Do we need a digital/cyberspace bill of rights?

Cheering on regulations and equal treatment?! Fucking commie! :mad:

Hmmmm....I seem to remember dems demanding equal time on Conservative talk radio when they couldnt keep air america up and running.

Hypocrite much?

I’ve never demanded such a thing. I thought the Fairness Doctrine was nonsensical overreach.

Hmmmm....I seem to remember dems demanding equal time on Conservative talk radio when they couldnt keep air america up and running.

Hypocrite much?

I’ve never demanded such a thing. I thought the Fairness Doctrine was nonsensical overreach.

Of course it was. Dems were free to start their own stations without any pressure from the FCC.
In this case Dems control who gets the big air time by monopolizing the internet.

Hypocrite much?

Of course it was. Dems were free to start their own stations without any pressure from the FCC.
In this case Dems control who gets the big air time by monopolizing the internet.

It’s always different when it’s *your* ox being gored.

Hypocrite much?

Nope.
Unlike the airwaves the big wigs like Amazon and Google pretty much control content on the internet.

Net neutrality has nothing to do with this discussion.

Yes, it does.

Government acting as arbiter and enforcer of what it deems to be neutral is government acting as arbiter and enforcer of what it deems to be neutral, no matter how you wanna frame it.

Hypocrite much?

Nope.
Unlike the airwaves the big wigs like Amazon and Google pretty much control content on the internet.

If only there was a way for ya’ll to start a rival business. It should be an instant success considering how downtrodden and oppressed ya’ll are on the internet.

Hypocrite much?

Nope.

If only there was a way for ya’ll to start a rival business. It should be an instant success considering how downtrodden and oppressed ya’ll are on the internet.

Keep studying on who controls the internet.
Perchance you'll have an enlightening moment....but I doubt it.

Nope.

Don’t worry. You and the rest of the whiners will likely get the big gubmint your crave, but I am going to fight you every step of the way.

Social media and cyberspace are not silencing conservatives. Ya fucking whiners.

That's not entirely true. Crowder was kicked off, and demonetized, even though by Youtubes own statement, they did nothing wrong. So.... yeah they are somewhat.

I'm not going down rabbit holes full of grievances with people.who refuse to accept the fact that private companies can decide what does and does not get put on their websites and other platforms.

Nope.

Don’t worry. You and the rest of the whiners will likely get the big gubmint your crave, but I am going to fight you every step of the way.

Thats funny coming from a lefty.

Keep studying on who controls the internet. Perchance you'll have an enlightening moment....but I doubt it.

I can't speak for mbk, but my line of work takes me all the way back to the late days of ARPA and DDN. Networking is what I do. I've been in places that most people would shit their pants if they knew it existed and surrounded by men with machine guns, I'd add.

You don't know everything. K? So stop it. lol.

I wonder if you have the basic IQ to see the irony of this statement as we argue about this over the internet.

Nope.

Seems you are a lefty as well with your desire for big government to force companies to be nice to you.

Keep studying on who controls the internet. Perchance you'll have an enlightening moment....but I doubt it.

I can't speak for mbk, but my line of work takes me all the way back to the late days of ARPA and DDN. Networking is what I do. I've been in places that most people would shit their pants if they knew it existed and surrounded by men with machine guns, I'd add.

You don't know everything. K? So stop it. lol.

Never claimed to....K.
And these places that would make you shit your pants...are they well known and do they have a voice that reaches the masses?

No need to answer.

Nope.

You see, I am one of those folks that actually believes in a smaller and less intrusive government. I don’t wipe my ass with my principles out of convenience. I leave that to people of lesser character like you.

Nope.

You see, I am one of those folks that actually believes in a smaller and less intrusive government. I don’t wipe my ass with my principles out of convenience. I leave that to people of lesser character like you.

So explain something to me.
How can Conservatives rule the radio waves yet they cant break into the internet?
It's not like they dont have millions of followers who are active in politics.
So whats your hypothesis as to why Conservatives dont have the same representation?
It defies logic.

How can Conservatives rule the radio waves yet they cant break into the internet?
So whats your hypothesis as to why Conservatives dont have the same representation?
It defies logic.

There are very, very few conservatives left in America. Very few.

It defies logic.

There are very, very few conservatives left in America. Very few.

Maybe your definition of a Conservative differs from mine.
Did you consider John McCain a Conservative when he let hit true colors come to light?

Forum List

Back