Do we owe Muslims another apology?

Wtf does that even mean? :lol:

You're a faggot.
Why do you guys always think about man on man cock sucking? Is it because Jesus was gay?
Yeah, Jesus was gay. That should be good news for you, huh.
He wore a dress. He only hung around with guys. He only banged a woman once, and once means he didn't like it. He rode a donkey, which at the time was reserved for women and slaves, and he wasn't a slave. He's always depicted a buff. And he had a very non-macho persona. Add it all up and there's a good chance that Jesus was gay. Why? Would that bother you?
You're a troll. Time to ignore you.
You didn't dispute what I said. Good for you.

Your faggotry embarrasses me for you, and I'm not even affiliated.

You're a faggot.
Why do you guys always think about man on man cock sucking? Is it because Jesus was gay?
He wore a dress. He only hung around with guys. He only banged a woman once, and once means he didn't like it. He rode a donkey, which at the time was reserved for women and slaves, and he wasn't a slave. He's always depicted a buff. And he had a very non-macho persona. Add it all up and there's a good chance that Jesus was gay. Why? Would that bother you?

His father says it's an abomination, and tbh, I bet the thought of homosexuality revulses over 90% of men.

I know it does me. Jesus isn't far from his Father.

You're a faggot.

His father says it's an abomination, and tbh, I bet the thought of homosexuality revulses over 90% of men.

No, men wrote that god says it's an abomination, when in fact, homosexuality can be found throughout nature, plants, animals and humans. So if god made everything, he also made homosexuality. And he tossed Adam and Eve out of Eden for having hetero sex (eating the hetero apple) after asking Adam not to do it and to stay in homo heaven with Him.

You're a faggot.

No, men wrote that god says it's an abomination, when in fact, homosexuality can be found throughout nature, plants, animals and humans. So if god made everything, he also made homosexuality. And he tossed Adam and Eve out of Eden for having hetero sex (eating the hetero apple) after asking Adam not to do it and to stay in homo heaven with Him.

Yeah, faggotry is not "normal" faggot. It is not the norm.

No offense to any other homos.

You're the douchiest faggot I've ever seen.

Of course it's the norm, it's a part of nature, and everything in nature is normal. Different ok, but normal.

Of course it's the norm, it's a part of nature, and everything in nature is normal. Different ok, but normal.

GFY, You're the reason sodomy used to be punishable by hanging in all 48 states.

GFY, You're the reason sodomy used to be punishable by hanging in all 48 states.
I don't do anal sex, so you fail epically. Please try again. This time, without all the homophobia, you're protesting a little too much, lol. And we all know what that means.

I don't do anal sex, so you fail epically. Please try again. This time, without all the homophobia, you're protesting a little too much, lol. And we all know what that means.

Homophobia?

You also accused me of bringing up men cock sucking when I was talking about the church ritual.. thats twice in one day YOU revealing whats on your mind.

whats up with that?

I'm sorry, you're just a cocksucking faggot, huh?

This is not out of the usual faggotry norms. I've seen this before, with Married dudes I did work for.

Homophobia?

You also accused me of bringing up men cock sucking when I was talking about the church ritual.. thats twice in one day YOU revealing whats on your mind.

whats up with that?
It's mainly self-professed Christians who mention sucking another man's cock (like Marion, who has a faggy name to start with! lol). I guess you really are followers of Jesus.

Homophobia?

whats up with that?
It's mainly self-professed Christians who mention sucking another man's cock. I guess you really are followers of Jesus.
Is the Peewee Herman routine always your last resort?

Last edited:

Homophobia?

whats up with that?
It's mainly self-professed Christians who mention sucking another man's cock. I guess you really are followers of Jesus.
Is the Peewee Herman routine always your last resort?
Why? I don't know him, does he always speak the truth as well?

I have to wonder why some of these people seem to have such hatefulness for Christians. Most of their neighbors would consider themselves Christian in one form or another. I am not religious myself, but I am not "brainwashed" that I cannot see the good that Christians do in this world. There are TONS of Christian charitable organizations out there who do lots of good for lots of people. Then we have the posters here at USMB who think they are "better" or something. Lol. ;)
Jesus said the unbelievers would hate us because they hated him. What kind of people crucify a man like Jesus? They're full of the devil.

Yet it was God who decided to have his son murdered.

You are cursing man for doing God's bidding.

Regards
DL
Yes, so why did God have his son murdered?

Pardon the longish reply.

Eve was correct in eating of the tree of knowledge and rejecting God.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane and immoral God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women. They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

------------------------

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature, then the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.

First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.

As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.

Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL
-----------------------
Evolutionary theology.

You
All the people on the right are so charitable. Like the GOP and their minions.

Apparently so . . .

Religious faith is a central influence on giving. Religious people are much more likely than the non-religious to donate to charitable causes—including secular causes—and they give much more.

This chart holds all other demographic variables like income, race, education, etc. constant, so that when religious and non-religious counterparts are compared they are true peers in every other way. And the results show that persons who attend religious services twice a month or more give over four times as much as persons who never attend services.

We know the religious are also far more likely to volunteer. Among Americans who have volunteered within the last year, three quarters belong to a religious organization, one quarter do not.

Statistics on U.S. Generosity | The Almanac of American Philanthropy | The Philanthropy Roundtable

So, to try and vilify religious organizations and say that they do NOTHING good in this world is rather ignorant of you, no?
Hating gays, blacks, transgendered, immigrants, the poor... Ya, so very charitable.
Squawk......squawk......Polly want a cracker? You forgot "islamophobia" and "homophobia". Better brush up on your propaganda talking points. Christophobic hateful bigot.
You're mad at the truth. Then change something. You're welcome.
Naw, I'm not angry at anything. You hate God, that's all.

Why do you not hate a genocidal son murdering God like Yahweh?

More importantly, why would you even want to follow such a vile entity?

Regards
DL

Jesus said the unbelievers would hate us because they hated him. What kind of people crucify a man like Jesus? They're full of the devil.

Regards
DL

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women. They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

------------------------

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature, then the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Consider.

First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.

Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL
-----------------------
Evolutionary theology.

You
Apparently so . . .

Religious faith is a central influence on giving. Religious people are much more likely than the non-religious to donate to charitable causes—including secular causes—and they give much more.

This chart holds all other demographic variables like income, race, education, etc. constant, so that when religious and non-religious counterparts are compared they are true peers in every other way. And the results show that persons who attend religious services twice a month or more give over four times as much as persons who never attend services.

We know the religious are also far more likely to volunteer. Among Americans who have volunteered within the last year, three quarters belong to a religious organization, one quarter do not.

Statistics on U.S. Generosity | The Almanac of American Philanthropy | The Philanthropy Roundtable

So, to try and vilify religious organizations and say that they do NOTHING good in this world is rather ignorant of you, no?
Hating gays, blacks, transgendered, immigrants, the poor... Ya, so very charitable.
Squawk......squawk......Polly want a cracker? You forgot "islamophobia" and "homophobia". Better brush up on your propaganda talking points. Christophobic hateful bigot.

Regards
DL

Because your way is ass, next! I don't mean that in a good way at all.

Regards
DL

------------------------

Consider.

Regards
DL
-----------------------
Evolutionary theology.

You
Apparently so . . .

Regards
DL

Why do you mischaracterize God?

Obviously we know most that many Muslims in America want to live comfortable lives and never force their sharia religion onto others.

However others here including myself are reffering to the reality of the Muslim world where Islam is the Government Law and enforced by Muslim military force.

People throughout history have done nutty things and ascribed it to their religious belief. Islam is not exceptional in producing copious examples. It is not unique in contradicting itself or being in error, either.

Forum List

Back