the last decade with the trend across Africa towards broadening and deepening social assistance. The State of Social Assistance in Africa report maps and analyzes the recent growth …

That’s cute...nice try.
Our Africans on the tit here drive Cadillacs, own free cell phones, smoke lots of weed, drink lots of foties...get to rape white women...etc etc
Nomsayin homie?

Why do you live in such a terrible neighborhood?
What makes you think I do?

You just described your neighborhood.

Don’t default to predictable, typical Leftist bullshit.
Don’t project and put words in my mouth. I’m pretty sure we both know I avoid filthy human beings like I avoid the plague.
Have you got the time to explain to us what you mean by American Values?
He's still running from that?
If he's replied with his definition, I've missed it.

Lol as a naturalized citizen, I'm yet to meet an American born who knows more than me in American history, geography and economy I studied these subjects in 3 different languages throughout middle and high school.
That been said, some.of the founding fathers were 1st generation also.

Skippy, I'll take that challenge any day, any place.

Everybody here but the Native Americans came from elsewhere. So you do have to be scared, racist or hate immigrants to say ... "Yo Buddy, this ain't Luxemburg"

I am a native American and didn't come from anywhere else.
You are more scared of me, than I am of you or any immigrant coming from anywhere ... :thup:

You came from Asia.

But that's okay, I'm a Native American too (I was born here), but my ancestors came from the UK before the 1800s
So they failed in Britain...were they convicts sent to the colonies to clear Britain of undesirables?

well so do democrats....
Cool story, hun.

But I am about 1/16th Cherokee as my father was black and creole. America is a nation of immigrants and white descendants of immigrants can just shut the fuck up
Then maybe your left arm can stay. The rest of your crybaby ass needs to go back to Africa.

And I'm guessing you're lying about the 1/16 too.

Now, go home!
There it is......

Everybody here but the Native Americans came from elsewhere. So you do have to be scared, racist or hate immigrants to say ... "Yo Buddy, this ain't Luxemburg"

I am a native American and didn't come from anywhere else.
You are more scared of me, than I am of you or any immigrant coming from anywhere ... :thup:

You came from Asia.

But that's okay, I'm a Native American too (I was born here), but my ancestors came from the UK before the 1800s
You are not a member of the 500 original nations.
You mean the people who couldnt even invent the wheel? I guess they have that in common with your homies
Actually, Native Americans had the wheel...there are artifacts showing that.....however they had no draft animals so it was only useful for toys and such......learn your history, hun.

I am more American than your ass will ever be. You see fascist, there is a first amendment and I have the right to use it.
Be sure to thank a white man. An ENGLISH man to be specific. I'm English, so you can thank me
Typical worshipper of the Orange Cult....taking credit for something he had nothing to do with.....................:heehee:

White supremacy should have nothing to do with american principles, the american value system or the american way.

This thread isn’t about white supremacy. Start one though and I’ll participate...I promise.
That's exactly what it's about.

You didn’t read the title and OP did you?
Here, let me hold your hand through this kid.
The premise of the thread:
Do barely American politicians have America’s best interests at heart, do they value the American value system, american principles, traditions and the American Way, will they keep America on the path it’s been on for centuries or will they deviate from what has made America the greatest nation on earth?
You will never have an honest discussion with this clown

Trust me I know...He/she is extremely bitter, angry and hateful towards whitey...,just not enough to head home to Africa to be with warm, inviting, like kind. No welfare in Africa you know.
And you jumped right in with both jackboots.
So did you

its pretty clear that your side hates white people and wants to tear down the nation that white people created

thats racism on your part
"hate white people".....You seem to have this inferiority complex to go along with your skin color........why is that?

Hmm...my guess is; causations are becoming increasingly hostile as they’re attacked daily by their own government...they’re fed the fuck up...they’ve stepped aside for decades waiting for dark folks to pull their heads from their filthy asses..they’ve watched Asians thrive in the nation they created and yet dark folks just can’t figure shit out. Why is that?
Sure not racist, eh?

Perhaps a review of history might help classify your racism?
Washington
Jefferson
John Adams
James Monroe
James Madison
Are you getting the drift here?
All British, from which we got our foundational law and the recognition of individual rights?
You never heard of Montesquieu (not British)? Voltaire (not British)? The Roman Republic (not British)? The Athenian Democracy (not British)?

Forum List

Back