Do we hear Democrat crickets?????????????

The democrats have released a monster that is now attacking them.

Democrats are going to regret pulling this card!

They have all left...they bailed when they realized I was right when I said there is no collusion and Flynn will walk and no one gives a rip about Stormy the slut......they can't take it....

NY attorney general latest scalp in #MeToo reckoning

If this were a Republican there would be at least 20 different posts by now.

This has been posted all day. And when it was I went in there and demanded to know wtt individual personal sex lives had to do with political parties. And when I did, I got what you wrote in your title ----

Crickets.

Did not see anything recent, but I am glad someone did. And no surprise about the crickets.

NY attorney general latest scalp in #MeToo reckoning

If this were a Republican there would be at least 20 different posts by now.

This has been posted all day. And when it was I went in there and demanded to know wtt individual personal sex lives had to do with political parties. And when I did, I got what you wrote in your title ----

Crickets.

Did not see anything recent, but I am glad someone did. And no surprise about the crickets.

Since this morning. Afternoon has been dominated by jerkoffs who think their 572nd thread in the space of twenty minutes about Rump pulling out of Iran is somehow 'unique'.

No surprise indeed, for nobody needs a political party to get kinky. But that's why I put that kind of question out there. I collect crickets and I know exactly where to get 'em.

crap on the NYAG - if the sob is guilty nail his butt.

Forum List

Back