Do we owe Muslims another apology?

You'll find Him when you seek Him with all your heart. I'm pulling for ya. Bye.
I have seeked Him with all my heart. He's ignoring me.

You have to seek him with all of your mind too. If there is a problem thats where it is.

Everything you see , feel, think, fear, dream, imagine or remember - your entire experience of life - is happening in the brain.

If you do not differentiate between what is good and what is harmful to have in the thought patterns and long term memory files of your mind, it will malfunction and your perceptions of everything will be distorted and like a computer with malware inserted into its programs it will crash repeatedly or at best produce flawed computations and errors.

Thats why when you look for God you see nothing and feel bad.

Whats the problem? Clean out the clutter accumulated over the years like junk files and deliberately installed malware that distorts and perverts the perceptions in your own head , and at the very least you will feel much better.
Ok Mr Bad Analogy, what concrete steps would a human like me do to find god?
You've been told how to find God. Others do it. Perhaps you're a demon possessed troll.

Sounds more like a brain malfunction than anything deliberate.

He asks what must he do to find God. He is told to stop being an asshole.

he says "you're crazy. What about the kangaroos?"

He asks what he must do to find God. He is told to stop being an asshole.
'
he says, "you're crazy. what about the kangaroos?"

etc., etc., ad nauseam.

Then he says a crashing and malfunctioning computer was a bad analogy and exactly like a crashing and malfunctioning computer he asks for the millionth time what he must do to find God as if it was his first day here and was never given the answer a million times..lol..
Why am I an asshole and you're not? Please explain.

You have to seek him with all of your mind too. If there is a problem thats where it is.

Everything you see , feel, think, fear, dream, imagine or remember - your entire experience of life - is happening in the brain.

If you do not differentiate between what is good and what is harmful to have in the thought patterns and long term memory files of your mind, it will malfunction and your perceptions of everything will be distorted and like a computer with malware inserted into its programs it will crash repeatedly or at best produce flawed computations and errors.

Whats the problem? Clean out the clutter accumulated over the years like junk files and deliberately installed malware that distorts and perverts the perceptions in your own head , and at the very least you will feel much better.
You've been told how to find God. Others do it. Perhaps you're a demon possessed troll.

'

etc., etc., ad nauseam.

Then he says a crashing and malfunctioning computer was a bad analogy and exactly like a crashing and malfunctioning computer he asks for the millionth time what he must do to find God as if it was his first day here and was never given the answer a million times..lol..

When I first suspected that the problems of life that I saw were not problems in life but problems with my perceptions I acted on that information and began to clean out the crap in my own head that distorted and perverted my perceptions..

You seek God? do it. He is not ignoring you, there exists a barrier in your mind between you and your God built by the stupid things you say and do.

Thats why I keep telling you to stop being an asshole. Until you stop that you can't even begin to take your first steps towards healing and redemption that leads to the manifestation of God in your life.

You'll find Him when you seek Him with all your heart. I'm pulling for ya. Bye.

If you're not going to help, why don't you go fuck yourself? Speaking of trolls...
You keep asking for help, then rejecting it. You're either stupid, mentally ill, or demon possessed.
Most likely all of the above.

'

etc., etc., ad nauseam.

When I first suspected that the problems of life that I saw were not problems in life but problems with my perceptions I acted on that information and began to clean out the crap in my own head that distorted and perverted my perceptions..

You seek God? do it. He is not ignoring you, there exists a barrier in your mind between you and your God built by the stupid things you say and do.

Thats why I keep telling you to stop being an asshole. Until you stop that you can't even begin to take your first steps towards healing and redemption that leads to the manifestation of God in your life.
I seek god but can't find it. What you're asking me to do is to simply pretend that god is there and not ignoring me. I know all that, that's called religion, believing in something that has no proof. That's not what I'm looking for. That kind of concept may satisfy a simpleton like you, but for people like me who need some actual proof, that doesn't work.

If you're not going to help, why don't you go fuck yourself? Speaking of trolls...
You keep asking for help, then rejecting it. You're either stupid, mentally ill, or demon possessed.
Most likely all of the above.
What concrete help to find god have you offered? Nothing so far. So either put up or fuck off. Your choice of free will. How will you use it?

'

etc., etc., ad nauseam.

I seek god but can't find it. What you're asking me to do is to simply pretend that god is there and not ignoring me. I know all that, that's called religion, believing in something that has no proof. That's not what I'm looking for. That kind of concept may satisfy a simpleton like you, but for people like me who need some actual proof, that doesn't work.

I thought that you already found a little slice of heaven? Make up your mind.

You might want to strive for more than canoodling with vermin who found a slice of heaven in a garbage pit, while you fester behind a closed door in a dark room oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

And you said you were sincerely seeking God..

lol....What a joker.

'

etc., etc., ad nauseam.

You might want to strive for more than canoodling with vermin who found a slice of heaven in a garbage pit, while you fester behind a closed door in a dark room oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

lol....What a joker.
You're very ill, sin sick.

'

etc., etc., ad nauseam.

lol....What a joker.
All you ever have as a response is some weirdo fantasy, over and over again about vermin and oozing, which seem to be 2 of your faves. You're a fucking lunatic, brah. If finding god means being like you, then no thanks. Your world of delusions sounds like pure hell.

'

etc., etc., ad nauseam.

lol....What a joker.
All you ever have as a response is some weirdo fantasy, over and over again about vermin and oozing, which seem to be 2 of your faves. You're a fucking lunatic, brah. If finding god means being like you, then no thanks. Your world of delusions sounds like pure hell.
lol...

Hey, if you want to dick around asking questions over and over as if you were never given clear answers I can play along too.

Aren't you having fun?

'

etc., etc., ad nauseam.

lol....What a joker.
Then stop asking about how to find God, idiot.

lol....What a joker.
I wasn't even talking to you, yet, you felt the need to jump in, not bring anything constructive to the conversation, and proceed to call me names. Yep, being a Jehovah's Witness sure sounds like a lot of fun. Are you all this frustrated though?

lol....What a joker.
I wasn't even talking to you, yet, you felt the need to jump in, not bring anything constructive to the conversation, and proceed to call me names. Yep, being a Jehovah's Witness sure sounds like a lot of fun. Are you all this frustrated though?
I'm not a Jehovah's Witness, idiot. Where in the wide wide world of sports did you get that idea?

lol....What a joker.
I'm not a Jehovah's Witness, idiot. Where in the wide wide world of sports did you get that idea?
So what religion are you that condones calling people names???

lol....What a joker.

lol....What a joker.
Christian.
Names Jesus Called the Scribes and Pharisees

Christian.
But what denomination of Christian.

Christian.
Non-denominational Christian.

Christian.
So what kind of church do you attend?

Christian.
A Christian church. We adhere to the New Testament. The New Testament is the guidebook for the Christian Church.

Christian.
A Christian church. We adhere to the New Testament. The New Testament is the guidebook for the Christian Church.
So you’re too embarrassed to say what kind of church it is. Got it.

Forum List

Back