Do white people owe apology to blacks for slavery?

I wonder if white people in Europe apologized to the original white slaves?

Why should they?

Were they directly responsible for enslaving them?

Are they still alive to accept such an apology?

You people are beyond retarded.

Because they enslaved their own and thats what people with a conscious do. They apologize and know that nothing is taken from them by doing so. You are beyond being a loser.

Have the blacks apologized for enslaving their own? Which still goes on in African nations in this day and age.

Why should they?

Because they enslaved their own and thats what people with a conscious do. They apologize and know that nothing is taken from them by doing so. You are beyond being a loser.

Have the blacks apologized for enslaving their own? Which still goes on in African nations in this day and age.

Yes they have. They actually give land grants to Blacks coming back to certain countries and they have officially apologized for their role in slavery.

http://www.modernghana.com/news/102692/1/ghana-apologizes-to-slaves-descendants.html

http://livingwealth.typepad.com/blog/2011/02/free-land-in-ghana.html

Last edited:
Yes, they do. Anyone today who supports what was done back then, buying people, enslaving them, treating them like animals generally ... They need to apologize for their ignorance.

Yes they have. They actually give land grants to Blacks coming back to certain countries and they have officially apologized for their role in slavery.

Ghana apologizes to slaves' descendants

Free Land in Ghana - LivingWealth Blog

One country out of 53.

I would argue it wasn't a sincere apology since slavery is still going on in Ghana.

Slavery in contemporary Africa

Yes, they do. Anyone today who supports what was done back then, buying people, enslaving them, treating them like animals generally ... They need to apologize for their ignorance.

It's not ignorant to understand that slavery was generally accepted by the majority in some societies in those days. Even blacks owned slaves.

One country out of 53.

I would argue it wasn't a sincere apology since slavery is still going on in Ghana.

53 countries did not participate in slavery and its more than one country that apologized. i didn't feel the need to list all of them. Its pretty sincere as I am 50% partner with one of my friends living in Ghana with some land. What have the white countries done to rectify the slavery of their own and for what is still going on in Europe?

http://ec.europa.eu/commission_2010-2014/malmstrom/news/what-written/archives/2012/06/20120619_en.htm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specials/1357_slavery_today/page2.shtml

Last edited:

It's not ignorant to understand that slavery was generally accepted by the majority in some societies in those days. Even blacks owned slaves.

Did you understand my post or were you reading and thinking about your own vapid points at the same time?

One country out of 53.

53 countries did not participate in slavery and its more than one country that apologized. i didn't feel the need to list all of them. Its pretty sincere as I am 50% partner with one of my friends living in Ghana with some land. What have the white countries done to rectify the slavery of their own and for what is still going on in Europe?

Stopping Europe's slavery

BBC World Service | Slavery Today

The links you posted was about Ghana apologizing. And now you're posting links about Europe.

You seem to want white Americans to apologize but don't demand black Americans that were also guilty of owning slaves to do the same.

Surely you're not suggesting that the US is a white country.

Did you understand my post or were you reading and thinking about your own vapid points at the same time?

I understood perfectly, you want people to apologize for being ignorant yet you have nothing to suggest that any one is ignorant. I pointed out that knowing and understanding history and how slavery was an accepted practice by many isn't at all ignorant.

Ignorance is lack of knowledge or information. So if a person is in fact ignorant, why should they apologize for something that they have no knowledge or information of? Are you willing to apologize for things you have no knowledge of?

One country out of 53.

The links you posted was about Ghana apologizing. And now you're posting links about Europe.

You seem to want white Americans to apologize but don't demand black Americans that were also guilty of owning slaves to do the same.

You need to go back and read the thread. Who said I want white people to apologize? I could care less. I posted links about whites still enslaving their own to this day since you posted links about Africans doing the same. That seems to get you upset but you need to deal with that reality. Whites started slavery by enslaving their own. Why would anyone expect them to apologize when some still enjoy doing it?

191278.jpg

You need to go back and read the thread. Who said I want white people to apologize? I could care less. I posted links about whites still enslaving their own to this day since you posted links about Africans doing the same. That seems to get you upset but you need to deal with that reality. Whites started slavery by enslaving their own. Why would anyone expect them to apologize when some still enjoy doing it?

Well you did. When I asked why Europeans should apologize you responded for enslavement.

Now you can duck and dodge and claim you meant something entirely unrelated, but the implication was made.

Don't flatter yourself, your kind will never get me upset. I wouldn't give you the pleasure of upsetting me.

Whites started slavery? Now that's funny.

I have no idea where you got that statistic but I have very little doubt it's wrong.

1/4th of all families in the antebellum CSA states owned one or more slaves.

That said, no person in the USA owes any apology for anything they did not do.

one that I have absolutely nothing to do with

I never really understood that kind of pride or that kind of guilt, either.

SAys who? Me? No.
so wouldn't it be equitable to be ashamed of slavery? So what if you don't know any slave-owners - do you know any Astronauts?

Sorry first of all I know nobody who is demanding that YOU Or I apologise for slavery and I hang with lefties and liberal all the time.

NOt ONE of them think we need to "apologise" for slavey,

Personally I think your right wing folks have created still another goofy straw man who m in this case, you claim is demanding something stupid.

It was in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...table-form-of-white-identity.html#post8975873

in which you didn't participate,

yet the point was made and almost universally agreed to, that whites should be proud of their achievements.

Assuming that is a valid thought, it should also be valid that whites should be ashamed for slavery, the holocaust, and the indian genocide.

And where there is shame, there should be apology.

Well you did. When I asked why Europeans should apologize you responded for enslavement.

Now you can duck and dodge and claim you meant something entirely unrelated, but the implication was made.

Don't flatter yourself, your kind will never get me upset. I wouldn't give you the pleasure of upsetting me.

Whites started slavery? Now that's funny.

I'm not white stupid. I am Black. Even still saying someone should apologize is not the same as saying I want them to. You can try your hardest to make it so but you will fail as you always do because you cant think as rapidly as I can. I always get you upset and thats why you always resort to lying. I have you in my hip pocket to play with whenever I choose.....:cool:

I wonder if white people in Europe apologized to the original white slaves?

Why should they?

What? How fucking stupid are you?

An apology is contrition for a wrong committed. No one today has committed the wrong of slavery in the United States. Unless you want to start discussing slavery to the Federal Government.

Why should they?

What? How fucking stupid are you?

An apology is contrition for a wrong committed. No one today has committed the wrong of slavery in the United States. Unless you want to start discussing slavery to the Federal Government.

What? How fucking stupid are you for not understanding I was not talking about the states?....:cool:

Forum List

Back