Do white people owe apology to blacks for slavery?

If blacks had enslaved whites, they would never apologize. They'd say "proves you're inferior".

Why would you apologize to a person that is not a slave if you were never a slave owner? What good would an apology be anyway? I'd rather people get out of the way with their racist attitudes than apologize.

27 years in America and I just found out something I never knew, something the media liberal or conservative never even mentioned.

10177940_745622922144865_6692497779777917314_n.jpg

Also, I was told that I can get a response from Louis Farrakhan if I post a video and email to him, no response yet, if anyone else want to respond on behalf of my brother Louis Farrakhan, here is the statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u6AMcTbjHc

I have no idea where you got that statistic but I have very little doubt it's wrong.

1/4th of all families in the antebellum CSA states owned one or more slaves.

That said, no person in the USA owes any apology for anything they did not do.

Why would you apologize to a person that is not a slave if you were never a slave owner? What good would an apology be anyway? I'd rather people get out of the way with their racist attitudes than apologize.
You could start with yourself.

I wont apologize for what happened before my Family reached the states.

no. In fact, those ungrateful brats should be thanking whites for getting them out of africa. If whites hadn't made slaves out of 'em, they'd still be chuckin' spears instead of cleaning kitchens. People need to learn how to count their blessings.

someone moderate this piece of shit forum.

Better yet, go fuck yourself you crying little bitch.

No. In fact, those ungrateful brats should be thanking whites for getting them Out Of Africa. If whites hadn't made slaves out of 'em, they'd still be chuckin' spears instead of cleaning kitchens. People need to learn how to count their blessings.

Starting with being thankful for not being an idiotic loser like you.

27 years in America and I just found out something I never knew, something the media liberal or conservative never even mentioned.

Also, I was told that I can get a response from Louis Farrakhan if I post a video and email to him, no response yet, if anyone else want to respond on behalf of my brother Louis Farrakhan, here is the statement:

I have no idea where you got that statistic but I have very little doubt it's wrong.

1/4th of all families in the antebellum CSA states owned one or more slaves.

That said, no person in the USA owes any apology for anything they did not do.

In another recent thread, white people are told to be proud of their achievements, and one particular achievement mentioned prominently, was the moon landing.

White people should be proud of that, so wouldn't it be equitable to be ashamed of slavery? So what if you don't know any slave-owners - do you know any Astronauts?

Are you saying there were slave owners on the Moon? Damn those Mooninites!

Do white people owe an apology for racism? No, and al-Qaeda doesn't owe an apology for 9/11.

Lock this thread and delete it.

Why should anyone apologize? We already gave them EBT, affirmative action and a host of excuses for personal failure. Not to mention the unlimited use of the race card

-Geaux

[

Why should anyone apologize? We already gave them EBT, affirmative action and a host of excuses for personal failure. Not to mention the unlimited use of the race card

-Geaux

Amen to that. Blacks get special treatment in america. Of course they're still failures, but that then must be their own fault. If they can't make it with all this black privilege, then hell with them.

[

-Geaux

Amen to that. Blacks get special treatment in america. Of course they're still failures, but that then must be their own fault. If they can't make it with all this black privilege, then hell with them.

Yeah, just look how you've managed to become a coward and an idiotic loser all by yourself.

No whites don't need to apologize because the whites that exist today didn't have anything to do with it. The ones that did are dead and gone.

People need to focus more on current events rather than past events. Yes we were slaves, but now we aren't. Time to get over it and move on. You don't see white people demanding an apology from Arabs for slavery. You don't see Japan demanding an apology from America for bombing them. I honestly don't know why people to this day actually support reparations and an apology. It would be different if we had recently got out of slavery but this is 200+ years later.

[

-Geaux

Yeah, just look how you've managed to become a coward and an idiotic loser all by yourself.
Boy, you're just humpin' everybody's leg today, aren't you, Cupcake?

Boy, you're just humpin' everybody's leg today, aren't you, Cupcake?

Are you not getting enough attention?

Being Ukrainian and Irish, when Cromwell's kin apologizes to sending my kin to the Caribbean all my darling Irish souls from the past as slaves, I might consider caring about American slaves more than I have.

Frankly I am tired of them. I am tired of their bitching. I am frankly just sick and tired of their whining asses.

It got old a long time ago.

I'm sorry for slavery. There. That wasn't so hard. Kumbaya, now the universe is in perfect harmony. OK, What next?

Forum List

Back