Do white people owe apology to blacks for slavery?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
27 years in America and I just found out something I never knew, something the media liberal or conservative never even mentioned.

10177940_745622922144865_6692497779777917314_n.jpg

Also, I was told that I can get a response from Louis Farrakhan if I post a video and email to him, no response yet, if anyone else want to respond on behalf of my brother Louis Farrakhan, here is the statement:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I feel no need to apologize for something that happened 100 plus years before I was born.

Also, I was told that I can get a response from Louis Farrakhan if I post a video and email to him, no response yet

I'm a British prince. I need your help in transferring $18 million dollars to the U.S.A. All I need is your bank account #. Thanks in advance. :eusa_angel:

Do white people owe an apology for racism? No, and al-Qaeda doesn't owe an apology for 9/11.

Lock this thread and delete it.

Blame the right people. Slavery existed for almost 200 years in the Western Hemisphere. The Confederate states existed for four years. The flag that flew off the stern of slave ships was the Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes.

Yes

Those that owned em should immediately apologize.

The rest if us can now go upon our business.

Do white people owe an apology for racism? No, and al-Qaeda doesn't owe an apology for 9/11.

"White people are racists, lock and delete"
And about Al Qaeda, if US government sponsors it, the apology should come from US government, not from Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda is just following the will of Allah, which comes in a form of ATM money transfers...Only thing is, US government is not in charge of jack shit, they are just a bunch of blackmailed pedophiles and womanizers who take orders from international bankers

Blame the right people. Slavery existed for almost 200 years in the Western Hemisphere. The Confederate states existed for four years. The flag that flew off the stern of slave ships was the Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes.
And Confederate white trash killed how many hundreds of thousands of people in those four years to keep slavery because inbred redneck Confederate racists were too lazy to do their own work?

Also, I was told that I can get a response from Louis Farrakhan if I post a video and email to him, no response yet

I'm a British prince. I need your help in transferring $18 million dollars to the U.S.A. All I need is your bank account #. Thanks in advance. :eusa_angel:
I only deal with African millionaires

No. In fact, those ungrateful brats should be thanking whites for getting them Out Of Africa. If whites hadn't made slaves out of 'em, they'd still be chuckin' spears instead of cleaning kitchens. People need to learn how to count their blessings.

"White people are racists, lock and delete"
And about Al Qaeda, if US government sponsors it, the apology should come from US government, not from Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda is just following the will of Allah, which comes in a form of ATM money transfers...Only thing is, US government is not in charge of jack shit, they are just a bunch of blackmailed pedophiles and womanizers who take orders from international bankers
Yeah, whatever the fuck you're talking about. Lock this retarded thread and delete it because asking such a stupid fucking question deserves scorn and contempt.

Should white people apologize for slavery? Fuck you and the white trash traitors in the American Taliban who draw guns against America.

no. In fact, those ungrateful brats should be thanking whites for getting them out of africa. If whites hadn't made slaves out of 'em, they'd still be chuckin' spears instead of cleaning kitchens. People need to learn how to count their blessings.

someone moderate this piece of shit forum.

no. In fact, those ungrateful brats should be thanking whites for getting them out of africa. If whites hadn't made slaves out of 'em, they'd still be chuckin' spears instead of cleaning kitchens. People need to learn how to count their blessings.

someone moderate this piece of shit forum.
Relax dude, I'm just kidding. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only deal with African millionaires

What a lucky coincidence for you! I have an African millionaire cousin, twice removed. :)

Man, that is one broad brush you're painting with...

49027432.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone who wants a apology for slavery find a slave owners grave get permission to dig them up and ask for it.

Thanks for letting us know you're a muslim terrorist sympathizer!

Besides, being a cock sucker, and a commie!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back