🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do we vote based on our own interests?...What does that tell us about us? Let’s do some profiling

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
As if we didn’t already know....Tells me there’s a high probability that our resident Lefties fit one, many or all of the following descriptions:
Taxpayer dependent
Illegal or barely legal anchor baby
Anti American
Pole puffer/carpet muncher
Man in a dress
Criminals
Not necessarily trying to expose anything groundbreaking here, just thought we should put things in perspective given the nature of internet forums and the associated anonymity. Consider this when debating your beliefs and point of view. To cast even more clarity; how could one possibly convince a person on welfare that welfare needs to be reformed? How could one possibly convince an anchor baby that we need to shut down illegal immigration?
So tell me Lefties....do we vote on our own interests?

Don't vote it is a waste of time and why support a tyrannical regime?

If we all stopped voting, that would end the empire.

Thank God most people don't vote in accordance with their personal best interests. They vote for what is best for the State, the City, or the Country, which is as it should be.

Of course, Leftist dogma is that people must vote for their own personal, selfish best interests, and that's why they are constantly dreaming up more and more ways to make people dependent on the State - so they will vote more and more reliably for more democrats.

Consider immigration as only one example. It is HORRIBLE for the country to promote amnesty and worse - citizenship - for illegal aliens. No country and no culture in the world could long survive invasion by ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO THERE. It is pure insanity. But Democrats promote the hell out of these open-border proposals, because they know that at some time in the future, Democrats will have the power to legalize all of these criminals, and they will all vote straight-ticket Democrat.

Horrible for the Country, great for Democrats. Guess which way Democrats want it?

As if we didn’t already know....Tells me there’s a high probability that our resident Lefties fit one, many or all of the following descriptions:
Taxpayer dependent
Anti American
Man in a dress
Criminals
Not necessarily trying to expose anything groundbreaking here, just thought we should put things in perspective given the nature of internet forums and the associated anonymity. Consider this when debating your beliefs and point of view. To cast even more clarity; how could one possibly convince a person on welfare that welfare needs to be reformed? How could one possibly convince an anchor baby that we need to shut down illegal immigration?
1. I don't fit any of these you list. I'm a Democrat mostly because I'm prochoice and for inclusion of minority interests, even more so than fellow liberals I know who bully and exclude people of opposing beliefs. I'm a Constitutionalist so I believe in limiting govt to what we all consent to and leave personal and political beliefs to private choice. Such as organizing separation of taxes by party and or by district to accommodate diverse needs interests and beliefs inclusively.

As for welfare reforms, you'd be surprised to find a number of advocates for sustainable reforms come from welfare and public housing backgrounds. These produce very vocal advocates against the very enslavement of rewarding people for staying poor and punishing them with loss of support if they start taking steps to become independent like get jobs or cars for work or going back to school. The welfare warriors is one group rallying to end the dependence on poverty handouts, and many groups have pushed for microlending models to break the cycle of poverty without handouts.

In my own district a team of public housing residents and urban development scholars designed a campus plan for turning public housing into sustainable education and training to get people out of poverty. This was passed into federal HUD reform laws around 1994 see www.campusplan.org
These plans were censored by corrupt officials abusing tax money to keep their offices and contracts under control of crony politics.

But please do not blame the poor residents on public assistance who should instead be credited for innovative plans to end dependence on welfare. I wrote a music video to tell their story of how their sustainable reform plans got censired and destroyed for corporate politics and favor. See www.rightsfortheworkers.org
The reason this doesn't get out in the public mainstream media is people aren't ready to blame Black Democrats for oppressing their own Black voters and communities, nor ready to credit poor Black residents for solving problems of govt and poverty with sustainable campus plans they designed and legislated themselves. People don't believe this , so the story isn't being told and heard. But I've witnessed it myself so I know it's true. Or I may not believe it either!

Taxpayer dependent
Anti American
Man in a dress
Criminals
1. I don't fit any of these you list. I'm a Democrat mostly because I'm prochoice and for inclusion of minority interests, even more so than fellow liberals I know who bully and exclude people of opposing beliefs. I'm a Constitutionalist so I believe in limiting govt to what we all consent to and leave personal and political beliefs to private choice. Such as organizing separation of taxes by party and or by district to accommodate diverse needs interests and beliefs inclusively.

As for welfare reforms, you'd be surprised to find a number of advocates for sustainable reforms come from welfare and public housing backgrounds. These produce very vocal advocates against the very enslavement of rewarding people for staying poor and punishing them with loss of support if they start taking steps to become independent like get jobs or cars for work or going back to school. The welfare warriors is one group rallying to end the dependence on poverty handouts, and many groups have pushed for microlending models to break the cycle of poverty without handouts.

In my own district a team of public housing residents and urban development scholars designed a campus plan for turning public housing into sustainable education and training to get people out of poverty. This was passed into federal HUD reform laws around 1994 see www.campusplan.org
These plans were censored by corrupt officials abusing tax money to keep their offices and contracts under control of crony politics.

But please do not blame the poor residents on public assistance who should instead be credited for innovative plans to end dependence on welfare. I wrote a music video to tell their story of how their sustainable reform plans got censired and destroyed for corporate politics and favor. See www.rightsfortheworkers.org
The reason this doesn't get out in the public mainstream media is people aren't ready to blame Black Democrats for oppressing their own Black voters and communities, nor ready to credit poor Black residents for solving problems of govt and poverty with sustainable campus plans they designed and legislated themselves. People don't believe this , so the story isn't being told and heard. But I've witnessed it myself so I know it's true. Or I may not believe it either!

If you can’t fit one of the aforementioned categories you’re definitely the exception and not the rule. When you say you’re for “inclusion of minority interests” what exactly do you mean by that?
Are you for Amnesty and or open border policies?

Last edited:
You righties talk a good game , but are a bunch of fakes .

Example : “ we hate big gov and the nanny state “. Until a hurricane hits Texas and Florida. Then all y’all shit talking conservatives line up for your fema welfare checks .

Big government save meeeeee!

Example : “ we hate big gov and the nanny state “. Until a hurricane hits Texas and Florida. Then all y’all shit talking conservatives line up for your fema welfare checks .

Apples and oranges Timmy.....try again buddy.
Nobody ever said all facets of government shouldn’t exist....it’s been said that we shoul limit the size and power of government.
Shit, lots of government is required simply to save Liberals from themselves.

Nobody ever said all facets of government shouldn’t exist....it’s been said that we shoul limit the size and power of government.

Nice double talk.

FEMA helps those in Texas who decided not to have flood insurance.

True or false ?

What happens to all those conservative leactures about responsibility for yourself ??

Most every working middle class voter votes in their best interests first. Why would one vote any differently?

Timmy wins this one. Hands down.

Nice double talk.

FEMA helps those in Texas who decided not to have flood insurance.

True or false ?

What happens to all those conservative leactures about responsibility for yourself ??

Oh, I get it now...you boys are having a hard time differentiating between welfare dependents and folks dependent due to natural disasters?
Please tell me you’re not that confused and I’m just mistaken?
Further, would you be able to link us that credible source you found which confirms all those without flood insurance are in fact Republicans? Thanks...much appreciated.

Taxpayer dependent
Anti American
Man in a dress
Criminals

If you can’t fit one of the aforementioned categories you’re definitely the exception and not the rule. When you say you’re for “inclusion of minority interests” what exactly do you mean by that?
Are you for Amnesty and or open border policies?

Dear BrokeLoser
I'm for earned amnesty, restitution for wrongdoing so that each person is fully accountable in proportion to the degree of wrong committed, and for sponsorship of each person approved for either residency or citizenship. There has to be legal and financial responsibility for each person so this isn't dumped on other taxpayers without accountability of cost or consequence.

I believe in building more than just walls along the border
but entire complexes of military bases and maximum security prisons,
teaching hospitals, production facilities for jobs for workers,
and sustainable campus towns and/or city-states where working families
no longer resort to breaking laws or coyote trafficking to access opportunities.

Given that there are anywhere from 12 to 20 million Mexican nationals
living undocumented in the US, why not work with Mexico to set aside land
for 5 city/states on the Mexican side of the border for these residents to claim as their legal home bases. Then require these workers and families to register at campus programs there,
in order to be enrolled legallyin sponsored programs orchestrated by university and work study programs and partnerships with churches and businesses that agree to support these workers.

Once workers and immigrants are legally enrolled, then the university system
can be used to transfer these workers or students to other sites and cities (including where they are currently living or working in the US) that agree to sponsor them and take legal responsibility while those people work off their plans to earn residency and/or citizenship.
Whatever violations they committed, or length of time they overstayed their visas, each
person is responsible for working off those credits so it's fair to those who didn't violate laws.

So everyone is properly registered and tracked, similar to foreign exchange students and guest workers, all managed by sponsoring universities with work programs, so that people can work off credits toward their education or financial requirements for good standing.Those without any violations don't have to work off debts or credit, but those with 10 years have longer to work off than those with only 2 or 5 years of illegal work or illegal residence.

Only the people who are serious about their work or studies to contribute to society
as law abiding productive citizens would be accepted for sponsorship and enrollment.
Universities churches and businesses could not afford to pay for crooks or deadbeats.

So by setting up a campus system of enrolling all workers, students and residents
under sponsors that AGREE to be responsible for managing them, we could create
accessible tracks for residency and citizenship that are all voluntarily to fund and run.
Just like how schools accept applicants they want in their programs, and provide
scholarships or grants for those who are truly talented and deserving.

We can do the same for immigrants/workers by organizing campus style
city states along the border, guarded by military similar to bases where the
security is managed by govt but all the social programs are run voluntarily
by participating churches nonprofits schools or businesses who choose to sponsor applicants.

www.earnedamnesty.org

Last edited:
Taxpayer dependent
Anti American
Man in a dress
Criminals
I vote for what I think is the best direction for the country. Nutjobs like you need to be countered.

Taxpayer dependent
Anti American
Man in a dress
Criminals
I vote for what I think is the best direction for the country. Nutjobs like you need to be countered.

Pretty cool that you’re arrogant enough to believe you know what’s best for 324 million people.

Forum List

Back