Do white people owe apology to blacks for slavery?

Why haven't you apologized yet? It is not hard and you will feel better

Every time I see a black person in a bar I buy them a drink and say....Sorry bout that slavery dude

They appreciate the thought

White guys buy me lap dances at the strip club all the time to apologize for slavery. :thup:

Where-da-white.jpg

Every time I see a black person in a bar I buy them a drink and say....Sorry bout that slavery dude

White guys buy me lap dances at the strip club all the time to apologize for slavery. :thup:

Where-da-white.jpg

Good point

Every time you meet a black man you should say....Sorry bout that slavery dude, would you like to meet my sister?

Or they have a black man fetish.

:eusa_hand:

If I hadn't said it someone else would have.

Not only for slavery but for Jim crow,segragation,those guys in the pointed hoods,lynching,backstabbiing onthe job when you found out the Black employee was better qualified then you.Red lining neighborhoods,so Blacks couldn't live near you.Yellow belly cops who shoot before they knew who the perps were. So now you are crying about the knockout game,not thinking about what you did throughout the years.So yeah I wasn't a slave,but I'm a veteran from all the rest of your bullshit,and NO I dont want your bullshit apology,I want you to cringe everytime you walk by a young Black guy, wondering whether he's gonna knock you the fugg out.

Not only for slavery but for Jim crow,segragation,those guys in the pointed hoods,lynching,backstabbiing onthe job when you found out the Black employee was better qualified then you.Red lining neighborhoods,so Blacks couldn't live near you.Yellow belly cops who shoot before they knew who the perps were. So now you are crying about the knockout game,not thinking about what you did throughout the years.So yeah I wasn't a slave,but I'm a veteran from all the rest of your bullshit,and NO I dont want your bullshit apology,I want you to cringe everytime you walk by a young Black guy, wondering whether he's gonna knock you the fugg out.

BUT WHAT is some arent scared; and dont cringe?
are you going to cry?

BUT WHAT is some arent scared; and dont cringe?
are you going to cry?
No.but I'm going to make him cry for his momma

um, NO. because no person alive today was ever a slave; or suffered anything because their family members before them were; and no Wite person alive had anything to do with slavery

No but they had a hellava lot to do with what happened after slavery,thats for damn sure.:mad::mad:

Racist_Offsets.jpg

In another recent thread, white people are told to be proud of their achievements, and one particular achievement mentioned prominently, was the moon landing.

White people should be proud of that, so wouldn't it be equitable to be ashamed of slavery? So what if you don't know any slave-owners - do you know any Astronauts?

One of my uncles was in Houston (NASA's Mission Control Center) for almost every US manned space flight between 1961 and 1975. Including the infamous Apollo 13. My uncle wasn't an astronaut, he was an aerospace engineer. Can I be proud of him for the lunar landings (which he was a part of) and not ashamed of slavery (which none of my ancestors were involved in)?

In another recent thread, white people are told to be proud of their achievements, and one particular achievement mentioned prominently, was the moon landing.

White people should be proud of that, so wouldn't it be equitable to be ashamed of slavery? So what if you don't know any slave-owners - do you know any Astronauts?

One of my uncles was in Houston (NASA's Mission Control Center) for almost every US manned space flight between 1961 and 1975. Including the infamous Apollo 13. My uncle wasn't an astronaut, he was an aerospace engineer. Can I be proud of him for the lunar landings (which he was a part of) and not ashamed of slavery (which none of my ancestors were involved in)?

Yes. I grant you an exception.

Yes. I grant you an exception.
I hereby grant you freedom from guilt for the act of slavery that your ancestors may or may not have participated in.
Carry on.

No apologies for slavery should be expected. Nor should any feelings of gratitude be expected for the fighting of the war for states rights, the passage of the Civil Rights Act, The Voting Rights Act, nor the abolishment of Jim Crow laws, as those all were processes of facilitating and fulfilling the rights of citizens of this country.

Your ignorance precedes you.

Judge says firefighter tests biased and unfair

"A federal judge ruled yesterday that the state discriminated against blacks and Hispanics....."

Guess the blacks were just too damned smart. :cuckoo:

Florida Boycotters Say Standardized Tests Unfair to Minorities

"Nearly 13,000 Florida high school seniors are without diplomas this year after failing the state's standardized test, sparking a boycott by the African-American community...."

More of those intelligent black folk.

BTW those guys in the pointy hoods that lynched your people and the ones that passed The Jim Crow law are the same party you vote for every election.

Talk about stupid? You take the cake!

Not only for slavery but for Jim crow, segregation.

There are no white people alive today who were alive when Jim Crow was enacted. There are no working age people today that were old enough to vote before Jim Crow law was repealed. So no white act, law or vote has ever repressed your life. Most White people alive today have gone out of their way to help, promote & elevate blacks beyond what they were able to achieve for themselves in this country.

There are no white people alive today who were alive when Jim Crow was enacted. There are no working age people today that were old enough to vote before Jim Crow law was repealed. So no white act, law or vote has ever repressed your life. Most White people alive today have gone out of their way to help, promote & elevate blacks beyond what they were able to achieve for themselves in this country.

However there are many people alive who saw relatives lynched, who remember Emmett Till, who had fire hoses and attack dogs set loose on them, who were spat upon for trying to go to school.....

There was the Jim Crow laws and the Jim Crow culture

The Jim Crow culture lasted much longer

However there are many people alive who saw relatives lynched, who remember Emmett Till, who had fire hoses and attack dogs set loose on them, who were spat upon for trying to go to school.....

There was the Jim Crow laws and the Jim Crow culture

The Jim Crow culture lasted much longer

Yes, that racist KKK Democrats were ruthless!

Forum List

Back