DO WE REALLY BENEFIT?

Very silly and childish.

Fair trade: people are too stupid to trade in a free market place on their own and so the libNazi has to step in to dictate at the point of a gun how trading is to be conducted, for the greater good!!
At the point of a gun? When did that take place? Where did it take place? Who pointed the gun? Who where the "libnazi"? please explain. Thanks.

What are you talking about? Guns? .

how does the liberal impose fair trade laws if not with guns?
I have no idea concerning Liberals. But, trade laws have been passed and enacted for decades now. Research trade laws and you'll see exactly how it's done. And, I have never heard of guns being used to either legislate or enact trade laws. When were guns used to enact trade agreements?

Very silly and childish.

Fair trade: people are too stupid to trade in a free market place on their own and so the libNazi has to step in to dictate at the point of a gun how trading is to be conducted, for the greater good!!
At the point of a gun? When did that take place?.

it would take place if our lib nazis were to impose their fair trade laws on us when we wanted to continue free trading. Still over your head?

Very silly and childish.

At the point of a gun? When did that take place?.

it would take place if our lib nazis were to impose their fair trade laws on us when we wanted to continue free trading. Still over your head?
I doubt that. We've all seen and experienced what "free trade" has done.

. When were guns used to enact trade agreements?

dear fair trade laws need to be enforced with guns otherwise those who would profit far more from free trade would not obey the fair tradae laws!
Sounds like you've been watching way too many movies, or reading way too many sci-fi books. Who have you heard mention enforcement with guns? Or, is that just your opinion talking?

It is not rational to think that increased trade creates a lot more jobs.

mostly it hugely forces people to get better and better jobs as trade forces improvements in produsts and our standard of living.

Do you understand?
What do you have to back that statement up? Or, is that just your opinion?
dear if you trade with the world there is an international competition to locate the best products in the world. ONce they are located all those who made worse products lose their jobs and must get new jobs. THe more you trade the faster the the new jobs are created and the faster the best products are located and the worst products are weeded out.

Do you understand now?

mostly it hugely forces people to get better and better jobs as trade forces improvements in produsts and our standard of living.

Do you understand?
dear if you trade with the world there is an international competition to locate the best products in the world. ONce they are located all those who made worse products lose their jobs and must get new jobs. THe more you trade the faster the the new jobs are created and the faster the best products are located and the worst products are weeded out.

Do you understand now?
Nope. I don't understand that at all. I do understand cheap products. And, I understand cheap labor.

Who have you heard mention enforcement with guns?

dear, OMG!! if they passed a fair trade law and said , no worry we're not going to enforce this law with guns and prison all those who would profit more from free trade would ignore the idiotic fair trade law.

Surely you understand now??

Do you understand?

Do you understand now?
Nope. I don't understand that at all. I do understand cheap products. And, I understand cheap labor.
dear, what do you understand about them? Do you understand that the invention of the screw and nail meant a monkey could cheaply assemble most products and so destroyed millions of jobs. Do you understand that was good not bad??

Who have you heard mention enforcement with guns?

dear, OMG!! if they passed a fair trade law and said , no worry we're not going to enforce this law with guns and prison all those who would profit more from free trade would ignore the idiotic fair trade law.

Surely you understand now??
That's really very silly and pathetic. You have a wild imagination. I doubt it would ever come to guns and prison. I believe that you're pulling stuff off the wall now. When you start talking about prison and guns, it's obvious that you are just making up a wild and unrealistic scenario.

Do you understand?

Do you understand now?
dear, what do you understand about them? Do you understand that the invention of the screw and nail meant a monkey could cheaply assemble most products and so destroyed millions of jobs. Do you understand that was good not bad??
That has absolutely ZERO to do with fair trade, trade laws, trade agreements, or trade policies. The ease of assembly doesn't have a thing to do with trade. Right now, trade is about cheap products and cheap labor.

Do you understand?

Do you understand now?
That has absolutely ZERO to do with fair trade, trade laws, trade agreements, or trade policies. The ease of assembly doesn't have a thing to do with trade. Right now, trade is about cheap products and cheap labor.

dear, China has the resource of cheap labor, Brazil has cheap resource bananas, America has cheap brains resources from so many great universities and long business experience. You don't want to buy Iphones from China they don't want us designing them with our brains and taking most of the profit. Brazil wiped out our banana industry because Brazil is a greenhouse so no labor to tend them, just a little to pick them. Do you understand. Its called the "theory of comparative advantage". We'd all be far far poorer if we denied each country its comparative advantage. Please read all about it and get back to us.

Forum List

Back