Do white people owe apology to blacks for slavery?

Do white people owe an apology for racism? No, and al-Qaeda doesn't owe an apology for 9/11.

Lock this thread and delete it.
Yeah, because 9/11 happened before any of us was born.

:cuckoo:

Also, I was told that I can get a response from Louis Farrakhan if I post a video and email to him, no response yet

I'm a British prince. I need your help in transferring $18 million dollars to the U.S.A. All I need is your bank account #. Thanks in advance. :eusa_angel:

Peanuts! I've got a much much bigger deal in the works with a really nice fellow from Lagos, Nigeria.

Do white people owe apology to blacks for slavery?

No, black people owe blacks an apology for slavery.

The statistic in the OP is a joke.

Nearly a third of Southern families owned slaves.

That said, this thread is stupid, on every level.

27 years in America and I just found out something I never knew, something the media liberal or conservative never even mentioned.

10177940_745622922144865_6692497779777917314_n.jpg

Also, I was told that I can get a response from Louis Farrakhan if I post a video and email to him, no response yet, if anyone else want to respond on behalf of my brother Louis Farrakhan, here is the statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u6AMcTbjHc

Bill Clinton already apologized for it.

27 years in America and I just found out something I never knew, something the media liberal or conservative never even mentioned.

10177940_745622922144865_6692497779777917314_n.jpg

Also, I was told that I can get a response from Louis Farrakhan if I post a video and email to him, no response yet, if anyone else want to respond on behalf of my brother Louis Farrakhan, here is the statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u6AMcTbjHc

I have no idea where you got that statistic but I have very little doubt it's wrong.

1/4th of all families in the antebellum CSA states owned one or more slaves.

That said, no person in the USA owes any apology for anything they did not do.

In another recent thread,
one that I have absolutely nothing to do with
white people are told to be proud of their achievements, and one particular achievement mentioned prominently, was the moon landing.

I never really understood that kind of pride or that kind of guilt, either.

White people should be proud of that,
SAys who? Me? No.
so wouldn't it be equitable to be ashamed of slavery? So what if you don't know any slave-owners - do you know any Astronauts?

Sorry first of all I know nobody who is demanding that YOU Or I apologise for slavery and I hang with lefties and liberal all the time.

NOt ONE of them think we need to "apologise" for slavey,

Personally I think your right wing folks have created still another goofy straw man who m in this case, you claim is demanding something stupid.

I wonder if white people in Europe apologized to the original white slaves?

Why should they?

Were they directly responsible for enslaving them?

Are they still alive to accept such an apology?

You people are beyond retarded.

Why should they?

Were they directly responsible for enslaving them?

Are they still alive to accept such an apology?

You people are beyond retarded.

Because they enslaved their own and thats what people with a conscious do. They apologize and know that nothing is taken from them by doing so. You are beyond being a loser.

Forum List

Back