Do white people owe apology to blacks for slavery?

You need to go back and read the thread. Who said I want white people to apologize? I could care less. I posted links about whites still enslaving their own to this day since you posted links about Africans doing the same. That seems to get you upset but you need to deal with that reality. Whites started slavery by enslaving their own. Why would anyone expect them to apologize when some still enjoy doing it?

Well you did. When I asked why Europeans should apologize you responded for enslavement.

Now you can duck and dodge and claim you meant something entirely unrelated, but the implication was made.

Don't flatter yourself, your kind will never get me upset. I wouldn't give you the pleasure of upsetting me.

Whites started slavery? Now that's funny.

I'm not white stupid. I am Black. Even still saying someone should apologize is not the same as saying I want them to. You can try your hardest to make it so but you will fail as you always do because you cant think as rapidly as I can. I always get you upset and thats why you always resort to lying. I have you in my hip pocket to play with whenever I choose.....:cool:

I've never accused you of being white.

There you go accusing me of lying again. That's when I know I won the debate.

Your concession is duly noted.

Well you did. When I asked why Europeans should apologize you responded for enslavement.

Now you can duck and dodge and claim you meant something entirely unrelated, but the implication was made.

Don't flatter yourself, your kind will never get me upset. I wouldn't give you the pleasure of upsetting me.

Whites started slavery? Now that's funny.

I'm not white stupid. I am Black. Even still saying someone should apologize is not the same as saying I want them to. You can try your hardest to make it so but you will fail as you always do because you cant think as rapidly as I can. I always get you upset and thats why you always resort to lying. I have you in my hip pocket to play with whenever I choose.....:cool:

It wasnt a debate and if it was you couldnt possibly win. You did accused me of being white when you asked me why whites should apologize to other whites for enslaving them. You assumed I was white and you look stupid for doing that.

Last edited:

It wasnt a debate and if it was you couldnt possibly win. You did accused me of being white when you asked me why whites should apologize to other whites for enslaving them. You assumed I was white and you look stupid for doing that.

Are you really that stupid?

I've known you were black the first time you started posting on these boards.

Asking you "why whites should apologize to other whites for enslaving them", is not calling you white. You're the one that mentioned it in the first place, I simply questioned you on it.

Asking you "why whites should apologize to other whites for enslaving them", is not calling you white. You're the one that mentioned it in the first place, I simply questioned you on it.

No you implied it just like you said I implied I wanted whites to apologize for slavery. It works both ways.

No you implied it just like you said I implied I wanted whites to apologize for slavery. It works both ways.

You must be off your meds because only a complete moron would interpret a simple question as an implication concerning your race.

BTW you did imply that whites should apologize for slavery, more specifically European whites.

You must be off your meds because only a complete moron would interpret a simple question as an implication concerning your race.

BTW you did imply that whites should apologize for slavery, more specifically European whites.

You must on your meth because only a meth head would interpret me saying whites should apologize to other whites as me saying European whites should apologize for slavery in the states.

BTW you implied I was white when you asked me the question.

You must on your meth because only a meth head would interpret me saying whites should apologize to other whites as me saying European whites should apologize for slavery in the states.

Dude you are one stupid fuck.

Dude you are one stupid fuck.

Dude you are a retarded fuck.

we dont owe them anything. THEIR riots and "knock out game" and other racist crap is FAR more recent than white lynchings of them, for a fact.

Let me know when Reverend's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson apologize for the knockout game and
for all the other crimes committed against white people.

yep, look at George Z having to change his name and face, if he EVER wants any peace. sheesh.

If white people have to apologize for slavery, then its only fair that we blacks also apologize for the crimes we do to them.

Yes. Any white person, or any other color for that matter, who is alive today and has owned or currently owns slaves should definitely apologize.

um, NO. because no person alive today was ever a slave; or suffered anything because their family members before them were; and no Wite person alive had anything to do with slavery

Why haven't you apologized yet? It is not hard and you will feel better

Every time I see a black person in a bar I buy them a drink and say....Sorry bout that slavery dude

They appreciate the thought

Why haven't you apologized yet? It is not hard and you will feel better

Every time I see a black person in a bar I buy them a drink and say....Sorry bout that slavery dude

They appreciate the thought

White guys buy me lap dances at the strip club all the time to apologize for slavery. :thup:

Forum List

Back